big spenders (interest check)

Started by azzmeister89, July 11, 2014, 07:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

What would you do if a random old man turned up on your door with a big bag and in that bag was one hundred million in cash? What if he told you "this money is now yours, do what you like with it"?

However what if there was also a catch? What if several other people had also been visited by this man and given one hundred million in cash. They had also been told the same thing and what if he has told them all one last peice of information.

"Inside the bags are also clue's and instructions to the location of what is left of my fortune. Each of you has one clue on where it is or how to get to it. Whover is able to get all the clues will get the fortune however there is only one rule. You may use any means nessesary as long as its within the law to get those clues from each other. Providing you can work out who the others are"

Blinkin

What would I do...

Well, as I could live quite comfortably on 100,000,000, even after taxes, I would probably say Thank you, have a nice day and good bye... once I had the sack in hand and pretty much live a life a little better than my current one.

As for the clue and the fortune... a hundred mil is plenty enough... I suppose that I could put an ad in the paper, or on line, "Old Man fortune clue, a real steal at $50,000,000 Call today!"
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

azzmeister89

Yes that would be the logical thing to do but it would also be rather boring. Besides this was as stated an interest check and not a random question so are you stating you would want to play out this game or no?

Blinkin

Well, once again, a bit of humor falls flat... I had made the mistake of thinking that a post would imply interest, but I guess that's not the case. So, I'll spell it out. There is provisional interest in this idea, assuming that more information on the concept is forthcoming as I'm not exactly sure what the plot is, aside from trying to figure out who else has clues and finding a fortune if anyone figures it out.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

mia h

Quote from: Blinkin on July 11, 2014, 07:50:43 AM
Well, once again, a bit of humor falls flat...
Well I thought it was funny.
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

azzmeister89

Sorry i have been in a foul mood today and didn't intend to sound rude and probably would have seen the humor in your comment. If more information is needed i'll gladly write up anything i might have missed.