Need a replacement for a current non-con story (F looking for M)

Started by PennySludt, November 25, 2014, 12:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PennySludt

I was writing with someone who unfortunately felt too bad for my character ;) so he had to back out, but I'd really like to finish the story out, or at least keep it going as long as possible. It's a non-con gang bang, on a high school senior on her prom night. The idea behind it is my character broke up with your character because he was pressuring too much for sex (she's a virgin) and because she's going away to college. She only told him the latter reason so as not to hurt his feelings. They had been together around 2-3 years (haven't worked that out in stone yet) and he felt like he had 'wasted' all that time with a girl who must not care about him enough to have sex with him, so he arranges a surprise for her with some of his buddies. The link is here if you'd like to check out the story so far, give my writing a read to see if you think it's something you'd like to work with, and get an idea of whether you think you'd like to take it up with me. This is my first 'wanted' post, so I'm hoping this is right! ;) Send me a PM, although if you post on here I will probably get it too (I think).

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=216939.0
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

PennySludt

Found someone, thanks! :)

Feel free to hit me up if you still want to discuss anything though! I could fit in a few more stories.
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!