Skyrim Craving (male looking for female)

Started by bandit, December 03, 2012, 06:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit

I want to do a roleplay about a Nord who finds out he's the Dovahkiin and finds himself forced to choose between the Empire that his people helped found and the faction that wants independence for his people in the face of religious persecution. His travels and hardships have only just begun when, while investigating an old ruin for the Dawnguard he frees a beautiful vampire named Serena. Despite everything he cannot resist her and thus starts and almost begrudging romance.

I absolutely love Serena from the DLC and was bummed when I found out she wasn't a marriage-able character, especially in the wake of the the flirting she does with you. I'm hoping to find some one who would be interested in the mountain of ideas I have for playing through some of the fun events of the game as well as plenty of original ideas. I want to keep loyal to cannon for the most part so I would like to avoid any ideas that stray too far.

This roleplay would include a fair amount of excitement as well as romance and such. If that sounds like fun and you liked Serena as much as I did, let me know!

The Dovahkiin
The Dovahkiin goes by the name Buliwyf (pronounced BULL-VIE) and is a Nord warrior with many talents. By the time he meets Serena he has already killed a few dragons, learned a few shouts, and is well on his way to becoming a hero of legend. Leaning towards a sword and a shield he has been learning how to use a crossbow as well since joining the Dawnguard. He is already the Harbinger of the Companions, having risen to the top of their guild in record time. He is a man of honour and action, still unable to decide which cause to support between the Stormcloaks and the Empire.
the smiling bandit strikes again! haHahA

Read the deeper side of bandit here! Or just his o/o's here.

This hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice.