Male dominant needed for homosexual rp

Started by Gabriel, May 31, 2008, 11:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel

I am new to elliquiy, and so am unfamiliar with who is of what sexual preference.

While I -have- found another who is interested in men... neither of us are dominant.

If you are interested please pm me so we can work out the details and the like...thank you
Warming you, warming me.

Sabby

I'm a sub by nature but I can play a good dominating character, and I've been exploring that of late. What did you have in mind for a game? :)

Jester

I tend to play hetero. But i would be interested in playing a guy who is bi-curious but as he is nervous and embarrassed he tends to be a bit rough.

Any good?

Dingo

Quote from: Gabriel on May 31, 2008, 11:09:01 PM
I am new to elliquiy, and so am unfamiliar with who is of what sexual preference.

While I -have- found another who is interested in men... neither of us are dominant.

If you are interested please pm me so we can work out the details and the like...thank you

I may be persuaded to run a nice story for you.

Gabriel

The more the merrier.

:)

Who would like to start it?
Warming you, warming me.

Jester

I will step back if thats ok and allow the more experienced to take this role. :-)

Gabriel

Quote from: Jester on June 01, 2008, 05:14:01 PM
I will step back if thats ok and allow the more experienced to take this role. :-)

hmm... why don't you join as a sub, or switch?

We already had two subs, that's why we only advertised for a dominant male...

but everyone is welcome to join.

We could do a homosexual harm rp....

* struggles not to start daydreaming  about it as he speaks.*

It'll be fun.
Warming you, warming me.

Dingo

I am interested in what exactly you two .. three .. four have in mind to play though ?

Gabriel

My original idea had been of a werewolf male and several neko-type young men he 'took care of'

I am, however, completely open to suggestions.
Warming you, warming me.

Dingo

How dark do you want this to go ?

I'm trying to wrap my head around this game, as I do have a few ideas right now spinning that could include the Neko-men.

I am actually leaning towards a fantasy setting, where the Neko-men are made and trained by an evil wizard to serve him in all ways. That way the story is open, or will eventually be opened to others.

The Neko-men could actually be, after having been sufficiently trained, been "enhanced" further to become a warrior breed for him, or those that do not fit, will become a slaves and rewards to those that do.