"This time, SENPAI WILL NOTICE ME!" [Closed!]

Started by FarFetched, May 04, 2015, 03:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarFetched

Hello hello, Farfetched here again. I decided to take a different route from my usual Fantasy scenarios, and try something much more experimental, set in modern times. The primary theme of this ERP is Horror, and is intended to have a deep, psychological undertone.

Notes about me:
I am definitely a Dom.
I can easily tone back any Extreme RP to a partner's comfort level.
Usually I am quite active, and can keep up multiple posts per day.
I'm not a huge fan of Futa.

Who I am looking for:
The only thing I really desire in a partner is an ability to make 2 paragraph+ posts at a rhythm of at least 1 response every two days. A Good grasp of grammar is a must, but I don't have any issue with partners going back and fixing any of their own mistakes they may find.

General Setting and Content:
The setting for this RP is based around present day, with very few constraints. Your character could be a human, a furry, or whatever else might suit your desire.  Due to the nature of the story, this RP will begin as Story-Oriented, then switch to heavily sex oriented. Most kinks in this story will be centered around BDSM, and may include Humiliation, rape, kidnapping and Light Torture.

The Plot:
As the most popular Senior at Kamigawa Highschool, you have it all; Beauty, good grades, the attention of every boy in your class, and the adoration of your fellow female classmates. Perhaps... a bit too much adoration. You couldn't help but notice that one girl in particular staring more often than she should. At first, her gaze just lingered, but eventually she started popping up in most of your classes. Nowadays, you could swear that she's following you home. What glances you do catch of her sends signals of alarm to your brain. There is clearly something deranged about this one. You want to tell someone about her, but it's just too embarrassing to mention.

That girl is me.

Don't worry Senpai. The others don't understand you like I do- like I always have. I know you're a bit scared of me, but I can't help myself! I just cant look away from you, Senpai. You drive me so crazy! And besides, we're both 18, so it's not like its illegal or anything. Oh, if only you knew how I felt, how I feel. I would KILL for you, Senpai. Those worthless boys are nothing before my love.

So please, don't look away. Stop retreating so hurriedly- I just want you to notice me, Senpai.

Please notice me, Senpai.

The Stalker:

Name: Kirumi "Kiru" Yamagumo
Description: Kirumi is a well built young woman, with pitch black hair and matching eyes. Her looks aren't bad at all, but she rarely stands out. At least, not usually. When she does smile, it seems a bit fake; somehow forced. Most of the girls at Kamigawa avoid her.

Feel free to send me a PM, or post here if interested. I'm very flexible, and would love to hear about any character you might have in mind for this story.