LittleRed's Request

Started by LittleRedRidingHood, November 15, 2009, 02:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleRedRidingHood

Alright, I've been gone a while do to work and tiredness, but now I'm back, itching to return in rp'ing here on E, anyone wish to indulge me of my needs.

zemo8801

I would love to pick up a game with you again Little Red. That is if you would like to play with me again? Your pal Z ^^
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

LittleRedRidingHood

DevilxAngel

Three thousand years and the war between Satan and God is coming to an end. For millenia, angels and demons have been killed, fighting over something so pety, which of course that pety something is gaining dominace over the other, but now it has come to an end. To ensure such a peace pack, Lucifer has decided to marry off his son Damien to one of God's heavenly female angels. Of course no angelic female would dare touch a devil, but they have no choice in this matter. An angel was selected thanks to her knowledge, pride, honor and strength. She refuses, fights for her right,but her father cannot not look away from such an ordeal. In order for the peace pact to be official, she must be bedded and taken to live in Hell, though of course she will give Damien a run for his soul. The Devil finds this rather irritating and tells God that he isn't in the mood for such folly. If the angel doesnt agree, then the long war shall continue on all because she refused to take on a large responsibility. Will she give in and be bedded and let happiness rain on her brethren, or will she refuse all because she wishes for her own happiness.

Alright, thats what I wanna do. Basicly and arrange marriage between the devils son and god's daughter. Anyone wish to do this. Pm's or thread will be fin with me.

zemo8801

Hey Red, You never returned my message.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

LittleRedRidingHood

Eh? i thought I did...oh no...did the internet eat???????  :-(

zemo8801

I had said that we can discuss something out. 
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Kate

i dont mind rp'ing male or female characters. Hon have a look at my ons and offs - if there is something you feel i may be suited for pm me :)

Novak

I'd be interested in your bad boy has heart or Happy Halloween ideas

LittleRedRidingHood

Hello everyone. I'm bck and hope to stay here so a while.....hope. Anyone need an rp, hook me up with one. I don't know what i wanna do, so please, if its ok with you, choose what we should rp alright, thanks you.

zemo8801

Welcome back LittleRed. Hope you have been well :)
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

LittleRedRidingHood

Been gone for some time and have returned, hoping to get into rping once again, anyone wish to help.If someone has an idea lay it on me alright.

LittleRedRidingHood

LittleRedRidingHood

zemo8801

I would love to play out something with you we can either discuss out ideas here or in pm?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Corny and Horny

I'm interested in the Final Fantasy 9 setting. I'll PM you shortly.

Ironwolf85

hmmmm... been feeling like playing some old furry style crutter lately... maybe anubis could be fun...
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

LittleRedRidingHood

You so got me at Anubis. Been wanting to do some sort of Egyptian setting rp of some sort.

Ironwolf85

I been in groups for a while, I kinda wanna practice one on one anyway.
I feel like I'm not up to the level I need to be at
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Ironwolf85

found a pic for you... easy when you type in "furry anubis" guy must be some kind of star I think sometimes.
anyway... either somthing egyptian, or the idea of an anchent deity coming back due to some professor or student messing with somthing. wakes up with a serious 3'000 old case of morning wood maybe

LittleRedRidingHood

Ah! I see. Well I'm a good practive partner....maybe..not sure XP, but I'll see to it that we have fun, that's the key thing here, fun..in all different ways XP

Ironwolf85

looking foreward to having fun

LittleRedRidingHood

Im hungyl....for an RP woo woo

zemo8801

Hello Little Red, I would love to play out some thing like the angel and demon game you had put up so i hope to hear backk from you.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

LittleRedRidingHood

I would love to do my angelxdemon thing hehe.

zemo8801

That's cool with me I would love to be able to play that one with you =)

One quesiton what role did you have your eye on playing?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas