News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magma1519

Pulls Maro back stealing a kiss on her lips hoping she will not mind
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Mistress Maro

-smiles and kisses him back before pulling away holding the Win. Steps back into Shammy and leans on him.- Teeheh. Maro will play more if approval is granted. Mew.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Magma1519

scratches Maro behind the ear before running off to pray to the approval gods.

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

Slywyn

*does a double somersault leap over Maro, snatching the win nimbly from her hands and giggles*
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Mistress Maro

-pounces on the Spec as he lands on the ground.- Rawr! Mew!
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Slywyn

*is amazed by her reaction time, but keeps hold of the win* =3

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Mistress Maro

-reaches her hand up and grabs ahold of the Win.-

Chris Rock

Magma1519

Runs in shouts "oops almost forgot something" grabs win and runs off again

Mistress Maro

-blinks and stares at Magma.-

Chris Rock

Magma1519

Feels the heat of Maro's stare on his back as he gives evil laugh and runs to give gods the win

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 24, 2010, 07:48:44 PM
-smiles and kisses him back before pulling away holding the Win. Steps back into Shammy and leans on him.- Teeheh. Maro will play more if approval is granted. Mew.

-snuggles with Maro- Now you are making Shammy wants more play with Maro ;3
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Snuggles to the Shammy still staring at Magma.- Mew.

Chris Rock

Magma1519

slows down feels guilty and runs back. I did trade it evenly before. I won't steal it from you again. :-[

Mistress Maro

-smiles to Magma and gives him a hug taking the Win.- Nya. Teeheh.

Chris Rock

Little Darkling

sexkitten springs out of the closet pouncing on top of Maro graping the win and running out of the room laughing!

Mistress Maro

Nya! -rolls over and gets up running after Kitten. Pounces her before she can get out of the room.-

Chris Rock

Little Darkling

*tosses the win as far as she can watching it slid across the floor*

Mistress Maro

-cuddles to the Kitten.- Mew! Heh. nice and soft soft. Nya~!

Chris Rock

Slywyn

*sneaks out of the shadows and runs off with the win*

Little Darkling

cuddles with Maro...purrr.... but suddenly races after Spect shutting the door to the room before he can escape with the win

Mistress Maro

-Gets up and runso ver to Spec and jumps on his back.- Teeheh. I got the Spec. -Nuzzles.-

Chris Rock

Little Darkling

while Maro nuzzles Spect I grab the win and go hide somewhere....muwahahahaa the win is mine!

Mistress Maro

Mew.. Aw! -slids down the Spec until her feet touch the floor and goes to find Kitten.-

Chris Rock

Little Darkling

*watches Maro from her secret hiding place* teeheehee

Mistress Maro

-crawls around on all fours sniffing somewhat untils she finds the trail. Follows it all the way to Kitten.- Mew!!

Chris Rock