Life in Paradise Falls (Post-apocalyptic RP)

Started by elfguy, March 13, 2014, 08:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199472.0
IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199470.0

In the DC wasteland, after the bombs fell, there are only two types of people: The strong ones, those who did whatever they had to survive, and the weak ones, who either died or were captured, and now serve the first group. Paradise Falls is the center hub for this type of activity. This is where anyone can go to prove themselves a capable slaver, and join the group to do what needs to be done to survive. They then roam the wastes and find people who hide and try to run away. Those are brought back, but as slaves.

Paradise Falls is run by Eulogy, a tall, big guy, who every slaver has to swear loyalty to. The rules are few. Slavers must not fight each others, and slaves are the property of the whole group until they get sold. Other than that, anything goes. With dozens of slavers and even more slaves staying there at any one time, one would find all kinds of people. Some are strong, some are weak and vulnerable. Abuse is a constant, so are sexual relations, along with people trying to exploit others to get a slightly better life. There isn't a lot of resources available, so any food, weapon and clothing is in high demand. Sometimes slavers will make slaves fight, or fuck, in order to get something to eat. Some like to make it a game. Sometimes slaves can be clever and they will manage to get their hands on some food or a weapon, and then try to gain an advantage over other slaves or a slaver. Slavers have to abide by the no fighting amongst themselves rule, but they do compete for resources, and sometimes that can bring animosity.

That is basically what daily life looks like in Paradise Falls. Some really see it as paradise and would have it no other way, to others it's pure hell. But whatever the case may be, whether you elected to come here or were brought in chains, this is your home.

For this RP I'd like a group of slavers and slaves where we can play out the daily life in Paradise Falls. Simply apply with the following character sheet and hopefully we'll get a decent group of each side to start off. No one is going to play Eulogy he will just be an NPC in the background. You can play Fallout characters if you wish but I would prefer original ones. Once we do I'll post a map of the place so we know what buildings are available and such. Let me know if you have any question!

Character sheet:

Picture:

Name:

Personal effects: (your outfit, what you carry, what you have in your bunk if you're a slaver, or what you have hidden away if you're a slave. Try to be realistic seeing as resources are limited)

Background: (what you were in the wasteland, how you came to Paradise Falls)

Sexual preferences: (orientation, are you dominant or sub, what you would like to happen to your character, what you want to avoid)
----

Empyrean

I remember Fallout 3.  Good times. I think I'm interested. :)

elfguy

Post away, and we'll see if we can get enough interested players!
----

Deamonbane

Color me interested... just watched the Mad Max trilogy and aching for something post-apocalyptic...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Vonandi

I'm interested, I'll post a character in a bit.

Deamonbane

Picture:

Name:
Cain Summers

Slaver

Personal effects:
Outfit: Jeans that are so patched up that it is rather difficult to see what their original color was, a once black shirt, now a dull and dark grey, over which he wears a leather jacket, also ragged but in decent shape, considering. Under the jacket and over the shirt he wears a Kevlar vest that is beat up and torn. His boots are in the best shape of his entire outfit, newer combat boots that he salvaged off of a dead soldier.

Equipment: Two army salvage canteens, one machete, tied to the back of his backpack, a combat knife at his waist, and a multi-use pocketknife in his boot. Hidden inside his jacket is a double-barrelled, sawed-off shotgun, as well as a 1911 Colt, both fitted into under-arm holsters, made by him, and a bit rough around the edges, he would be the first to admit. He has 15 shells for the shotgun, besides the two that he has in the shotgun, along with 20 rounds for the pistol, carried in hidden pouches underneath his jacket as well. He is currently searching for a rifle as he seems to be rather lacking when it comes to long distance combat.

Backpack: An extra change of clothes, a blanket, canned beans, his pocketknife having a spoon attached, a flashlight with no batteries, matchbook, lighter with no gas.

Bunker: Bed, small wooden stone, another change of clothes, a rusty but sharp chopping ax, a box with an assortment of bullets that he doesn't have the guns for, and will be bartering soon, an old radio and cassette player that he has one tape of music by Tchaikovsky.

Background:
He never speaks of what he was before the End, but what he is now is well known: Not messed with. A hard man with a steely glint in his eyes, quick hands, quicker mind and a killer instinct. He came from the west, Louisville, Kentucky to be exact. He was a good hunter, keeping his head above the water by hunting deer, but he was forced out by bandits, forced to sell his hunting rifle to be able to get to DC. There he resisted becoming a slave, turning into a slaver again, not having the resources to move again, and deciding that, despite the despicable 'trade' that these people were into, it was better to be a part of a group than to be alone. He learned that with back in Kentucky.

Sexual preferences:
Dom, check my O/Os
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Empyrean

Picture: http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2179826

Name: Tina Davies

Personal effects: She typically wears a open vest top over a shirt tied over her breasts, leather pants, and an old cowboy hat she found somewhere. On her person she usually carries a pair of .357 magnums, a set of repair tools on her belt, and a mesmotron device for subduing unruly slaves. She keeps some playing cards, scavenged books, and a few bits of scavenge she thinks she can repair in her bunk.

Background: Tina came from a little settlement in the northwestern wastes, a little speck of a place fitting called Duston. Life was hard there. The ground wasn't very productive, the water was mostly radioactive, and the basics of life were far from guaranteed. Tina grew up hardscrabble, the youngest of three. The only pasttime she had was taking apart the odd bits of junk she came across and reassembling them. It wasn't the best life, but it was livable. Then when she was twelve, the village chief and some of the men decided that they had had enough of paying tribute to the local raiders. They organized a militia and stood up for themselves. That ended poorly. Tina was one of the many captives taken from the flaming ruin of Duston and turned over to the raiders for their "fun". Three years of near-starvation, sexual abuse, and beatings shaped her into a hard and bitter young woman. But she was still skilled with her hands. She taught herself basic principles of mechanics, engineering, and repair in an effort to make herself more useful to the raider gang. She was gradually entrusted with repair of weapons and devices the gang came across, and at sixteen she went from sex slave to full member in a brutal initiation rite. She stayed with the gang for the next two years. She still thinks back on them fondly. Life as a raider was great, but as time went on she felt she could be doing more. She figured she had the engineering talent, why not go somewhere where her skills would be appreciated?

At eighteen she got her break. A caravan of slaves headed for Paradise Falls was ambushed by the Regulators, do-gooders that she hated on principle anyway. The raiders she was with wanted to stay out of it, but Tina went in anyway. The slavers were being beaten badly by the Regulators, so Tina snuck in behind, grabbed a Mesmotron, and went to town. In the end, she'd messed three Regulators and killed four more, allowing the slavers to rally and drive off the Regulators. The three she mezzed were collared, and the caravan leader said she had potential. He offered her a job with them. Tina left the raiders on good terms, and still maintains friendly contacts with them to this day. She came back to Paradise Falls and was soon working for Eulogy, maintaining the slaver tech and helping improve on it where she could when not helping corral unruly slaves or having fun. For her, Paradise Falls really is Paradise.

Sexual preferences: Dominant. Years of being submissive left a bad taste in her mouth.

elfguy

Picture:

Name: Jessica Travis

Personal effects: Jessica wears tight jeans, short boots, leather gloves, a short button up leather top, tattoos and some jewelry. She can use guns, but she prefers melee weapons, especially those who help her subdue slaves instead of maiming them. She has a baseball bat with spikes for combat situations, and also carries a long leather whip at her belt.

Background: Jessica was in a protected vault when the bombs fell, and she was told multiple times how lucky she was to be safe and well taken care of as compared to those in the wastes, but being a typical teenager, she rebelled against that. Soon after, during a riot in the vault, she used the distraction to escape and find a more thrilling life. She later learned that everyone in her vault had been killed by a plague, so ironically going out saved her. She is mostly a loner, knowing what she wants and taking it, not being used to work all that well with others towards a common goal. She likes a challenge and likes to have fun, and as such she quickly found that a settled life wasn't for her. Instead, she joined the first raiders group she could, and eventually ended up in Paradise Falls.

At first, her young age and lack of skill with firearms made others think she was weak, but she quickly proved them wrong. She has an agile body and can work that whip like few others. She showed her abilities and was welcomed to the slavers. Since then, she does whatever she wants and has fun with the slaves that seem interesting to her. Others can manage to befriend her, but she is naturally suspicious and doesn't let many people get to know her true self.

Sexual preferences: She is bi, but mostly into girls. She is usually dominant but does enjoy being on the bottom once in a while, with the right person.
----

Gwyenevere

I am quite interested if y'all are still accepting. ^w^
Mʏ O//O·s

𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹.

elfguy

Well right now we have 3 slavers 0 slaves. So we'd need a couple of slaves, and more slavers is fine too, but I'd like a mix of both.
----

Xenolord

Always love Fallout and anything Post Apocalyptic. I'll see about getting a character done when I get off work (most likely a slave). Looking forward to it.

Gwyenevere

Woot woot! I'll make a slave for y'all. (And possibly a slaver later if that's ok.)
Mʏ O//O·s

Sara Nilsson

is there going to be a plot or just smut scenes?

Deamonbane

Gwyenevere

I'm sure there will be a plot..

If not I'm positive that we could make a Fallout rp. /nod
Mʏ O//O·s

elfguy

I'm open to suggestions about a plot. My idea is that it would be about all facets of life in Paradise Falls, not just sex, but also the power struggles, survival in the harsh land, etc.
----

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: elfguy on March 17, 2014, 03:39:32 PM
I'm open to suggestions about a plot. My idea is that it would be about all facets of life in Paradise Falls, not just sex, but also the power struggles, survival in the harsh land, etc.

ill start cobbling together something resembling a bio then for some cute slave girl.. and may i pm a few ideas?

elfguy

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on March 17, 2014, 03:55:48 PM
ill start cobbling together something resembling a bio then for some cute slave girl.. and may i pm a few ideas?

Sure!
----

Visna

Strangefate

I might be interested, maybe with a slave character, possibly a slaver if playing multiples is okay.  Depends on what's needed and how things come together.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

elfguy

Quote from: Strangefate on March 17, 2014, 05:24:27 PM
I might be interested, maybe with a slave character, possibly a slaver if playing multiples is okay.  Depends on what's needed and how things come together.

Sure, I have nothing against playing multiple chars.
----

Sara Nilsson

Xenolord

Picture: Here we go. (Why is it so hard to find a picture of a slave who isn't A: Leia, B: A Twi'lek, or C: Orion?)

Name: Renna Halsdon

Personal effects: Outfit: Simple rags, and a standard-issue Paradise Falls Bomb Collar. Stashed Away: A 10mm pistol with fifteen rounds, a pre-war business suit and a pair of old glasses.

Background: Five years ago, 19 year old Renna Helsdon left home to make a life for herself out in the wastes. Becoming a scavenger, she scoured the wasteland for whatever she needed to live. A moment of hubris later, and she found herself face-down in a dank cave, unable to move. She had, unwittingly, stumbled into a temporary home for a group of Paradise Falls slavers, and was promptly captured. She's been in Paradise Falls ever since, marked as one of the longest-term slaves they've ever had. Her obiedent, yet aggressive personality makes her a particularly difficult one to sell. She'll listen, but goes out of her way to verbally express her extreme displeasure... a personality quirk that has gotten her in trouble more then once.

Sexual preferences: As a slave, she doesn't have the luxury (As for me, though, I'm pretty open. She's pretty submissive from her five years in Paradise. She has been known to just lie down and take it, holding in all moans of pleasure, just to deprive her attacker from the pleasure of thinking s\he's doing something for her.)

How's this? Any problems?

Sara Nilsson

(Why is it so hard to find a picture of a slave who isn't A: Leia, B: A Twi'lek, or C: Orion?)

LOL tell me about it. i entered redhead slave.. .. leia leia.. leia.. some sports guys (wtf?)

Sara Nilsson

Name: Tessa Johansen

Personal effects: A short revealing red dress that is cut open in the sides is all that she owns other then the collar around her neck. She has managed to hide a few simple first aid things around the camp when no one was looking that she is using to treat the slaves that the slavers wont let her care for.

Background: She has always been a very empathic woman, so no big surprise when she took after her parents and became a doctor. But perhaps unlike them she lacked some common sense and was wandering the wasteland trying to help those suffering with what she knows. While her knowledge is far from the skills a doctor had before the bombs fell she is still reasonably good at treating the everyday ills as well as some forms of surgery. It was these skills as well as her wandering nature that made her pop up on the radar of a group of slavers who decided that a) a cute redhead who was also b) a doctor would fetch a fine price. So she was kidnapped as she was making a small camp for herself, thankfully the leader of small group realized that they could get a lot more money for her if they didn't rough her up too badly. What good is a doctor that can't hold her instruments? So they made a small fortune selling her to the Paradise Falls enclave where she is being treated a little bit better then some of the other slaves in exchange for working herself until the point of exhaustion trying to keep everyone healthy, or at least as healthy as  they can be.

Sexual preferences: She is straight but she has very little sex drive, hating whenever one of the slavers tries to force himself (or herself on her). The thought of any major pain usually makes her pass out in fear and she has been known to go to quite some lengths to avoid that. (Please nothing to major, I am not a major fan of non con, that doesn't mean I wont do smut just no plain rape stuff.. in game reasons can be that she is just to valuable with her medical skills to risk damaging)