Looking for evil DM (Pathfinder)

Started by Sethala, June 08, 2012, 12:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

One of my recurring cravings here on Elliquiy is the idea of playing an adventurer that ends up losing - captured by orcs, activating a cursed relic, or something of the sort.

The idea is that my character (haven't planned many details, but she'll probably be a dual-wielding fighter of some sort) has decided to head off on an adventure.  Unfortunately, she's incredibly naive, and has little in the way of "street smarts", but is incredibly beautiful.  Which really only means someone will want to try and rape her, or sell her as a sex slave, or what have you.

On to the actual RP: I don't want anything permanent or seriously bad to happen to her.  No getting killed off (either her or any companions she happens to find), if she's captured and raped she should be able to escape, if she's cursed there should be a way to remove it, and so on.  I also don't want this to be just a string of hopeless battles; while I do want her to lose every so often, I also want to be able to win a fight, as well as have a few close calls (either fights she almost won or almost lost).

If you're interested in running a world for my character, feel free to post here or PM me and we'll work out details.

Laughing Hyena

I can try as Im in the need for that and I have a chip on my shoulder to pull out.

Sethala

Alright, I'll toss you a PM, Hyena.

Sethala

Both the games I had set up with this have fallen apart, so I'm going to give it another go.  Any interest in taking advantage of a rather naive adventurer?

Edit: Currently I've got enough offers for now.  I'll update the first post and give it a bump if that changes.