Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicagoOkie

Granted, but doing so causes the person's mind to melt.

I wish that I had a really cool superpower.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Asphodel Terrarium

Granted but it eats your life force everytime you use it.

I wish for a nickel.

Stone

Granted. You get a nickel. It is forever stuck in that spot on your back you can never reach.

I wish for a M*A*S*H movie.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mihkul

Granted, and the movie you rent from Redbox is totally mashed.

I wish I was young and handsome

justme4386

Granted. Unfortunately it's directed by Joel Schumacher turning out much like Batman & Robin...

Granted... and then puberty hits with all those issues like acne, girls not want to talk to you, other guys preferring to use you as a punching bag rather than vote you into their team in PE...

I wish for fresh drinking water for everyone.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Warlock

Granted....Rain starts to pour ceaselessly and the world is flooded. No Human is thirsty, not ever their lungs.

I wish I became the ruler of the world.

Mihkul

Granted, you are a wooden stick that is on display in the world museums and is used as an international standard of measurement.

I wish I had a steak dinner.

RavenBlackmoon

You had a stake dinner. Upon eating it you got food poisoning.

I wish I had an uncorruptable wish.

Raef

You get your wish and he arrives in the mail with the name tag: Raef on it.

I wish I was in New York.
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks
~~BUSY AS A BUZZING BEE IRL - POSTING WILL BE DELAYED - Sorry Peeps ~~

Mihkul

Granted, but you are mugged and your passport and money is taken.

I wish I was a multi-millionaire

DesiArcy

Quote from: Mihkul on May 06, 2015, 02:37:15 PM
Granted, but you are mugged and your passport and money is taken.

I wish I was a multi-millionaire

Granted, but hyperinflation has occured so being a multi-millionaire is below the poverty line.

I wish for my grad school paperwork issues to be resolved.

Asphodel Terrarium

Resolved, indeed!  :D But then, you have to drop out.

I wish that there are two moons over the sky there. *points*

thatguy

Granted, but the two moons throw out the tides, causing tidal waves and flooding across the globe.

I wish for a simple kiss on the cheek from a pretty young lady.

Asphodel Terrarium

Granted, but that you g lady is a vampire, and after kissing you, she bites and leaves you to either die or transform.

I wish for three pillows.

RavenBlackmoon

You have three pillows. Someone has stuffed them with banana mush.

I wish for more hours in a day.

MelisaArtemis

Granted... everyday is now 36 hours... with 33 hours day time and 3 hours night time forcing you to work for over 30 hours a day and only 1 hours of sleep

I wish I can earn money for a living by sleeping :'D

thatguy

Granted. But now that you're asleep, you can never wake up.

I wish I could teleport.

Mihkul

Granted, but there is a fly inside the teleporter with you and your molecules get mixed together and you find yourself stuck in a spider's web.

I wish I was invisible.

thatguy

Granted. You are now invisible, but so is everybody else. Everyones walking into each other, you can never find anyone you're looking for, crime has peaked to an all time high and the world is in utter chaos.

I wish something terrible would happen to me.

StarIcy

Wish Granted! but right when something terrible was going to happen. I made a wish, that you wanted some awesome to happen to you..

I wish i could take a vacation..

CaptainNexus616

Granted, that can of orange Crush soda is now fully in love with you.

I wish I could be happy...
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Stone

Granted. You're now happy. Then the moment passes.

I wish I was the moon tonight.  O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

GirlFriday

You are the moon tonight, and every night! You are up there lonely forever.

I wish I was a famous musician!
FRIDAYI'MINLOVE
My ONs and OFFs

Stone

Granted. You're so famous that they name their kids after you. One of them grows up as an obsessive fan who eventually replaces you.

I wish the Cthulhu creatures were real.

StarIcy

Granted! You turned in a Cthulhu creature, and that's who you remain for eternity

I wish for Genie