Paranormal Investigation

Started by persephone325, August 19, 2012, 04:31:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gekido

Name: Brian Connors
Type of spiritualist: Psychic
How long have they had their gift?: Ever since he was five years old.
What are some of their fears or weaknesses?: Watching a woman get hurt, hurting other people, snakes, being trapped in a possession
Ons/Offs: Yes, these will be needed as demons will likely possess characters and want to make them do things to other characters.

Chaosfox

Quote from: persephone325 on August 19, 2012, 09:51:21 PM
Welcome to the game! I hope you both enjoy it. :)

On a side note: Oh good lord. This guy is too hot for his own good. :p

lol thanks Not the picture I wanted but the one I wanted had a caption thing on it a watermark I guess you could say so I kept looking found this one a figure it was a better one anyway
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Wargtass

Forgot to add the Poltergeist part. Fixed now though.
O/O

persephone325

Alrighty. I'm not sure when I'll start this. Maybe once we get a couple more characters, but it could be sooner.

Gekido - What are his ons/offs?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Gekido

on second thought, I think I would not join just have no time

persephone325

OK. Have fun with your other games!
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Gekido

persephone325

It's OK. I know how busy life can make people. lol
I don't know.

Polymorph

Name:Woman who talks to the spirits and dances-Spirit Dances
Age they died/Year they died: 23 years old, 29th december 1890
Type of spirit and are you vengeful?: Demon vengeful
How they died: Mortally wounded at the battle of wounded knee, Spirit Dances was raped and sexually mutilated by US cavelrymen as she lay dying
Type of human you are attracted to: Spirit Dances will possess female non native Americans to wreak revenge.
Ons/Offs: Most things are ons, gore, scat and mutilation are offs.

(I might well also work up a paranormal investigator character after I've got back from work today. Hope this character fits ok?)

persephone325

Is that her name? It's pretty long. lol
I don't know.

Prince Truhan

I wonder (maybe I missed it)

do spirits only interact with humans through possession?

Would an exorcist only interact with spirits in that case?

And again is there no way for an exorcist to see the spirits?

persephone325

Possession isn't the only means of interaction. The spirits could knock, throw things, makes objects levitate, use EVP, even use a Ouija board, or make themselves visible if they so choose.

Exorcists will likely have a hard time seeing spirits outside of a possession or seance setting, given how strong they are. It can happen, but not very often. Another way they could see a spirit is by having a near death experience. But that's more extreme.
I don't know.

Clio

I'll probably make a human eventually as well, but I'd definitely like to reserve a female angel character, if that's ok. I'll get a sheet up soon. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

persephone325

Sure! Glad to see you again. :p
I don't know.

TheHangedOne

Name:Joachim Derstahl
Type of spiritualist: Exorcist
How long have they had their gift?: The past ten years.
What are some of their fears or weaknesses?: Seeing others getting hurt. Spirits that are still stuck in this world.
Ons/Offs:
On: Light BDSM
Off: Vore, gore, scat, watersports.

Joachim is a German who spent most of his formative years in China, where his mother and father both worked as archeologists. It was during his time in China that he was first introduced to the religion of Taoism.

Whenever his parents went off to do their work, Joachim was often left to his own devices, as a teenager. However, he was also quite mature, and as a way to kill time, he would often go off on adventures around whatever city they were staying in.  His only other real options were watching Chinese TV, which, to him, was quite boring.

One day, he visited a Taoist temple, intrigued by the architecture of the place. While there, he met a monk, and spent some time talking to him (albeit quite limited, do to Joachim's difficulty with the language). He sat in for a meditation session, once, having nothing better to do, but willing to give it a genuine try.

He was shocked to find it quite enjoyable.  He found himself studying the local language with gusto, and learning how to better understand the lessons of the faith.  As his family continued to move around, he would always seek out the nearest temple, hoping to pick up something new along the way.

As an adult, he also spent several years in a temple setting, working to perfect his body, mind, and soul. It is through the use of Taoist rituals he has learned that he is able to construct wards that stave off hostile spirits, and through which he can forcibly evacuate a spirit possessing a host.

He can even use  one of two different  Taoist Rituals to help spirits move on to the next world. One is for those spirits which are willing to crossover, but unable to do so; this is a gentle ritual, which eases their transition. The other ritual is one of spiritual destruction, where it, in essence, 'kills' the spirit. The spirit is forced back into whatever realm it belongs in, very violently, in a process that's akin to rape.

For obvious reasons, this last ritual is not one to be lightly performed, as it generally does more harm than good; however, it does remain in his arsenal, for when nothing else works.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

persephone325

Welcome! What an interesting character. :) I can't wait to see him in action!
I don't know.

TheHangedOne

I usually go off the beaten path with my characters.  8-) I was thinking of making a psychic originally, but then I saw their was two of them, and no Exorcists. Then I went: "Hmmm, where does his exorcism ability come from?" Decided to go with the most logical explanation, a religion. Then I went with a more interesting religion, instead of defaulting to Christianity.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Chaosfox

I may make a reserve human Character sheet just in case I have and Idea for an exorcist character but I'm not sure how well I wold be at playing two characters in the same rp.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Clio

Name:
Christa McGinn

Age they died/Year they died:
1350...at the age of 19

Type of spirit and are you vengeful?:
Angel/Non-Vengeful

How they died:
Christa died from the Black Death as it raged through Ireland. It was quick, but the disease isn't exactly peaceful. Two days of agony, and then you're gone.

Type of human you are attracted to:
Christa will help anyone and everyone, but if she had to choose a type she's attracted to, it would be older...strong...dominant men. She is also very attracted to the dark side, which is a secret shame for her. She is attracted to the more mysterious demons and humans, although she does try to serve her Lord faithfully. She is known as being a guardian of redheads, though, so often those are the humans she protects by default...although she protects everyone she can.

Ons/Offs:
Ons: NC, Bondage, BDSM, Hurt/Comfort, Male Domination, Men, Pain, Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Toys, Possessiveness, Obsession, Sexual Slavery
Offs: Scat

Bio:
Christa was born in 1331 on a small farm in Northern Ireland. She was raised by a very religious family who had very little, but were never hungry...which was more than could be said for many. She was a true country girl, and she could work as hard as any man, although she grew up into a beautiful woman with feminine curves.

It all changed in 1348, when the plague began tearing through Europe. Her family thought they were safe because of their isolation, but even out there, it spread. One Sunday they had gone to the cathedral, and as soon as they arrived, it was full of the sick and dying. Christa was devout and pious, and she immediately went in to help...before her parents could stop her. Unfortunately, that was all it took for her to catch the plague, and although she'd never even been intimate with a man or fell in love, she died at the age of 19.

As she had been almost saintly in life, she became an angel and has been guarding humanity for hundreds of years. No matter what she does (sexually or not), her body goes back to the way it was at death. She will forever be a 19 year old virgin...although luckily her hymen doesn't re-grow unless she wants it to. Her tightness and body remains the same, though. She is a unique angel, but you have to get to know her to find out how.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

persephone325

Well, the majority seems to be that everyone would like to start this game. So I'm gonna make up so threads today and we can start. Let me know if you have any ideas!

Threads I'll make today: Cemetery, haunted house(s), abandoned house, lake
I don't know.

Prince Truhan

Image pending

Name: Mark Vitreux

Type of spiritualist: Medium

How long have they had their gift?: 15 years

What are some of their fears or weaknesses?: Mark is usually a very cold and detached because of his past, he fears losing someone he cares about, so he tries not to get close to anyone. If he feels someone he cares about is threatened, he'll get angry and fired up. Which could lower his resistance to spirit attacks.

Backstory: Mark was a very happy man before he got the curse, as he referred to the "gift" His wife was attacked and ultimately died from very vicious spirit entities, this didn't only allow Mark to learn that there were things out there beyond what he knew, but the trauma made him able to perceive spirit entities.

However he grew cold and cynical after those events, so far he has only used his "curse" for his own profit.

Ons/Offs: Dominating and rough sex are ons, bathroom play is an off

persephone325

Two IC threads are up for now. And an OOC thread to chat in. :)
I don't know.

Katra Alexion

I have seen and heard of cases where vengeful ghosts - if powerful enough, can physically interacted with the living in rather negative ways; such as scratching, pulling/pushing, grabbing hair, etc., but doing so usually drains the entity of considerable energy.

CurvyKitten

I have a question, what do you think about having a Wicca aspect? I have and idea for a medium that uses things from Wicca to protect herself. Say a blessed charm or something. Protective circles and so forth, going with the idea she has turned to that for protection against things. Granted it isn't always a fail safe and she still has gotten possessed.

Example: She has a protective circle panted on the ground and the entity uses something to wipe it away some how or taint it.

A protective charm but once removed from her person no longer works.

Just brain storming at the moment and didn't think it could hurt to ask.

Katra Alexion

You and I think alike Curvy :P