Dark Medieval Fantasy writer wanted

Started by Aragem, January 04, 2011, 09:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Lately, I've been playing games with a dark fantasy in a medieval feel.  And seeing men wearing leather and armor and speaking with a deep sense of purpose began to fascinate me.  I would like to do a one-shot, possibly something longer if its what we want.  I have two settings in mind. . . 

I just started playing the Witcher for the first time and I must say that our main character does get around.  Seducing nearly half the women in the game. 

I would like to play out a little scene of our white hair Witcher seducing another young girl between monster contracts.  I would play to portray this girl being seduced by our Witcher.  Depending on what we discuss, she can be in any role. The daughter of a farmer whose farm is besieged by beasties or the daughter of a rich noble or merchant. 

She could even be rescued by him and becomes enamored of him.  It's open for discussion.

Another setting that that I have immersed myself into is Dragon Age Origins.  I have two ideas for this one. 

1.  Similar to my Witcher idea, a girl being seduced by a knight or grey warden.

2. Or I play as my Grey Warden character from Dragon Age Origins.  She was a Mage that specialized in healer and spirit powers that tried to make the right choices.  She could have sex with either Alistair or Zevran.  Or perhaps another character of your making.   

However, like always, I request that if you contact me for this role, you have to have decent writing skills that can keep me interested and a good imagination.  Familiarity with the Witcher or Dragon Age world won't hurt at all.