Cuckquean rpg (F looking for M)

Started by Becca, October 20, 2014, 01:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca

Hi there! Welcome to my request thread  ;D

I'm craving to share a cuckquean themed rpg with a literate partner who is not only looking for a smut-focused rpg. This is an important clarification, since, though there will be sexual scenes featured in the rpg for sure, my main interest in this kind of role play are the emotional aspects and character development of it.

For those not familiar with the term, a cuckquean is basically an inverse cuckold. It  refers to a woman with an adulterous husband.

I'd love to see some true character development and interesting twists and turns in this particular rpg. Maybe the wife starts out resenting the idea, submitting out of fear of being abandoned or out of feelings of inadequacy, and little by little realises how turned on she is about it? Maybe she's had the fantasy for a while, but is too embarrassed by the mere thought to admit it, and some way or another the husband finds out? Maybe the husband slowly coaxes her into the idea? There's lots of possibilities, and I think it's better that they be discussed with the person interested in developing this concept.

As for time period, it could be both modern times or rather focused on some historical setting. I could certainly go both way. If necessary, I'd be willing to play the main lover -there can be more than one, but not all of them can have equal protagonism unless they are simply one night stands- but I'd prefer to share control over them with my partner.
One idea I've been craving is a story based on the movie The Duchess, where a woman in forced to accept her husband's lover into her house out of her own failure to give him a son. That doesn't necessarily have to be the case -the woman not being able to give him a heir, instead getting pregnant with girls- but some kind of inadequacy would be what tempts me: Not pretty enough -based on his standards-, not adventurous enough, or simply the man needing to sleep with other women -or if my partner is into impregnation, he could feel the need to get as many women pregnant as he can, for whatever reason, from pride to producing heirs-.

As for the couple, they could already be in a D/s relationship or on the contrary never have tried anything crazy in their marriage. My character could be meek and shy, strong-willed and confident, or anything in between really, that will change depending on the needs of the story.

I'd have to make one important clarifications: I'm a hopeless romantic. There has to be some silver lining in the story for me to enjoy it. Constant cruelty and extreme humiliation is a big no no. Whether he's sweet only from time to time, gives praises when they are due, or shows her affection in an unconventional way, it's an important element for me in this story that the husband does love his wife, and at the end of the day, he does want to go back to her. If not, why not just leave her?

Please do check my O/Os to get to know me a bit more and see if our preferences and dislikes are compatible.

Some things I'd love to see featured in this rpg are D/s elements, bondage, pleasure control. None of them are mandatory in the least, so don't hesitate to write even if they don't appeal to you. Others can certainly be included, we simply need to discuss them beforehand.

Please don't post in this thread, do send me a PM if you're interested!

Becca

I'm interested in exploring this concept once more. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM and we can discuss the idea further!