News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Bedroom Party m lf bi f blackmail-group sex

Started by eiselmann, April 25, 2015, 02:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Your character works for my characters father in a small town, you are well paid and your boss leaves you alone, your job is to run the online wing of his business. The job also comes with a wonderful house, private and right next door to your boss, who is a single father and never home. His son (MC) goes to boarding school and when he is not at school he's more than likely travelling with his dad.

Its perfect for your parties...a once a week event with several friends at a time, often all girl sometimes with one or two guys and several women and every now and then you get an even split of guys and girls...and for a few hours you all party in your bedroom all under the twenty cameras you have filming everything once edited you put the party online in a pay per view service that nets you tens of thousands a week , of course much of that goes to your friends but its a nice little earner.

Of course if your bos ever found out or worse your parents all of whom are very consevative people ...well that would be a disaster.

What you don't consider is that your bedroom is opposite my characters bedroom and this week he's home for the first time in a couple fo years , when he witnesses the first event and hears your normal closing line 'Well that was a fun party join me next week when I'll have another party, who knows maybe one day you'll join me so subscribe to be in to win '

MC hunts your pay per view downand for the next three days watches all your parties...resolving that he wants to be involved he realsies that if his father found out she'd lose her job and her career....so a little black mail is called for

Looking for  my character to be between 16-18 your character in mid twenties to mid thirties...happy to go black mail to romantic or blackmail into master/slave relationship...lots of npc's of course lots of smut but there is a story there as well , with my character making more and more demands that will put the whole operation in danger of discovery.

Please PM me if interested and no one liners please .Also please note I do like at least one photo of our characters as a visual reference.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0