Taking Star Wars Fandom a bit far, maybe?

Started by Vekseid, November 12, 2011, 07:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Because that's when winter comes to Australia...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

WhiteTigerForever

Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Kendra

As a star wars fan I wanted to take out my lightsaber and gut her insides to see what colour she bled before stuffing an Ewok inside of her for a photo opportunity  8-)

Okay so the horse was old and got a bullet to his head and he was eaten afterwards as he would have been if he had died from euthanasia and his carcass sent to the slaughter house ... the very thought of getting inside that dead carcass however is just vile!

She clearly hasn't a brain in her head at all and if her health suffers, I hope she's gotten enough money from this bizarre photo shoot to pay for her medical insurance.

What I did love were all the hilarious posts that you guys put up ;)

Quote from: Capone on November 13, 2011, 07:18:24 AM
This is HORRIBLE!

A kangaroo would have been a MUCH better animal to use! It's the closest physical form to a Tauntaun we have on Earth, after all.

Priceless ;)

Quote from: Silverfyre on November 13, 2011, 12:17:28 PM
I am really surprised no one has made a "Ugh. And I thought they smelled bad on the *outside*" reference.
was tempted to but you beat me to it :P

SinXAzgard21

I think this is how leather face got started, though he made a chair and a mask out of flesh.... Not a sleeping bag...

Joking aside... The is unsanitary, I'm glad that the animal was not just killed and thrown away, but seriously some people are just nucking futs...
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

WhiteTigerForever

Ya know, Liam Neeson did the same trick in the Movie Rob Roy with a dead and rotting bull I believe, to hide from those out to kill him... guess she didn't see that movie.. lmao...

Best scene of the movie!  XD

Waaaaaaaaatch it.. hee hee... I love a hansom man..to die for like Liam Neeson swinging his big claymore around like that...Waaaaaaatch it... hee hee (all puns intented!)

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Oniya on November 13, 2011, 12:41:32 PM
I think most of the Star Wars fans are off doing Wookie impressions in the bathroom.

Wraaaaaagggghhh!

(that is the sound of Chewbacca doing a facepalm)

But yeah. Unsanitary and not exactly accurate either. Don't think there's much else to be said here.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Oniya

I was thinking more that Wookie noises occasionally sound like losing one's lunch, but that'll work.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Oniya on November 18, 2011, 06:53:50 PM
I was thinking more that Wookie noises occasionally sound like losing one's lunch, but that'll work.

Wait Oniya..... don't you remember the spoof done by Monty Python's Star Wars from the 80's?  Seriously, they flew around the universe in a Winnabago and the Wookie, played by John Candy was named Barf!  XD

Oniya

You are referring to Mel Brooks' Spaceballs, much of which I can quote from memory. ;D

'I'm a Mog.  Half man, half dog... I'm my own best friend.'

fancyfictions

WHOA! I'm a fan but I wouldn't go that far. *shudders* That's pretty nasty
Fancy's Fancies|

“Fiction is life with the dull bits left out”- Clive James

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Oniya on November 18, 2011, 10:24:32 PM
You are referring to Mel Brooks' Spaceballs, much of which I can quote from memory. ;D

'I'm a Mog.  Half man, half dog... I'm my own best friend.'
Yeshhhhhhhhhh.......I was having that debate in my mind as I laid down to sleep for a while and chose to let it go and fix it later... then ta daaaaaaaaaaaaa........   Oniya!  I see your swartz is as big as MINE!... hee hee