Tabu Family-Friendly Resort {On Hiatus}

Started by Clio, May 18, 2012, 03:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Vaulera

Still running short on mothers? I was keen on playing a mother in mother son if that helps, I just don't have a partner right now.

Clio

No one has partners yet. We haven't assigned them yet, but we'll put you down as a mother. Do you want to be randomly assigned like everyone else?

MrDisclosure

I don't have a specific preference, as long as the On's&Off's roughly match. However, I would very strongly prefer to play with a female partner (RL gender).
[tr][td]
If you like any of my plays, let me know,
and we may cook up something of our own...
[/td][td]    [/td][td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td]
[td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td][td]
Movie Quote of the Moment:
T. McG.: What did happen exactly (last night)?
J.T.: The earth moved. The angels wept. The polaroids...are in my other coat.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Hogan

RL gender matters less to me than the O/O. If I am to play a father-figured I do not want a kneeling sub (the shy timid broken kind) but rather something a bit more... lively.

Snake

Playing a male char: Random
Playing a Mother: preferrably someone younger than she is

Clio

Ok. I will do my best, but if I pair you and you think it's a bad match, you're welcome to tell me. Also, we did have to go with some people's second or third choice in order to have the right number...but if the game gets going well, we can open it up for second characters in the future.

I'm excited! Tonight I'll be pairing, so please try to get your requests to me before 7:00 PM EST. It's not a big deal if not, but I figured I'd give a guideline. And I will be looking at OO.

dreamster

Hey Christa! Long time no see!

Is it too late or can I come in now?

Here are my preferences:

1. Son - would prefer RL female as mom (any traits are fine)
2. Father - only if all moms are taken. Would prefer an RL female. And if the daughter's character is sweet and polite, even better!

Looking forward to this one :)

whtbitch4u2own

Hey
You may know that I signed up for a mother role when you needed that role filled. But just so you know, you can put me down for any of the female role (daughter or mother).

As for partner preference: NONE. (with RL gender)
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

MagicalPen

So far no one has any requests for partners so I think its going to be completely random based on desired roles.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Clio

Sorry for the delay everyone. Due to some preferences, we have decided that we want Ladies and Lords to play their respective genders. Lieges may choose.

We have an uneven number of men and women, so we wanted to see who is still interested and do a new count. This will also serve as an invitation for any new players to show interest. Thanks!

Qt

tsc

Clio

rahatngt

krakenknight

Joslyn

Still here, also as mentioned previously willing share a father with a sister if that helps even things up. :)

Arioch

If you need another father or son, I'm willing.

Clio

We actually have way more males than females. But we'll work something out.

whtbitch4u2own

still here and wouldn't mind taking on two sons or something.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Clio

That might work. Thanks. MP is planning on playing a father and uncle for my girl...since I like that. So we might let two men play with one girl. We'll chat about it.

usha

caelcormac

I'm still interested, and if people need to share to make things work out I am willing to play an uncle if need be.

MrDisclosure

[tr][td]
If you like any of my plays, let me know,
and we may cook up something of our own...
[/td][td]    [/td][td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td]
[td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td][td]
Movie Quote of the Moment:
T. McG.: What did happen exactly (last night)?
J.T.: The earth moved. The angels wept. The polaroids...are in my other coat.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Nameless One

If there's still place for a male character, I'd be glad to play the role of a father, an uncle, or a staff member. I'm fine with random pairing.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs