News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Flight of the Faeries [NC] - Calling all men~!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, March 17, 2010, 08:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Eh, I'm okay with that. ^^ I tried to get Dan to join, but he's still very busy right now, so...

Name: Erline
Race: Faerie
Abilities:
An enchanting song, wings to fly with, the ability to dance and sing and play as long as she wishes without tiring, or growing hungry or thirsty...  Three simple powers for a faerie of music.
Appearance: Possessing tanned skin, pale white hair, and a somewhat less voluptuous build than your average female faerie, Erline is a woman of eccentric tastes.  The only real items of clothing she seems to wear are the top half of a conductor's uniform, the white shirt and black jacket of one who stands before an orchestra, wand in hand.  Yet, these two articles of clothing are both several sizes too large for her, which causes her to wear them more like a dress and leaves the sleeves looking baggy and ruffled.  She also normally wears her clothes with the first few buttons on the jacker and shirt unbuttoned, allowing her to show off quite a bit of skin.  She is rarely seen without an instrument.
Personality: Something of a 'party girl', about the only things Erline takes seriously are her music and any orders handed down to her from the Fairy Queen.  She does also sport a fierce loyalty to those she considers her friends, however.
Biography: A faerie of musical talent and skill, Erline has no real, important details in her background.  Much of her life up until now has been spent being a typical faerie, dancing, singing, playing and practicing...  She's also joined the Queen's annual Musical Talent Competition three years in a row by now, but has been sabotaged by other contestants each time.

Calista Jade

Only two guys... damn... we need more!
As of Feb 28th : Work is kicking my ass! I will post this weekend!!!

Ons and Offs

Esoteric Myobi

Yes...it's a travesty isn't it? =(

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

True, we don't have nearly enough toys... :-(

Esoteric Myobi

So...how should we go about luring in the men?

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Cassiopeia

Name: Ailie
Occupation: Forrest Artist - painter of leaves, flowers, and flora alike, using the whole forrest and landscaping of the Fairy World as her canvas.

Abilities:  Aillie possesses the ability to charm others, whether drawing them in with her pleasing appearance or her engaging way of speaking she has a way of convincing others to do as she wishes.  This ability is only slightly enhanced by pheromones.  Seeing the world from a very different point of view and a unique perspective Ailie's artistic mind sees possibilities everywhere.  This can be a force used for great good or great mischief, depending on her mood.  Agility is also a great strength of hers, though it's not frequently used in painting flora (unless of course she's attempting to reach a particular inconveniently placed leaf), her strength in this area is most often displayed in the hunting of humans.  She can dart about while in flight with ease, nimble and quick, without becoming disoriented.  Flying is actually one of the small pleasures in life she does not take for granted.

Appearance: Ailie is on the slightly taller side for a female fairy and her looks bely her creative and colorful nature.  Her hair is a bright and shiny peony pink, falling in loose waves down her back, perfectly framing and contrasting her fair and almost iridescent skin.  Peaking out from behind the typically tousled waves of pink, her cerulean eyes stand out brilliantly, twinkling with delight whenever she is elated.  Her body has a fluid appearance to it, the ample curves softly rolling into one another, from the curve of her breasts to her narrow waist to her rounded hips leading down to her long toned legs.  Complimenting her figure and overall look is an outfit constructed entirely of what appears to be flower petals, ranging from white to pale lavender.  The design is skirt-like in appearance, covering over her hips and upper thighs with splits along the sides to allow for easy movement.  Her abdomen is exposed, revealing a plane of silky pale flesh, before it is covered once more beginning at the top of her ribcage and forming a large V to cover her chest.

Personality:  While very much a people person (so to speak) Ailie is actually quite content to spend hours, or days, on end alone and in the solitude of her artistic endeavors.  She communes with the land and visualizes exactly how things should be painted and once the idea is in her head she can't stop until it's finished to her personal high standards of perfection.  Ailie has been known to get so caught up in her work that she's missed important functions or spending time with friends.  It's not that she's careless or inconsiderate, just that her passion is demanding.  Despite her intensive work attitude she's quite fun and easy going when not creating a masterpiece.  Adventure is something she relishes and thrills that make her heart pound are what keeps her feeling alive.  No one would accuse her of being cruel as much as highly focused on the mischief and chaos she's able to cause.  If she can't do it right she doesn't feel it's worth doing, even when it comes to fun and recreation.  She prefers to keep the company of other faeries who are similarly driven, though different in personality.

Biography:  Nothing out of the ordinary forms Ailie's past.  As a young fae she was often misunderstood as she was easily lost in thought, forming pictures in her mind and letting her imagination get the better of her.  Not really caring whether or not she was understood or accepted she began creating and painting.  Unbridled by other's constraints her true talent was able to shine and very soon she was led down the path of a forrest artist, at times even being commissioned by the Queen to paint a certain area of landscape for her own personal enjoyment.  While Ailie is flattered by such attention it scarcely affects the way in which she works, viewing her art as a highly personal and soul-baring thing that she releases for others to enjoy. 

WerewolfofLondon

Are there any other humans? I'm going to be eaten alive at this rate!  :o

Esoteric Myobi

Like I said, at the moment it's just one female and one male human. Though I think a Lord wanted to play a female victim as well? So that would bring us to two females and one male.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Thorn14

I'm the one who prefers the female victim.

Not into submissive males to be honest hehe.

Rockin

Name: Jack Nickelson

Race: Human

Appearance: (will fill shortly)

Personality: A self confident human who feels he could do anything if one puts their mind to it.  A bit short tempered, but that only depends on the situation. He gets a bit bored if he's not physically doing anything. His way of showing boredum is playing with his fingers or his hands moving so they're not idle. At times, he can be blunt and likes to get what he wants, if the opportunity ever shows itself.

Biography: (will fill shortly)

If needed, I can create a few more guys for the other lovely fairies-err, I mean faeries!  ^^;;

Just give the word and I'll start making one more guy or two.

Cassiopeia

*grins wickedly*  Well no one said they have to be submissive ... they can be resistant and spirited ... that just makes the chase more fun and satisfying  ;)

Kunoichi

Heh, certainly true. ;D

Then again, it's not like Erline is all that picky about who she has a duet with...

Rockin

Kunoichi

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Thorn14 on March 18, 2010, 09:37:01 PM
I'm the one who prefers the female victim.

Not into submissive males to be honest hehe.

Not really looking for submissive males...that's just not...fun. Lolx. Put up a bit of a fight and make the challenge worth the while is what I say. =) Or maybe if you're really good and get really creative you'll manage to outsmart a faerie and turn the tables =P Who knows~

And Rockin, if you want to be paired with anyone in particular then a PM may be the best way to go. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Rockin

Nah, I was kinda kidding. I rather it just be done naturally :p

anyway, just let me know if you want me to make some more males and I will

Esoteric Myobi

It's fine Rockin, we want to give everyone a chance to nab themselves some loving attention from a faerie after all. =P Besides, I'm sure a few of us wouldn't mind stealing a female here or there...can't let Shihong have all the fun now can we?

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Crovonovin

Kunoichi

Yeah, we can't let Shihong's victims have all the fun.  We'll have to steal him away from them some time. :P

Esoteric Myobi

Hey, hey, hey! Quit eying them like they're food!..Oh wait. Nevermind, you may continue licking your chops but leave some for the rest of us you gluttonous creature. =P

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Thorn14

(RP wise i prefer female on female with me being more bottom, but i'm still open!)

Name:Jess North
Race: Human
Abilities: Some artistic skills, a little self defense abilities.

Appearance: (I can type out a description later but this fits)

Personality:Jessica 'Jess' North always saw herself as intelligent but aloof. Her personality made her friendly but she felt herself just drifting in life. Her break from college (and lost of scholarship) has made her almost apathetic, almost living life just day by day now. That doesnt make her unfriendly however. She is open to alot of things (including the supernatural) and is willing to try something at least once. She however is a bit shy around strangers, despite such a personality.

Biography: As said earlier, Jess is pretty aloof in life, and that has affected her path to adulthood as well. She had to take a break from her community college due to funding isues. She has a small job working as a waitress, and while the tips are nice, all she can do is live her small life. She promises to move on with her life someday, she just needs...something to inspire her. She still studies Maya and other programs in her spare time, so she isnt completely wasting her life. However she worries that she will stop her studies or that they will get her no where...

Esoteric Myobi

Thorn, I think your link is broken? It gives me the message '403 Forbidden'.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Thorn14

Odd, I'll just reupload it on a reliable site.

Kunoichi

Crovonovin

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on March 18, 2010, 11:08:03 PM
Hey, hey, hey! Quit eying them like they're food!..Oh wait. Nevermind, you may continue licking your chops but leave some for the rest of us you gluttonous creature. =P

You can lap up the scraps when I'm through with all the tasty little morsels we're attracting, if I'm feeling generous!

Unless of course...you wish to offer yourself up on a silver platter?  Maybe take a few nibbles here and there...