News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Call of Cthulhu

Started by wander, December 21, 2016, 01:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

Hia,

I'm looking for a GM and maybe, hopefully a group for a game of Call of Cthulhu here on-site... Ideally I'd be looking at pre-7th edition, before the rules got changed. From 1st to 6th edition the rules are consistent, so people should fairly easily know the system even if they have different editions...

I have a PI character for the 1920s I'd like to give a spin, though the era is somewhat fluid for me, it could be 1890s or the 1950s/60s. More interested in giving the d% system a run again, so this will be a system game and using the dicebot here on-site. I'm okay with near any plotlines and even pregens, though no WW2 stuff, I've been in a few games set in that era and gone through the pregens, I'd like to do something else now. ^^;;

No freeform stories!

I haven't seen much going for CoC games, though Lovecraft still has their fanbase here so I figured I'd see who would be interested to play. I'd be okay to do this solo with a GM or with a smaller group if the numbers aren't there.

If interested, let me know down below!

FarFetched

Hey there wander.

I'm not running CoC, but I am running a Lovecraftian-horror game smack-dab in the era you're looking for. It is system based, but the real twist is I actually made the mechanics myself. It's a very streamlined, but unforgiving system that encourages clever thinking and great amounts of paranoia.

Here's a link if you're interested!