[Black Dawn] Modern Fantasy - Conclave Characters Needed - Open Recruitment

Started by Wispyr, October 14, 2016, 10:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cataclysmic Archangel

Kuroneko

So, is it still conclave and female characters that are needed?
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Wispyr

It's still female characters for sure... At this point, it's sort of a free-for-all for what you want to play. The utter lack of Conclave concepts makes getting only 1 or two kinda pointless right now. So... I'd lean slightly towards Circle unless we see a mass influx.

MiraMirror

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Rummy Tum Tum

Relikai

More new faces. More characters. More plot...  :-) :D ;D XD >:)

Kuroneko

Quote from: Wispyr on November 22, 2016, 10:05:30 PM
It's still female characters for sure... At this point, it's sort of a free-for-all for what you want to play. The utter lack of Conclave concepts makes getting only 1 or two kinda pointless right now. So... I'd lean slightly towards Circle unless we see a mass influx.

Gotcha ;)

Wispyr

With an update... We've got one member of the Conclave in my inbox right now. Plus my original concept. If we can get like 2 more, I think we can proceed fairly easily - so Kuroneko if that was something you were interested in, by all means, feel free.

MiraMirror also displayed some interest in playing a member of the Conclave.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Wispyr on November 24, 2016, 07:42:52 AM
With an update... We've got one member of the Conclave in my inbox right now. Plus my original concept. If we can get like 2 more, I think we can proceed fairly easily - so Kuroneko if that was something you were interested in, by all means, feel free.

With or without we discussed?

Wispyr

Quote from: Arcannyx on November 24, 2016, 09:42:30 AM
With or without we discussed?
Oooh... Actually I hadn't even factored that into that little update. Without ideally, since that'd give us 5 and we could be solid... But I think 4 is really the bare minimum... So even if we can just get one more person who wants to do Conclave stuff... We could be pretty well set.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Confusing.  Too many holiday chores.

Let's go with 'I'm not doing anything unless you say you need to me to change things'.

That way your counts aren't effected.  Yet.

Kuroneko

Quote from: Wispyr on November 24, 2016, 07:42:52 AM

MiraMirror also displayed some interest in playing a member of the Conclave.

Alrighty then...

Wispyr

I've got your reply, Re Z L, I apologize about the delays. I was working on some things with some other players that directly affected what we were talking about, and they were held up because of the Holiday.

Re Z L

Sounds good!  Not in any rush, just figured I'd poke my head in now that the holiday has passed  :)
A&A

Ontan

Hey all - is this still open for recruitment? I've been eyeing it up for a while now and had a potential Conclave character in mind, but after a quick glance to the OOC thread, I'm not sure what the status is for new palyers looking to join.

Relikai

Quote from: Ontan on December 04, 2016, 09:45:26 PM
Hey all - is this still open for recruitment? I've been eyeing it up for a while now and had a potential Conclave character in mind, but after a quick glance to the OOC thread, I'm not sure what the status is for new palyers looking to join.

We're open and recruiting into our game!  XD

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Ontan on December 04, 2016, 09:45:26 PM
Indeed! Always taking new faces!
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Ontan

Great! I'll be going through the lore and character roster to double-check there's nothing glaringly wrong with my character concept, then I'll get my CS sent off. Given the GM will be on an unofficial hiatus, should I be sending it to someone else, or simply posting it here for review?

Relikai

Quote from: Ontan on December 04, 2016, 09:52:38 PM
Great! I'll be going through the lore and character roster to double-check there's nothing glaringly wrong with my character concept, then I'll get my CS sent off. Given the GM will be on an unofficial hiatus, should I be sending it to someone else, or simply posting it here for review?

Elysian Radiance is your go-to for now!

Also, feel free to contact us regarding possible connections!