"Looking for White Wolf Old World of Darkness players"

Started by Asmea, June 07, 2009, 01:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmea

as the subject reads....

i'm looking for White Wolf Old World of Darkness players , since thats the game system i know best, as well as the setting, i'm mainly : vampire(includes kindred of the east and hunters of all sorts)/
werewolf(includes fera of all sorts and kinfolk aswell)/
mage ( includes sorcerer,psychic's , marauders and nephandus aswell )

player with the occasional changeling the dreaming, tho i can enjoy a decent exalted one on one as well

check my o/o list and if you think we'd match and you enjoy these types of games, feel free to contact me about it

Greets,
Asmea

Krysia

Oo Oo How about KoE??? :P

*runs kisses Asmea then runs off to post again*

Asmea

*laughs* yes KoE as well, as that falls under vampire

smart ass....*chuckles*

Krysia

But they're Asian vampires!

Ooo ooo what about Fera? Like a gurahl? >.>

Asmea

Krysia

Asmea

Elunari

I played V:tM, DA and KoE for years before 'discovering' internet RP :)  Then I played mostly that on the net.  Fav clans are Gangrel and Assamite.  I've even played a Black Fury and a Strider.  And for fun I whipped out a Sidhe solely for the purpose of pissing off a Sabbat ritual... I still think the GM /really/ liked me to let me get away with it :D

I'd be game for an RP in that setting.  Got any plots in mind?
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Asmea

Quote from: Elunari on June 07, 2009, 08:49:10 PM
I played V:tM, DA and KoE for years before 'discovering' internet RP :)  Then I played mostly that on the net.  Fav clans are Gangrel and Assamite.  I've even played a Black Fury and a Strider.  And for fun I whipped out a Sidhe solely for the purpose of pissing off a Sabbat ritual... I still think the GM /really/ liked me to let me get away with it :D

I'd be game for an RP in that setting.  Got any plots in mind?

coool!!

well i don't have any plot in mind just yet, mainly just putting feelers out for people who enjoy the same gaming format as i do. tho im pretty much open to try anything,like if you have any idea's feel free to pm them to me and such, then we can work something out maybe,i been doing White wolf based games for 10years now so im sure we can find something

Foxy

I would love to play the old WoD Vampire again. I prefer Gangrel and the Artsy one (Blanking on the name).  Its been a while but I still have the books. I loved the politics of it even though I tend to play outsiders of the whole political thing. I just loved messing with the higher ups.

grdell

I have always loved a good Mage game, but I have had very bad experiences to date with the PbP format for WoD games.

I have experience in F2F gaming with Vampire (although it's not my fave) and Mage (which is).
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Foxy

I would be fine with a mixed game of mage and Vampire but it would mostly have to be done at night, for obvious reasons.

Asmea

well im working currently on setting up an open game, for everyone to join basically

its based in a club, owned by a fomori/sorcerer, and anythign pretty much goes as far as veneu wise what you wanna play, once im done with setting up the wiki and images and such ill pm each of you the link

Pumpkin Seeds

I was a big fan of Werewolf and Vampire back when old World of Darkness was in circulation.  I also loved the Kindred of the East and the..err..forget the vampire offspring they produced.  Also loved the shih.