World War Z | Survival game

Started by Dashenka, October 07, 2013, 04:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rottonone

Yea I've always been a fan..especially Fight Club..of course Helena bonham carter..woot.
I should play here character sometime.
I piss in parking garages to assert my Dominance.
o/o

Dashenka

I don't have time to read :(

Got so many books I still have to read. Game of Thrones, Fifty Shades of Grey, some Stephen King books, etc.

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Rottonone

Hey all I know we are anxious to get started but a family commitment just cropped up and I will not be available until next Tues...I will make an effort but cannot guarantee I can make. I apologize for the delay.
o/o

playfullchick76

Hi, I'd be interested in being a part of this one. Ive seen World war Z. I was thinking that my character could be an FSB agent, in the Kremlin to meet someone when  its sealed.

Dashenka

You're welcome to join.

I'm inclined to wait for Rottonone next tuesday. Maybe should have hold the posting of this thread but I'm not really in the mood for now to post. So let's wait a bit and conjure up some ideas.

Plan was to get out of Moscow on foot, maybe using the river or the underground tunnels. Once out of the city and away from the masses who react to sound, find a car or bus and try to get to Nova Zemlya.. which btw means New Land in English.

playfullchick76

Ok, lets wait a bit, the more people, the  more fun it is.

Savant of the Wastes

Well, if you guys want another fellow to join, I've been looking for a game to get in on, and test the waters again. I'm a big fan of the book, and of zombies, so I'd be super interested in this.

Dashenka

Alright can you and playfullchick make a character sheet?

We have three females and a male so far, if they are still in so with you two, that would make six players in a group. That's a bit more than I'm comfortable with but in the event that somebody might drop out, I guess it's good to have some back up.

Rottonone

Hi all I am back and ready to go. Sorry for holding you up.
o/o

Dashenka

I cannot say what the level of writing will be since I don't know all the players that are joining but I personally prefer quantity over quality but usually post something in the middle. I would like players to get the game a step further rather than to repeat the things I said in my previous post.

Also as I said, I don't want this game to drag on forever so I will keep the pace in by getting the group to certain points at certain times. How we got there is then up to the player.

The one thing I found out that kills off group games is slow progress. I'll start the game of today and will then link here. If you are interested (this goes for everybody else) please do post a small character sheet in this thread first. There are some example earlier on.

Dashenka

Okay I got the game started. It's here.

Please use a small header in your posts with your character's name.

To those of you who are interested but haven't given me a character sheet, please do so before posting.

Something to keep in mind. If you decide to make a tourist who is stranded outside of the kremlin, think of a way to alert our group. Also most characters will speak Russian. So the default language is Russian, if you say something in English (or another language) please make that clear.

It would be nice to have some people who don't speak Russian to create some language barrier. The people working in the kremlin will speak Russian, even if they are not Russian nationalities. You can't work in the Kremlin without speaking Russian.

Other than that, have fun and if you ever have a problem with something I have posted or somebody else has posted, please use the OOC thread I will create soon. I will also post the characters there, so please post them here first.

Rottonone

Hi all. I posted on the story and just reread it. I see several errors and wanted to apologize. I typed it from my iPhone, so missed these. My next post I will tighten up. Again sorry.
o/o

Dashenka

I didn't notice the errors when I first read it. Also not to fussy about small errors. English is not my native language so I'm pretty sure I'll make some mistakes :)

Dashenka

Rottonone

o/o

ElvenKitten

Hopefully post tonight, work is getting stressful  :o

The Lovely Tsaritsa

This week, everything's very crazy, I'm very sorry for not posting. :-(

I try for posting, this weekend.