Recruitment: Prey and Predator [Anthro/Post Apoc/Sandbox/Extreme]

Started by Drake Valentine, March 14, 2016, 08:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Quote from: King Serperior on March 22, 2016, 09:54:17 PM
Hmmm....now I am tempted to make a reptilian character.  Either a Komodo Dragon or a King Cobra.  The former would be a more brutish fighter while the latter would be a more stealthy killer.  I'll keep an eye on this and look out for character image ideas.

Either or is fine with me. ^-^ Thanks for interest, sorry for slight delay in responding. Was at work and hard to do anything)writing wise) with touchscreen phone vs convenience of PC when off work.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Drake Valentine

That is good, but no rush, I am still working on threads or categorizing images for such.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

CurvyKitten

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 27, 2016, 04:31:39 PM
Tentatively interested, pending muse juice hehe.

*brews up some fresh sweet muse juice on ice*
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

CurvyKitten

LOL thanks TBT. I have found a lot of nice images, just not sure what I want to do yet. I have two ideas kind of floating about. But we shall see if one pans out into a full concept.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 27, 2016, 04:31:39 PM
Tentatively interested, pending muse juice hehe.
Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 27, 2016, 05:05:33 PM
LOL thanks TBT. I have found a lot of nice images, just not sure what I want to do yet. I have two ideas kind of floating about. But we shall see if one pans out into a full concept.

Thanks for interest and yea, those are some good images. ^^

King Serperior

I'm thinking about making a character who is the Chieftain of a tribe based loosely off of a Jackson Chameleon.  He is the younger brother of the crocodile leader of the Blood Locusts, BUT because he had a head injury when he was young, he thinks he's a dragon.  His main weapon is a 'sword' that he has cobbled together from a very sharpened lawnmower blade.  His rather strange appearance comes from the fact that his chameleon and crocodile genes are clashing.

How does that sound
?

EDIT:  On second thought, I think I'll step away for now.  The idea will stay there for now though.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

CurvyKitten

See now I have a new problem....to many ideas have taken root! LOLZ Now I need to pick just one and stick with it...mrr. But I guess I shouldn't be made at a muse that finally wakes up right? :P

Drake Valentine

Quote from: King Serperior on March 27, 2016, 10:57:33 PM
I'm thinking about making a character who is the Chieftain of a tribe based loosely off of a Jackson Chameleon.  He is the younger brother of the crocodile leader of the Blood Locusts, BUT because he had a head injury when he was young, he thinks he's a dragon.  His main weapon is a 'sword' that he has cobbled together from a very sharpened lawnmower blade.  His rather strange appearance comes from the fact that his chameleon and crocodile genes are clashing.

How does that sound
?

EDIT:  On second thought, I think I'll step away for now.  The idea will stay there for now though.

Sorry to hear, but no problem.

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 28, 2016, 01:25:10 PM
See now I have a new problem....to many ideas have taken root! LOLZ Now I need to pick just one and stick with it...mrr. But I guess I shouldn't be made at a muse that finally wakes up right? :P

*Chuckles.* Well, you could always look at current listing of people and maybe go from there. I wouldn't want you to feel overburden with making multi characters. ;P

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 28, 2016, 01:51:27 PM
*Chuckles.* Well, you could always look at current listing of people and maybe go from there. I wouldn't want you to feel overburden with making multi characters. ;P

Wait I can have more than one <,<...>.> see you shouldn't have told me that :P

Well my ideas so far are,
A female wolf or fox, that is part of the west haven area. But mainly because that is where she ended up. Her loyalties lie with those that are loyal to her. She is strong willed and rather suborn at times, but takes care of those that normally can't. By either trading for goods in the different zones, working for them, or if all else fails snatching and hunting. Thinking of giving her a little sister, that loves to sneak into the city and snatch what she can for trade. Trouble in the making they call her, and she loves it. Even if it drives her sister (mama wolf or fox) utterly mad! The sister of course as a second character.

The other is an entertainer, in the north of course. I was thinking the doe anthro(mainly because she is far to pretty not to use.) for that one. She earns her keep by being a dancer and singer for those considered well off. In exchange for food, shelter, and protection of course. Thought maybe she may have some rebel side to her, not sure yet.

And the last was a priestess to the to one of the eastern haven tribes. A hunter and one steeped in tradition and loyalty to her tribe. Though I fear this one may be to limited in the ways she could or would interact with the rest of the group. So....maybe not. :P

Drake Valentine

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 28, 2016, 02:06:38 PM
Wait I can have more than one <,<...>.> see you shouldn't have told me that :P

Well my ideas so far are,
A female wolf or fox, that is part of the west haven area. But mainly because that is where she ended up. Her loyalties lie with those that are loyal to her. She is strong willed and rather suborn at times, but takes care of those that normally can't. By either trading for goods in the different zones, working for them, or if all else fails snatching and hunting. Thinking of giving her a little sister, that loves to sneak into the city and snatch what she can for trade. Trouble in the making they call her, and she loves it. Even if it drives her sister (mama wolf or fox) utterly mad! The sister of course as a second character.

The other is an entertainer, in the north of course. I was thinking the doe anthro(mainly because she is far to pretty not to use.) for that one. She earns her keep by being a dancer and singer for those considered well off. In exchange for food, shelter, and protection of course. Thought maybe she may have some rebel side to her, not sure yet.

And the last was a priestess to the to one of the eastern haven tribes. A hunter and one steeped in tradition and loyalty to her tribe. Though I fear this one may be to limited in the ways she could or would interact with the rest of the group. So....maybe not. :P

Well as many as you can reasonably handle.

Those all sound good, although the last would indeed probably leave you with little interaction at moment. A good fraction of players are Northern Haveners. Not saying it is impossible, players could still arrange hunting or scavenging trips involving their creations into different zones. ^^

CurvyKitten

Ok starting with the sisters and going from there. Mainly because I already feel like they could get along with several of the characters in play.

Like the younger sister would totally click with BunBun. And yes she shall be named her BunBun, ~glomps and playfully noms~ but she'd totally threaten to eat the face of anyone that actually tried to eat her. :P LOLZ Totally odd friends...well pending player approval of course LOLZ.

Though the spider and the bat totally creep her out...and I see her complain about always leaving Darwin's shop sticky! Do you know how hard that stuff is to get out of fur!!!

(totally have other suggestion for the other characters, just don't want to ramble on to much lol)

The older sister is going to be a healer, and mama wolf(or fox) type. And she cares for whoever needs it, and isn't afraid to stand up to anyone. Even if its not ended so well every time. No one messes with mama's pups! Even if they aren't actually pups LOLZ

Still Fox or wolf? What do you all think for these two?

Vergil Tanner

I don't know whether to be flattered as a creator that Vessago creeps her out, or offended as the character :P

Either way, I personally have more of a soft spot for Foxes, and I personally think that it adds to the "weird friendship" possibility with Bunbun. Buuuut that's just me; I'm not you or the GM, but you asked for opinions, soooo yeah. :P

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 28, 2016, 04:11:43 PM
and I see her complain about always leaving Darwin's shop sticky! Do you know how hard that stuff is to get out of fur!!!

Ummm. We're talking about webbing, right? NO NOT THAT KIND.

Also, HI KITTEN! :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 28, 2016, 04:11:43 PM
Like the younger sister would totally click with BunBun. And yes she shall be named her BunBun, ~glomps and playfully noms~ but she'd totally threaten to eat the face of anyone that actually tried to eat her. :P LOLZ Totally odd friends...well pending player approval of course LOLZ.

I. Love. This. c:

I really like the pictures as well, they looks adorable! I really like the idea of sisters too!

- Rainbow ♥

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on March 28, 2016, 04:15:17 PM
I don't know whether to be flattered as a creator that Vessago creeps her out, or offended as the character :P

Either way, I personally have more of a soft spot for Foxes, and I personally think that it adds to the "weird friendship" possibility with Bunbun. Buuuut that's just me; I'm not you or the GM, but you asked for opinions, soooo yeah. :P

Ummm. We're talking about webbing, right? NO NOT THAT KIND.

Also, HI KITTEN! :P

YES I meant webbing! Dirty minds, I mean really :P LOLZ

And don't be offended, it is meant icly of course. hehe Namid "He can fly that's awesome, but he looks like he Wants to Suck My Blood!!" insert horrible accent here :P

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on March 28, 2016, 04:22:12 PM
I. Love. This. c:

I really like the pictures as well, they looks adorable! I really like the idea of sisters too!

- Rainbow ♥

IT IS DONE! LOL well when I get my characters done and if they are approved of course hehe.

Hmm Fox adding to the quirkiness of it all. Could be fun!

Also this may have already been asked, but to assume there are normal animals about still. So it's not like all the carnivores have to eat fluffy friends to get their meat right?

Vergil Tanner

LOL, he doesn't drink blood from citizens. Too much hassle :P If you commit Treason, however, he might teach you how to count.
"How many turns of the rack can you take?" *Crank* "One! Ah-ahah!" *crank* "Two! Ah-Ah-Ah!"
Etc ad nauseum. :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 28, 2016, 04:31:52 PM
IT IS DONE! LOL well when I get my characters done and if they are approved of course hehe.

I'm looking forward to seeing your characters, Kitten! In the meantime, welcome to the game!

- Rainbow ♥

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Vergil Tanner

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Vergil Tanner

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on March 28, 2016, 05:22:48 PM
That can't be healthy...he should see a vet.

Be happy it doesn't come out of his ass or...his penis.  ;D
The gates are open

Vergil Tanner

CurvyKitten

Well that got weird quickly! LOL

Ok only the Back grounds and proof reading left to do. Not sure if I will finish both, but that means they should be done by tomorrow!