Skyrim: High Queen and High King (Male Looking for Female)

Started by BlackStone, June 11, 2015, 11:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

I had thought I had posted this before but it looks like I removed it by mistake.   I am still looking to play this roleplay out.   I would like mu writing partner to be familiar with Skyrim.   While in the game Elisif is the Jarl, you by no means are shackled to her and can create your own character that was the young High King Torygg wife before he was cut down by Ulfric Stormcloak.   

I see this fame being an opportunity for many types of role plays are I would like for my character to be the new head of the Thieves Guild and the Dragonborne and to play out the civil war in Skyrim, and my character's actions to impress and win over your character.   As mentioned before, my on and offs are in my signature block as well as links to some of my current works.   

While I do know that it seems my my tastes are heavy into Dominance and submission, that is not all I can write about and more than willing to branch out.   I do like my stories to have more plot than smut, and I do like for the sexy times to have some effect on the story, be it character development or some important plot hook.   

If any of this interests any of you out here please drop me a line and we can discuss.   I look forward to hearing from you!