Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thera Regina

Sure!

If I applied for a DWA (Dangerous Wild Animals) licence and once got it, got a wolf/dog hybrid as a pet?

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here

Kore

Y E S WOLFO DOGGO

if I asked permission before petting your wolfo doggo?

Despairs

Have at it. Would you like me if one of my six hobbies was people watching, specifically from rooftops, less likely of being shot, slapped, cursed or yelled at, etc..?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mimetisme

Have a blast, just don't fall, please.

Would like me if I gave up my trademark blue lips?
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I drew violent things?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mimetisme

Yes!

Would like me if I was turned on by fear?

☙≈ Ons & Offs

Despairs

I wouldn't hate you, to each their own. Would you like me if I failed at drawing the female form?

Palax

Maybe.

Would you like me if I wore a fur suit?

Mimetisme

I am sure I certainly still would!
Though I wonder if it would be real fur or faux fur..

Would you like me if I
Stopped using photoshopped Monica Bellucci with blue lips as my avatars, only to use images of Maltese tigers? (possibly/probably photoshopped to a more vibrant blue)

☙≈ Ons & Offs

CassieBear

Mime, I would like you even if you decided you didn't need an avatar anymore. Though, I'm all for the Maltese tigers one. Nods sagely.

Would you like me if I shut myself in for days just making jewelry for you?
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Peccavi

I'm not big into jewelry but I'd wear anything you decided to make me....

Flirts with Cassie!

Would you like me if I stole the last of your favorite drink from the fridge?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

CassieBear

As long as you promised to replace it. I don't mind sharing.

Would you like me if I had trouble turning lights off in the house?
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

adroitgrayman

Not at all.

Would you like me if I ask you to give those lovely roses to me?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Hungarianscavanger

No I wouldn’t

Would you like me if I forced romance a bit

Mirrah

Probably not; it'd likely make me feel uncomfortable if you forced it. >.>;

Would you like me if I chose to never wear high heels?
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Despairs

Would you like me if I gambled or won the lottery and without you knowing, until I have fled, gave you half of my winnings? (Sharing is caring.)

Captain Maltese

I'd rather you stayed.

Would you like me if I taught you how to hunt in the forest?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mirrah

Maybe not at first, but I'd appreciate later, learning about survival out there. /City slicker.

Would you like me if I always forgot your birthday?
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Despairs

It has happened some many times it no longer affects me. I wouldn't hate you for it. Would you like me if I drifted for sheer fun.

Captain Maltese

Hey, it's your tires. Burn'em and replace'em.

Would you like me if I took you on a drive down a slick iced narrow road with a cliff on one side, the sea far down on the other side and myopic farmers going both ways? You haven't lived until you have hung on to the roadside with two wheels and your teeth trying not slide two more inches. A few guys there didn't live afterwards either.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Yes I would. Would you like me if I taught you how to prank people?

Lovely Complex

I would but maybe you could show me some new pranks.

Would you like me if I were standing in line with you and busted out singing Disney classics songs horribly?
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Peccavi

Hell yes! I would join you! I love Disney AND singing out loud AND making a fool out of myself in public!

Would you like me if I started dancing around singing "I wanna dance with somebody" after a good day?!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Lovely Complex

To quote you "Hell yes! I would join you." I love Whitney Houston and that is one of my favorite songs of hers.

Would you like me if I made you watch wrestling with me all day?
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

TheHighwayHitman

As long as it is on the WWE Network! Cause I'm a subscriber!

Would you like me if I had blue eyes?