Black Sun Rising Recruitment(Supernatural Themes, All Welcome!!)

Started by InnocentSynn, March 29, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relikai

I'm thinking of a human running an establishment open to anyone. Perhaps a bar/club in a neutral area?

Amarlo

Quote from: Codexa on March 30, 2017, 09:58:34 PM
*pounces on everyone*  :P

I'll be likely doing a werewolf <3 gotta have my wolf!!

and a Ghoul! If anyone wants to work up ties/background stuffs. :)

Oooh, a wolf! I'll definitely need a connection with one or two of those.  >:) -Cackles in the background.-

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Intimate Ink

Amarlo

:o

Oh ,an, we're getting some pretty amazing writers in this one folks!  ::) XD

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Codexa

Quote from: Relikai on March 30, 2017, 10:04:24 PM
I'm thinking of a human running an establishment open to anyone. Perhaps a bar/club in a neutral area?

I don't see why not!

Did you want/ have thoughts on your human being in the 'know' about supernaturals somehow?

Or is it just she/he owns an establishment in neutral territory where all types are welcome?

Quote from: Intimate Ink on March 30, 2017, 10:23:52 PM
Innnterest.

*Waves*

Welcome welcome! :D

Relikai

I'm thinking that she would be owning the establishment in the neutral zone where all are welcome, but knows about the supernatural and focuses on maintaining a balance so her place won't fall to a particular side to be used in their favour. Would such a concept work?

InnocentSynn

We feel that such a concept could work and have no problem with you setting up a bar like that.  One thing we do insist on is that you detail how your character came to discover the supernatural side of the Tri-Cities in the character's history.

Amarlo

I'm loving the influences I'm seeing in all of the information. Would I be wrong in assuming there are some Patricia Briggs and Christine Feehan fans here? :P

*Edit: Also, can I faceclaim Frances Bean Cobain, please? >.> <.<; 

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Codexa

*raises hand*

Definitely a Briggs/Feehan fan!!

Also White Wolf ;)

Noted!

We are more than willing to take FC's!! So if anyone wants to reserve one, let us know and I'll make a list!

InnocentSynn

Just so everyone knows, we have added a thread directory, a male face claim, and female face claim section to the initial post.  Hope this helps everyone!

Amarlo

Quote from: Codexa on March 31, 2017, 09:45:59 PM
*raises hand*

Definitely a Briggs/Feehan fan!!

Also White Wolf ;)

<3

Quote from: Josh Arcanum on March 31, 2017, 10:17:12 PM
Just so everyone knows, we have added a thread directory, a male face claim, and female face claim section to the initial post.  Hope this helps everyone!

Do we have to wait until our character is accepted before posting into ooc?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

InnocentSynn

No, you are allowed to post in the OOC even if you don't have an accepted character yet.  So feel free to bring conversation to the OOC if you'd like.

Caela

This is very well put together...are you still taking writers or have you reached the max number of writers you want to try and wrangle for a game?

InnocentSynn

Quote from: Caela on April 01, 2017, 03:06:53 AM
This is very well put together...are you still taking writers or have you reached the max number of writers you want to try and wrangle for a game?

We are most certainly still taking players and we'd love to have you!

Kokaine

Can we reserve face claims? Sorry if this has been answered. I fully admit I haven't read everything yet.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

InnocentSynn

Yes you absolutely may reserve face claims. There is a section in the header that lists them. Just post it here and I'll add it as soon as I'm able

Kokaine

Cool. Then I'd like to reserve Derek Theler and Becky G, please.

And you shush, Flower!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

InnocentSynn

Relikai

Totoro

InnocentSynn

Alright and now Asher has been finalized and is available for connections.

I would also like to point out to everyone that myself and Codexa will only be taking one or two of the more prominent roles for both vampires and werewolves.  Anyone interested in holding one of the positions is welcome to ask and we will work with you to make sure that it's a good fit. 

Relikai

Give me one more week to get over my chaotic schoolwork and job, and I'll be coming up with my chars' backstories :)

InnocentSynn

Quote from: Relikai on April 02, 2017, 12:15:52 PM
Give me one more week to get over my chaotic schoolwork and job, and I'll be coming up with my chars' backstories :)

No hurry!  Take your time!