The Fame Game [F for Any]

Started by Le Immortelle, July 09, 2019, 12:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Immortelle

The Fame Game

Olivia 'The Body' Anderson

Olivia 'The Body' Anderson is one of the social media stars/influencers who's star is on a meteoric rise. Her OnlyFans page gets a lot of subscriptions, people willing to fork out some serious money for exclusive content like pictures, personalized videos and the sort from her...and being  a social media queen is not as simply or easy as people like to think.

It's a full time job. Combined with dealing with her family, friends, relationships...maybe she even caters to some personalized requests of superfans, is a dominatrix/humiliatrix in private sessions for some and opposite end of spectrum for some, makes them buy things for her off Amazon wishlist, inking promotional deals for materials, another thing to explore would be of financial domination...the everyday life of a social media sensation that goes beyond carefully posted IG/Twitter/Snapchat posts and how she goes about it all the while pushing her own brand ahead.

She's popular and likeable but at the same time a little abrasive, selfish, vain and materialistic. Someone willing to make the right moves, right connections and at times discard people to get ahead in the Fame Game.

You as prospective partner can play anyone in this world. You can even GM it if you want and listed below are some possibilities:

1. Her Boyfriend: I imagined her paramour to be an older sugar daddy. Someone who likes her, maybe a rich businessman who even sponsored her at some juncture? This lso actually gives room to do an 'origin' story, whose details I can offer if this angle fancies you.
2. Superfan (s) who gets to meet her.
3. Her ex lover who somehow comes back in life of her now-famous self.
4. Some another influencer she decides to collaborate with.
5. The Agent.
6. Her former college teacher who's been donating massive sums to her OnlyFans for some exclusive rewards.

All of these present an array of possibilities and am always open to more options that you might come up with. It's all pretty open ended. What I'm looking for here is a combination of romance, psychological drama, doses of humor...in general an exploration of life of a person like that. It could go in numerous ways. Please contact me through PM's if this intrigues you. Thank you for reading.

Le Immortelle

Opening this up once again. Looking for GM's interested in creating something fun!