What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Cassiopeia

I am far prettier than any of the women I know!

LadySheikah

llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Wyrd

this mask kinda smells like chloroform
Ragtime Dandies!

LadySheikah

Where is talesoferoticadventure so we can start our band?
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Cassiopeia

Wyrd

I am the worlds worst karaoke singer. Jedi aren't meant to be singers 
Ragtime Dandies!

Cassiopeia

(clearly someone hasn't seen Moulin Rouge!  ::))

I can haz pankaykz? o_O

Endorphin

(You can keep your Moulin Rogue, thanks)

Now, watch carefully as I manipulate this invisible thread...
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Cassiopeia

(*gasps* Heresy!)

My pants are magic!  They just spontaneously come undone!

Endorphin

Now I should show this guy another trick with the rest! :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Cassiopeia

They'll never be able to tell that this is a spray-on tan!

Endorphin

They'll never be able to tell that I'm not actually using invisible thread at all!

Cassiopeia

I can't believe 300 didn't want to use me as an extra!

Endorphin

I was sure I had more clothes than this last time I looked.

Seara

I can't move from this position or else my pants are going to be just gone...

Endorphin

okay... so I just lean back a little more and strike a pose, like this...

jazz

Ummm  My hands are full.  I wonder if someone will help me with my pants
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Endorphin

This would be so much easier if my hands weren't chained.

jazz

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Endorphin

Wow! I never knew that until now... amazing the things that palmistry can reveal from one's hands!

JerichoMyers

Look at your man, now look at me, now look at me and look at your man again; sadly, he isn't me but he can smell like me.

abandoneddolly

I'm going to impress that nymph with my heroic deeds.

JerichoMyers