- Bruised
- Hurt  (-1)
- Injured  (-1)
- Wounded  (-2)
- Mauled  (-2)
- Crippled  (-5)
- Incapacitated (X)

Merits/Flaws

Merits: Blush of Health (2), Unbondable (3)

Flaws: Short (1), Sire's Resentment (1), Prey Exclusion (Street Kids) (1)

Freebie Expenditure

Blush of Health (2)
+1 Athletics (2)
+1 Streetwise (2)
+1 Obfuscate (7)
+1 Willpower (1)
+1 Generation (1)

Personality: Alissa is a street kid.  A goth street kid in appearance, but that's just so she fits in with one crowd or another.  At least the goth kids don't care if she flakes out a little from time to time, or disappears from the social scene before sunrise.  Her spanish heritage shows in her temper, but ever since that one time she really lost it on that guy.. well she does her best to keep it in check now.  Being a street kid, she's learned the value of disappearing from sight when needed, and sticking to the shadows when the cops show up.  She is forever watching her surroundings like a tweaker on a bender.  Staying still only happens when she dies in the morning, in whatever extra hidden buried place she can find.

History: Growing up, Alissa was a middle girl in a large family of blue collar third generation Americans.  As a middle child, she was never old enough to do what the big kids were doing, but was too big to play with the kids.  Disenfranchised in her own family, she did what every kid did in her situation.  Took to the streets.  It wasn't running away, exactly.  She went home for meals, and sleep.  She went to school most of the time.  She was just a little wild on the edges.  She took up the whole goth lifestyle early on, as soon as she could afford her own stuff.  She hung out with the weird kids, and generally was a very typical middle child.  She coasted through life with middle everything.  Middle child, middle grades, middle social group.  It wasn't until she was getting ready to go on to college (local state, thank you very much), that things took a turn for her.  A new gang moved into the neighbourhood, and started gathering up all the street kids.  Alissa was smart enough to know to avoid gangs like the plague, but these bastards were having none of it.  When her oldest brother ended up hospitalized during an after-work workplace accident, Alissa knew she had to take care of it.  So she did the only thing she knew how to do.  Hit the streets running, and never looked back.  If she wasn't with her family, then they wouldn't be targeted to indice her into joining up.

A few months of that, and she was as hardened as the next goth street kid, and knew most of the good hangouts.  It was at a party at one of these hangouts that someone brought the new guy.  No one really knew him, but he had money and brought enough drugs and booze to make almost everyone happy.  Alissa got more than a little into her cups, and that's when she got the private room treatment.  The next few days were a haze for her.  She barely remembers things like the incredible bliss of the bite, and the fading of life.  She vaguely recalls drinking, more than once.  She dimly remembers being 'forced' to drink from her street kid friends.  What she does remember with startling clarity, is her last night in that hangout.  She remembers that voice.  Telling her she was broken and wrong and had no place with him.  The next thing she remembers is waking up with blood on her lips, and dirt in her hair, and a rudimentary understanding that she was no longer human.  It's been a couple of years, and Alissa has figured out the basics.  She's made a few friends, and a few enemies, but she's made her way.  Survival was always in her.  It just took dying to figure out how good she was at it.

Your O/Os for this character: My O&Os are the same for both Alissa and myself.

Current Posting Rate - Approximately 1 to 2 posts per week

Blythe

Quote from: CharlieSariel on August 28, 2016, 06:00:01 AM

Sheet read, PM sent with request & questions!

For those wondering what the general layout of characters is (we've had a few changes and submissions since the thread opened):
- A Lasombra antitribu
- A Caitiff
- A Malkavian thin-blood
- A Camarilla-defecting Giovanni

I'm only going to be accepting straight up Camarilla clans for a while now (Brujah, Gangrel, Ventrue, Toreador, Nosferatu, Malkavian & Tremere), until we get things a bit more rounded. No more Caitiff, thin-bloods, or non-standard Clans until there's a bit more balance.  :-) 

AndyZ

Do we have anyone looking at Tremere at this point?

I have a Ventrue concept but it doesn't seem to be gelling in my brain right now.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Blythe

Quote from: AndyZ on August 28, 2016, 04:40:36 PM
Do we have anyone looking at Tremere at this point?

I have a Ventrue concept but it doesn't seem to be gelling in my brain right now.

At the moment, no. :)

We lack bluebloods as well; I'd welcome either one! Tremere will have a bit of a harder time politically starting out, though they'll get a chance to change their Clan fotrunes in Seattle.

Blythe

~ Questions I've been asked! ~

* How will you handle Tremere ritual costs?
Start with one per dot of primary path, 1EXP cost per Ritual level, although should be noted that during gameplay, I won't permit rituals to be purchased unless a suitable teacher appears (you'll have to ask me for one) or your character spends suitable time doing serious research. You must have an IC reason for new rituals.

* For those of us asking to start as ancilla, how are you handling Background purchases?
I treat them as being the same as Abilities for EXP costs--a new one is 3, subsequent costs are 'Current Rating x 2.'

* Is there more than one kind of Status?
Yes. There is Status (Camarilla) and Status (Clan: <insert clan you want status with here>). Generally you won't have status with Clans other than your own without good reason in your backstory.

* So....Nosferatu and the Resources background? What makes sense for that?
Generally I'm going to look askance at any Nosferatu with more than a 2 in Resources. Neonate Nosferatu really should have no more than 1 in Resources without a very good background justification. Be prepared to justify your stats here.

* How are you handling Influence?
Stay tuned. Still working on deciding how I want to handle this. I've had people who have showed interest if I'd modify this closer to the LARP rules. If I do, I'll update everyone on how Influence will work.

Jaded

I'm interested, though I'll need to wait until I have time to sit down and go over things before I can really pitch a concept.  Probably a Gangrel, maybe a Ventrue or Brujah. 

Blythe

Quote from: Jaded on August 28, 2016, 08:51:50 PM
I'm interested, though I'll need to wait until I have time to sit down and go over things before I can really pitch a concept.  Probably a Gangrel, maybe a Ventrue or Brujah.

That sounds great--any one of those Clans would be fine. <3

Sara Nilsson

gonna have to pull out, I cant find my rulebook. I was sure it was among the other vampire masquerade books but it isnt.. :(

Blythe

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on August 28, 2016, 08:56:22 PM
gonna have to pull out, I cant find my rulebook. I was sure it was among the other vampire masquerade books but it isnt.. :(

Aww, sorry to hear that! If you happen to find it again, though, feel free to hop back on over. ^^

Hades

Name: Tobias Prescott
Clan: Lasombra antitribu
Gender/Sex: Male/Male
Nature: Survivor
Demeanor: Traditionalist
Generation: 9th

Attributes

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 2
Stamina: 3

Charisma: 3
Manipulation: 4 (Persuasive)
Appearance: 3

Perception: 3
Intelligence: 3
Wits: 3

Abilities

Talents:
Alertness: 2
Athletics:
Brawl: 1
Dodge: 2
Empathy: 
Expression:
Intimidation: 3
Leadership: 2
Streetwise: 2
Subterfuge: 3

Skills:
Animal Ken:
Crafts:
Drive: 1
Etiquette: 1
Firearms: 1
Melee:
Performance:
Security: 1
Stealth: 1
Survival: 2

Knowledges:
Academics: 2
Computer: 1
Finance:
Investigation: 1
Law: 4 (Kindred)
Linguistics:
Medicine:
Occult: 4 (Abyss)
Politics: 3
Science:

Advantages

Backgrounds: Generation 4, Resources 3, Influence 2

Disciplines: Dominate 1, Obtenebration 3, Potence 1

Virtues:
Conscience: 2

Self-Control: 4

Courage: 4

Humanity: 6

Willpower: 7

Blood Pool: 14 (2 points/turn)

~Health!~
- Bruised
- Hurt  (-1)
- Injured  (-1)
- Wounded  (-2)
- Mauled  (-2)
- Crippled  (-5)
- Incapacitated (X)

Merits/Flaws

Merits: (list cost!)

Flaws: Dark Secret (1pt Flaw)

Freebie Points/Experience Points Distribution

Freebie Points:
+1pt Flaw
-2pts Resources
-2pts Influence
-2pts Willpower
-2pts Law
-2pts Occult
-2pts Intimidation
-2pts Leadership
-2pts Security

Experience Points:
Intelligence 3 - 12xp
Stamina 3 - 12xp
Obtenebration 2 - 10xp
Obtenebration 3 - 15xp
Willpower 7 - 7pts
Intimidation 3 - 6xp
Streetwise 1 - 3xp
Streetwise 2 - 4xp
Survival 2 - 4xp
Status 1 - 3xp

Personality: Cold and methodical, Tobias is one that hardly ever rushes and rarely seems to be caught off guard by events.  Perhaps a bit stereotypically, he prefers to remain behind the scenes rather than standing in the spotlight himself, as those of his bloodline that do so tend to draw the fatal attention of their erstwhile siblings who squandered their heritage by casting their lot with the Sabbat. 

One turn of phrase that sets Tobias apart from the other Camarilla members of the city is his use of the term "Cainite" rather than the more accepted "Kindred".  This is a result of reading over his sire's personal journals and honoring his sire's memory after his destruction at the hands of the Sabbat prior to Tobias' arrival in Seattle.  He knows he could probably force himself to change and adopt the Camarilla's more official term, but truth be told he prefers the discomfort it seems to invoke from others.  And if those around him are off balance, all the better in his mind regardless of whether they are rivals yet or potential allies to be cultivated.

History: When Tobias Prescott was born in 1860, the rumbles of war between the States were just beginning to echo on the horizon.  The day after his first birthday, his father enlisted in the Union army because he thought if he enlisted he could earn better pay for his young wife and child, while avoiding the more dangerous assignments that came with being drafted.  Unfortunately for him, such logic was faulty because there is no such thing as a safe assignment once bullets start flying through the air.  And so his father's name became just another ledger in some report on the other thousands that died in 1863.  His mother's mental health rapidly declined after that, to the point that by the end of the war Tobias had lost both parents as his mother died to an opium overdose in the same week that President Lincoln was shot.

The five year old boy went to a state orphanage, where conditions were barely above bleak for most of the time.  Funding was lax, supplies were limited, and the caretakers were certainly not employees you could hold up as an example to others.  Each child was left to essentially fend for themselves, and so Tobias learned early on in his life to trust no one and how to manipulate others to advance his own goals and desires.  It was a lesson that would serve him well as he also had a keen intellect and a desire to escape the lot in life he found himself in as he grew to adulthood.  Growing up he heard constantly about the laws and the rules, but they seemed to be fickle and enforced only when it suited the whims of those in power.  And so to his mind, if one mastered the law one could master every aspect of society.  Thus began the near fanatical pursuit for every scrap of information he could get his hands on that would help his goal of getting into law school.

On his sixtenth birthday, Tobias simply walked out of the orphanage with what few posessions he had scraped together that meant anything to him, and the wad of cash stolen from the director's office, and climbed onto a train to leave Ohio and traveled to New York City to enroll in the still young Columbia College Law School.  While he had no money to his name, no creditials and no formal education, his drive and ambition was enough to impress one of the professors at the college to give him an admissions test.  While there were areas of the test where his scores were average at best, the law section was nearly a perfect score, and so Tobias was given a scholarship for his first year in the program at the recommendation of the professor and an "interested benefactor" who remained nameless at the time.

Tobias distinguished himself academically while at Columbia, always scoring high marks and weaving impressive arguments no matter which side of a debate topic he found himself on.  His callousness towards others though still carried over from his days in the orphanage, and so he never really formed a connection with any of the other students or faculty beyond casual acquaintances.  People were useful tools or potential hurdles, and that was the only two categories they fell into for Tobias.  The exception was the professor that he met his first day in New York.  While they weren't friends per say, Tobias did at least see the man as a mentor of sort and would often discuss academic, political and moral issues with him when not in class.

The professor of course encouraged such interaction, because it was the bidding of his master.  The man was a long-time ghoul to one of the few Lasombra antitribu that dared reside in a city claimed by the Sabbat.  Tobias had captured the Cainite's interest, and so for the next few years he was under the watchful eye of his sire-to-be's servants and informants until he graduated at the top of his class in 1880.

With pulled connections, Tobias earned a position in the city attorney's office and for the next twenty years saw his political and personal star rise.  There were scandals along the way, allegations of money laundering, of witness buying, and of cutting deals with criminals to avoid or get reduced sentences in exchange for money, but none of the allegations were proven and quickly faded into the realm of tabloid news as he racked up impressive convictions in high profile cases.  When the 1900 state election came around, Tobias seemed certain to win the nomination and then the election for the state's Attorney General.   But fate invervened and pushed him on a different path.

At the turn of the century, the Sabbat began to step up its efforts to secure the city and that meant that antitribu like his soon to be sire were in danger of destruction if they stayed.  So rather than leave behind a valuable proxy, Tobias was embraced and brought under the blood.  But before they could leave the city they were attacked by a pack patrolling the outer boroughs of the city.   The pack was defeated, but his sire was gravely wounded in the attack and seemed certain to slip into torpor.  But Tobias sensed an opportunity that would likely not present itself again for decades if not centuries, and so with his sire weakened and unable to fight back, he committed diablerie to take his power as his own before leaving the city.

Over the course of the 20th century, Tobias moved across the country towards the Pacific coast.  He never stayed long in any one city, a decade or two at most, to prevent his presence being detected by the Sabbat as well as to hide his crime of consuming his sire.  Finally by the turn of the century, he had made his way to Seattle and discovered the Prince receptive to his clan's presence in the city.  Deciding that he had been a nomad long enough, and that enough time had passed that it was unlikely his crime would be discovered on the other side of the country, Tobias settled into his new home and began making connections within the city's infrastructure to gain power and influence in the city.

One of the first ways he earned the good graces of the Prince was by using his influence to provide information about hostile Anarch movements to important Camarilla domains, including Telucti's, so that the rabble could be better controlled and prevented from spreading an unnecessary amount of chaos and strife along the Pacific Coast.  Though not enough information to completely crush the movement, as a little chaos now and then was a good thing, provided he was the one directing it.  But that was a plan for another night perhaps.

Your O/Os for this character: My O&Os can be found here, though they are horribly out of date and in need of an update.  I will say though essentially within the context of the game, there's not much I consider off-limits so if you are in a scene with me and something crosses your mind, send me a PM and we'll discuss it.

Blythe

Awesome, I'll review the sheet later tonight, Hades! Tobias looks great, and I'm looking forward to see how you statted him! I'll send you a PM by tomorrow that'll have some questions/clarifications, mostly about stats!

Blythe

(Also, as a note for anyone curious about Hades' stats, he applied to be an ancilla rather than a neonate)

Kia

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on August 28, 2016, 08:56:22 PM

Hi Sara. I found one via my local library to borrow while getting a replacement copy (I knew I shoulda held onto mine during the moves :P ). Maybe it is worth a shot to check yours out?

Blythe

@RubySlippers: Sheet approved!

@CharlieSariel: Sheet approved!

To let everyone know, so I can better handle sheet updates, expenditures, and EXP awards, I'll be posting your sheets in a CS thread. To make changes to your sheet, you'll need to PM me with any further changes you want.

I'll be getting an approved CS thread up and posting approved sheets there some time tonight, and I will get an OOC thread up some time tonight so I can send approved players on over as I get things done. :-)

Blythe

Blythe

First post now updated with OOC link (please don't post in the OOC unless you have an approved character), and a link to the Character Sheet thread, which will have approved characters in it. :-)

bubby

O_O

Gahdammit Blythe why for you put up teh awesomesauce game idea when I'm not home!!!

Blythe

Quote from: bubby on August 29, 2016, 05:22:36 AM
Gahdammit Blythe why for you put up teh awesomesauce game idea when I'm not home!!!

Join it when you get back? It should be pretty easy to join with new characters, since the game will be mostly sandbox. :)

"If you are posting our character sheets rather than us, how can we make changes?"
- PM me about changes you want to make, and I'll make them. The reason I'm posting approved sheets is because I need to keep track of certain stats in people's sheets during gameplay; all sheets are being given a status bar and changelog at the bottom so changes are kept track of. Don't worry about inundating me with PMs about changes you want to make; it won't bug me at all.  :-)

"What if our character has an NPC ghoul retainer or ally? Do you want us to stat that? How're NPCs going to work?"
- It will be helpful if you stat up your ghouls forme, but if you don't know how, I can do so. It should be noted that your contacts, allies, retainers, etc. are going to be GM NPCs under my control, but you have significant influence on how I'll play those NPCs.

Lockepick

Hey! Would love to try Sean again from your Black Gold game. Ventrue Arms Dealer type. Though it may depend on how you decide to use Influence this run!

I'm not quite sure how many you're accepting, but I'll try to fit Sean into the CS template tonight!

Not sure Sean will fit the more I remembered him. Going to put SOMETHING up though! Definitely interested.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Blythe

Glad to see you around, Lockepick! :)

"How will Influence work?"
- This is house-ruled. Please pay attention if you want to use Influence. For each Dot in Influence, I am going to require you select a 'group' that you have Influence with, like a specialty...except you can never use your Influence outside of those specialties. This prevents general abuse of Influence, but still lets it be effective where you need it to be. These are a little general, mostly as this is a Play-by-Post game, and I don't want to unduly limit options. I will be open to additional suggestions of categories, but these will be some examples of specialties you can pick from (highly recommend using this list)!

* The local police
* Arms dealers
* Drug dealers
* Banks
* Homeless/vagrants
* Catholic church
* Mental health providers
* Local politicians
* The Theatre
* Public transit
* Local news outlets

To use your Influence, I'll likely ask that you make a roll to use it, like an Ability. Generally this will be Manipulation + Influence or Charisma + Influence at a Difficulty of 6. (You may wonder why I don't include general medical professions--prefer to okay those on a case-by-case basis because of the sheer myriad of specialties there. Some are better or worse than others.)

RedPhoenix

Mmmmm. Blythrus flavored vampires.

Although I don't think what we talked about really works with the setting...hrmm....gonna pm you.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Blythe

YAY RED <3

(As a note, slowly getting back to PMing those of you that I owe PMs to! Please poke me if I have not sufficiently provided answers or if I haven't answered you yet!)

Sparrowhawke

Hope this is good~

Name: Julian Antoni
Clan: Malkavian
Gender/Sex: Male/Male
Nature: Bravo
Demeanor: Perfectionist
Generation: 10th

Attributes

Strength: 3
Dexterity: 3
Stamina: 4 (Specialty: Tireless)

Charisma: 2
Manipulation: 3

Intelligence: 2
Wits: 2

Abilities

Talents:
Alertness: 3
Athletics: 2
Brawl: 3
Empathy:
Expression: 0
Intimidation: 4 (Specialty - Physical Coercion)
Leadership: 0
Malkavian Time: 3
Streetwise: 2
Subterfuge: 2

Skills:
Animal Ken: 0
Crafts: 0
Drive: 0
Etiquette: 2
Firearms: 3
Melee: 3
Performance: 0
Security: 1
Stealth: 3
Survival: 0

Knowledges:
Academics: 0
Computer: 0
Finance: 0
Investigation: 4 (Specialty - Shadowing)
Law: 1
Linguistics: 1 (Italian and English (Second language))
Medicine: 0
Occult: 0
Politics: 2
Science: 0

Advantages

Backgrounds: Generation 3
Resources 2
Contacts 2 (Black Market - Assassinations)
Status Camarilla 2
Status Malkavian 1

Disciplines: Dementation 2
Obfuscate 1

Virtues:
Conscience: 2

Self-Control: 4

Courage: 4

Humanity: 6

Willpower: 4

Blood Pool: 13

~Health!~
- Bruised
- Hurt  (-1)
- Injured  (-1)
- Wounded  (-2)
- Mauled  (-2)
- Crippled  (-5)
- Incapacitated (X)

Merits/Flaws

Merits: Enchanting Voice - There is something about your voice that others cannot ignore. When you command, they are cowed. When you seduce, they swoon. Whether thunderous, gentle, persuading or simply talking, your voice commands attention. The difficulties of all die rolls involving the use of the voice to persuade, charm or command are reduced by two. (2-point merit)
Iron Will - When you are determined and your mind is set, nothing can thwart you from your goals. When you are affected by a Dominate power, you may spend a point of Willpower to shake off the effects. In addition, you receive three extra dice to resist the effects of any mind-altering magic, spell or Thaumaturgy path. This Merit does not affect Presence or other powers dealing with the emotions. (3-point merit)

Flaws: Desensitization - Vampires with this derangement find it difficult to truly believe in their own ideals, and so make all Humanity, Path, Conscience or Conviction rolls at +2 difficulty. They also suffer a one-die penalty to any Social dice pools that require some show of emotion or warmth, and cannot purchase the Performance Ability at all. (No points, Malkavian Derangement).
Prey Exclusion (Under 25) - You refuse to hunt a certain class of prey. You might refuse to feed upon drug dealers, or policemen, or accountants, or rich people - if you accidentally feed upon such an individual, you automatically frenzy and must make a roll to prevent Humanity loss (difficulty 7). Witnessing other Kindred feeding on the object of your exclusion might also provoke a frenzy, at the Storyteller’s discretion. Ventrue, owing to the limitations imposed on their feeding by their clan weakness, may not take this Flaw. (1-point flaw)
Eerie Presence - Mortals have an unconscious awareness of your undead nature, which makes then anxious and ill at ease in your presence. Because of this, difficulties of all die rolls relating to social interaction with mortals are increased by two. (2-point flaw)
Grip of the Damned - There is no ecstasy in your Embrace -only terror and pain. Mortals upon whom you feed struggle and shriek all the while as you attempt to feed, requiring you to grapple with them for as long as you wish to take their blood. For vampires with high Humanity, this experience may require a Humanity roll, at the discretion of the Storyteller. (4-point flaw)

Freebies & EXP
Freebies (15) + Flaws (7) - Merits (5)
17 points.

-5 Perception +1 (3)
-2 Brawl +1 (2)
-2 Herd +2 (2)
-3 Willpower +3 (7)
-2 Stealth +1 (3)
-2 Contacts +2 (2)
-1 Resources +1 (3)

EXP - 75 Points
-5 Status Camarilla +2 (2)
-9 Malkavian Time +3 (3)
-6 Intimidation +1 (4)
-2 Streetwise +1 (2)
-2 Subterfuge +1 (2)
-4 Alertness +1 (3)
-2 Athletics +1 (2)
-4 Firearms +1 (3)
-4 Melee +1 (3)
-4 Stealth +1 (3)
-6 Investigation +1 (4)
-3 Law +1 (1)
-2 Politics +1 (2)
-5 obfuscate +1 (2)
-10 dementation +1 (3)
-3 Status (Malkavian) +1 (1)
-4 Brawl + 1 (3)

Personality: The most accurate description of Julian is cold, and vaguely off-putting. Fitting traits for the Scourge. He rarely begins conversations on his own merit, and often will only speak when spoken to. He prefers to stay out of other's attention, only really coming into himself when his 'skills' are needed. He takes to his work with the closest thing to enthusiasm as he can get. He seems to find some dulled excitement from the violence, even if he feels little else. Has the Desensitized derangement.

History: Julian (born Giuliano) had a life that was quite similar to how he spends his unlife. He was born within an Italian mafia, and quickly found himself in the business of killing for money. Unfortunately, one night he was given a target he had no hope of killing, and the Malkavian overpowered him quite easily. The vampire, instead of simply killing him (and it would have been all too easy), seemed to take a liking to him. He wasn't embraced immediately, instead made into a ghoul and forced to be a pet killer.

When the embrace did come, it was a surprise, and he was dragged into the world of the Kindred. He was given a brief and eclectic introduction into vampire society, but not given much time to acclimate to his new existence before his Sire simply disappeared, significantly less enamored with Julian now that he was so... Devoid of anything.

He left the country not long after being abandoned, finding his way to america and settling in Seattle in the late 1910s. He lived a quiet existence since arriving, keeping out of the radar, only participating in the politics enough to keep himself out of trouble. He took up his old 'work' as soon as the opportunity presented itself, using it to help support himself both in money and blood. He continued to keep to himself until quite recently, when the Prince came to him, his ability and willingness to kill cleanly and quietly already well established. He was offered the position of Scourge, which he took willingly, though he is perhaps struggling to acclimate to being required at Elysium far more often.

Your O/Os for this character: Link - It's highly unlikely that Julian would bother with sex, but I'm more than willing for violence to happen (on both sides) and the possibility for dub-con under the right circumstances. Just hmu to discuss.

Kia

Hi Blythe! Here is my profile draft. It's been about.... oh 5-6 years since I made a vtm profile so let me know if I need to make any adjustments. Thanks! :D

Name: Lyssa Greene
Clan: Malkavian
Gender/Sex: Female/Female
Nature: Visionary
Demeanor: Enigma
Generation:12th

Attributes

Strength: 1
Dexterity: 4
Stamina: 3

Charisma: 2
Manipulation: 1

Intelligence: 4
Wits: 3

Abilities

Talents:
Alertness: 3
Athletics: 0
Brawl: 1
Empathy: 2
Expression: 0
Intimidation: 0
Leadership: 0
Malkavian Time: 3
Streetwise: 0
Subterfuge:2

Skills:
Animal Ken: 0
Crafts: 0
Drive: 0
Etiquette: 1
Firearms: 1
Melee: 2
Performance:0
Security: 0
Stealth: 1
Survival: 0

Knowledges:
Academics: 3 (2+1)
Computer: 1
Finance: 0
Investigation: 1
Law: 0
Linguistics: 1 (Old Latin)
Medicine: 1
Occult: 3
Politics: 0
Science: 1

Advantages

Backgrounds:
Generation: 1 (Gen 12)
Herd: 1 (3 vessels)
Resources: 2 (from stocks, dividends, and royalties from 'insane' investments that turned well. Advances in the internet have made things easier for even a Childe to coordinate investments when wall street is closed. Alas, her investments are still too few and small to do more than keep her reasonably comfortable.)
Haven: 1 (small one family home)

Disciplines:
Auspex: 3 (2 + 1)
Dementation: 0
Obfuscate: 1

Virtues:
Conscience/Conviction: 3

Self-Control/Instinct: 2

Courage: 5

Humanity/Path: 5

Willpower: 5

Blood Pool: 11 of 11 (1 per turn)

~Health!~
- Bruised
- Hurt  (-1)
- Injured  (-1)
- Wounded  (-2)
- Mauled  (-2)
- Crippled  (-5)
- Incapacitated (X)

Merits/Flaws

Merits: (list cost!)

Eidetic Memory (-2): Can remember anything she sees/hears with perfect detail. “Under stressful conditions involving numerous distractions, you must make a Perception + Alertness roll (difficulty 6) to summon enough concentration to absorb what your senses detect.”

Medium (-2): Can feel their presence and even cajole them into her company. Can call upon them for aid and advice… for a price. Awareness rolls vs spirits is -2 difficulty).

Light Sleeper (-2) Can waken at full alert immediately at signs of danger. Ignore Humanity restrictions on dice rolls in daytime.

Blush of Life (-2 Freebie)

Flaws: (list points!)

Nightmares (+1) Dreams are wracked by horrifying nightmares. Must make a willpower roll (Difficulty 7). Failure means a 1 die penalty to all rolls made for the night's events. A botch means she believes she is still in the nightmare upon waking.

Phobia (+2): (Cleithrophobia) The fear of being trapped. In Lyssa's case, it includes fear of bindings, locked or blocked rooms, straight jackets, containers, and any place there is a hint of risk of losing one's ability to escape.

https://www.verywell.com/cleithrophobia-2671737

Impatience (+1): When forced to wait instead of acting, must make a self-control roll or tear off on own to do whatever it is anyway.

New Arrival (+1): Ignorant of city's politics, people and history, which risks her making one or more blunders. Also makes her a prime target for recruitment or elimination depending on how she is viewed. No existing support within city before her arrival.

Infamous Sire (+1) : Sire is distrusted and disliked by many of the city's kindred. His reputation precedes Lyssa. (Likely from various borderline actions and various... pranks.. that left a lasting impression. (Individuals and NPCs please feel free to make up pranks and encounters).

Personality: She was already unstable when Mattias selected her. However, the moment of death shattered her mind.

Lyssa is very bright, and very observant. The Malkavian curse twists those traits into its own grade of madness. In some cases she is calculating, if impish in her expression. Others she is fully manic. She appears very amused at the workings of the world of darkness, particularly the various traditions and any mention of Gehenna. In fact, she seems to think the efforts to stop Gehenna one of the funniest inside jokes in the world, and Scourges in particular among the jesters.

No apparent fear of final death, though containment and binding trigger an unpredictable range of reactions including immediate compliance, great agitation, feral attack and even frenzy.

She also appears to have a very high affinity with spirits and energies, and she often jokingly remarks that she still has one foot in the Final Grave.

Derangements:

Phobia (Cleithrophobia) See flaws.

Nightmare Disorder : See Flaws.

Schizotypal Personality Disorder :(Malkavian Derangement) http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/schizotypal-personality-disorder
Note: People with schizotypal personality disorder display a combination of odd behavior, speech patterns, thoughts, and perceptions. Other people often describe these individuals as strange or eccentric.

History:
Madness and Genius often go hand in hand.

Lyssa was a brilliant child, growing up in the 70's and early 80's with relative freedom. She could likely have been one of the scholars of her time. She found connections in things not typically compared with one another. Due to this, she would flit rapidly from topic to topic, master of no particular learning.

As the old saying goes, a little learning is a dangerous thing. She started to see patterns that did not fit. Did not seem 'right.' Her studies in attempts to make the random bits and data fit together eventually led her to looking into the occult. It both finally made parts click and made more questions at the same time. And the more she studied.. the more 'oddities' she saw in the people around her. Nocturnal neighbors whose movements were a little off. A classmate who had an uncanny knack for pulling music from strings that should not be possible at their professed skill… She was eventually institutionalized when she openly accused an instructor of being an alien (years later she would come to realize he was a Garou, though in her defense aliens were slightly more believable at the point in time.).

Her brush with the veil in her quest caught the attention of Mattias, who would soon later become her sire. He haunted the particular Ward she was pushed into and forgotten in. He feigned being a 'night counselor' on more than one occasion to test her mind and how far her theories had gone. At the age of 20, he took her as his own. It is rumored that he might have embraced the girl long before he sought permission. However, such is only strong speculation, given she speaks of 15 years in his care, while he sought the Embrace only a little under 14 years past.

When she underwent the change, something shattered within her personalty. Thought processes became wilder, her actions more erratic. One her best days she is a smiling predator, vaguely amused at some unspoken workings around her. On her worst she is a laughing maniac, out to pull strange 'pranks' with no apparent motive or reasoning behind it. Even her Beast smiles when and if it rears its ugly head.

Now in the year 2000, Lyssa is only recently freed of her Sire's care. And Mattias dumped her upon the city with base resources to get her started, and little if any warning or explanation to its inhabitants. When asked, she refers to herself as a 'social experiment' and only laughs to herself at the meaning behind it. She does not speak of her fifteen years as Mattias's Childe, though mention of it is one of the few times one can make the smile fade and the white skinned figure pale ever so slightly--

Your O/Os for this character:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=60012
** Extra Notes: For Lyssa BIG OFFS are biting and bondage. Restraint and Biting are dangerous offs to attempt. (Seriously, you might lose something. Danger will Robinson. Danger!)

Point Usage:

15 Freebie Points:
- 7 Disipline Auspex +1
- 2 Blush of Life
- 2 Knowledge (Academic) +1
- 2 Knowledge (Linguistics: Old Latin) +1
- 2 Knowledge (Science) +1

Jaded

Applying as a Brujah Ancilla and as Deputy to the Sheriff.

Name: Victoria
Clan: Brujah
Gender/Sex: Female
Nature: Fanatic
Demeanor: Fanatic
Generation: 10th

Attributes

Strength:     ***
Dexterity:    **** - Feline Grace
Stamina:      ***

Charisma:     ***
Manipulation: **
Appearance:   ***

Perception:   **
Intelligence: **
Wits:         **

Abilities

Talents:
Alertness:    **
Athletics:    **
Brawl:        *
Dodge:        **** - Sidestep
Empathy:      *
Expression:
Intimidation: **
Leadership:
Streetwise:   **
Subterfuge:   ***

Skills:
Animal Ken:   *
Crafts:
Drive:
Etiquette:
Firearms:     **** - Revolvers
Melee:        **** - Swords
Performance:
Security:
Stealth:      *
Survival:     *

Knowledges:
Academics:
Computer:
Finance:
Investigation:
Law:
Linguistics:  * - Spanish
Medicine: 
Occult:       ***
Politics:     *
Science:

Advantages

Backgrounds:
Allies:     *
Generation: ***
Resources:  **
Retainers:  **

Disciplines:
Celerity:  ***
Fortitude: *
Potence:   **
Presence:  **

Virtues:
Conscience:   **
Self-Control: ****
Courage:      ****

Humanity:   7

Willpower:  6

Blood Pool: 6/13

~Health!~
- Bruised
- Hurt  (-1)
- Injured  (-1)
- Wounded  (-2)
- Mauled  (-2)
- Crippled  (-5)
- Incapacitated (X)

Merits/Flaws

Merits:
Blush of Health (2)
Unbondable (3)

Flaws:
Deep Sleeper (1)
Phobia (2) - Wolves
Vengeful (2) - Sire
Infamous Sire (1)
Sire's Resentment (1)

Personality: Still debating, probably somewhat cheerful, but very driven.

History: Victoria was the daughter of a prominent rancher on the frontier of the Old West.  She was raised on the ranch, and fully expected to marry into another of the local ranching families.  A bit of a tomboy, she could outshoot most of her brothers, and dreamed of going off on great adventures.  There is no telling where her life would have gone, if some men hadn't come knocking at the door of her family's house late in the hours before dawn.

The events that followed Victoria has attempted to block out of her mind.  The visitors were vampires of the worst sort, sadistic monsters who delighted in the murder and torture of humans.  They were on an expedition, though of what sort Victoria never learned, and had needed shelter for the night.  Accompanied by a small retinue of ghouls, they engaged in an orgy of horrific violence.  One of Victoria's brothers was vivisected while still alive, another flayed.  Her mother and sisters were tossed to the ghouls as entertainment, and killed out of hand when the ghouls grew bored of them.  Victoria was made to watch it all, then was embraced.  They made her drain her father, then attempted to blood bond her. 

For reasons that Victoria doesn't understand, the bond didn't take.  She managed to retain her will, managed to survive the horrors, and, when the others went off to hunt, managed to kill and diablerize one of her sire's companions.  She took his sword, and headed into the night.

The next few years are a confusing blur for Victoria.  She managed, more by luck than anything else, to make her way to a city large enough to support her, and gradually came to terms with what she had become.  It was almost a decade before she met another of her kind, and once more she lucked out.  The kindred she encountered was a, relatively speaking, kindly Brujah.  He was hunting her sire, and took her under his wing in exchange for her relaying the story of her embrace. 

Victoria's sire still exists, and she is determined to bring him to his final death.  He knows it, knows of her existence, and would be just as happy to see her meet hers.  She still carries her father's revolver, and the sword she took off of the vampire she killed.

Your O/Os for this character: Not sure how to link to the matrix?  But the only major offs are scat and mutilation.  Ons are most anything focused on non-consensual.

NOTE: For statistics, be sure to include how you spent your Freebie points (or EXP for those starting as ancilla).
Freebies/Experience
+7 from Flaws     (22)
-5 from Merits    (17)
-7 for Discipline (10)
-5 for Backgrounds (5)
-2 for Firearms    (3)
-2 for Melee       (1)
-1 for Willpower   (0)

75 XP
Status 2 (Camarilla)       -4  (71)
New Discipline, Presence  -10  (61)
Raise Disc, Presence 1->2 -10  (51)