MasterOfKitten's Place. (open to all)

Started by MasterOfKittens, September 30, 2012, 12:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterOfKittens

Welcome to my bar!!!! -its rather large with plenty of tables and chairs, a long bar with all kinds of drink ingredients, a big stage with a karaoke machine, a huge dance floor, a professional dj booth, and a big kitchen. to top it all of is a large throne where I sit- I am your host, I hope you enjoy yourselves here. -smiles-

MasterOfKittens

-i set out some pumpkins and a carving station hoping to have some help decorating from whatever customers stop by-

Sublime

A young woman with shocking green eyes, short brown hair and dimpled smile prances into the bar with a plethora of Halloween goodies cradled in her arms. She tossed them onto the work station, immediately throwing her right arm out in front of her enthusiastically and holding two fingers up in a peace sign, "Hiya Master!"

"Whatcha doin' and how can Sublime be of help?" She cocked her head to the side and blinked quizically.

MasterOfKittens

-gives you a hug- Welcome to the bar, you can help decorate anything you like. -smiles-

seekeroftruth22

A man with golden hair and amber eyes walked in. he stood about 6' 3'' and had tan skin. he was dressed in a long flowing black cape "hey every one hows it going?" he said with a smile
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

MasterOfKittens

Sublime

"Meep."

Sublime squeals in surprise as she is pulled into a hug, but immediately returns the hug, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and laughing melodiously. They broke apart and he smiled handsomely at her, I can decorate anything I want eh? She suddenly disappeared from sight, ducking under his outstretched arms and scrambling to the work station to riffle through it's contents.  She produced a pair of cat ears and a sceptor, shoving the latter into the Kitty Master's hand and the first onto his head. She stepped back to admire her work.

She giggled like a schoolgirl, hand cupped over her mouth and emerald orbs dancing, "you look great."

She heard the sound of a familiar voice and hastily whirled on her heels to face him, "Seeker!!"

She skipped toward him and jumped into the air, arms open wide for a hug.

seekeroftruth22

he hugged Sublime back "hey there miss Sub how are you doing?" he held her still as he looked to masterofkittens and said"so what kind of drinks you got here? and my names Chris." he smiled back and holds his hand out to masterofkittens to shak

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Sublime on October 03, 2012, 11:18:11 PM
"Meep."

Sublime squeals in surprise as she is pulled into a hug, but immediately returns the hug, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and laughing melodiously. They broke apart and he smiled handsomely at her, I can decorate anything I want eh? She suddenly disappeared from sight, ducking under his outstretched arms and scrambling to the work station to riffle through it's contents.  She produced a pair of cat ears and a sceptor, shoving the latter into the Kitty Master's hand and the first onto his head. She stepped back to admire her work.

She giggled like a schoolgirl, hand cupped over her mouth and emerald orbs dancing, "you look great."

She heard the sound of a familiar voice and hastily whirled on her heels to face him, "Seeker!!"

She skipped toward him and jumped into the air, arms open wide for a hug.
-takes off the ears, sneaks up behind Sublime and puts them on her-

Sublime

Sublime settled into Seeker's arms effortlessly, "I'm great, though I feel like somebody slipped me some crack, I am soooo hyper."

Suddenly an odd sensation draws her attention away from Seeker. She squeaks as the Master slides something onto her head and upon realizing she wore the kitty ears her eyes light up with joy. The brunette licks the top of her palm and rubs it on her cheek, mimicking a cat. The hyperactive girl then disappeared, darting under Seeker's arms and beginning to prance around the room, "meow, me-row, purrr-row."

She called out to her fellow kitties, utterly immersed in the pleasure of pretending to be a cute kitten. Sublime sauntered over to Master and nuzzled against his side, purring softly and beckoning his hand with her eyes, demanding scratch me behind the ears. Upon satisfying her desire the unpredictable kitty swatted at his hand and scampered out of his reach, climbing up onto a large speaker and curling up into a ball. She yawned lazily and stared down at the two men, "what're you two going to be for Halloween, Hmmmm? I'ma be a kitty cat!"

(no really, I am)

seekeroftruth22

he laughed as he watched Sublime, Seeker always had a weakness for girls with at ears but luckly very few people knew im going to be a evil jester" he walked over to the cute kitty Sublime and started scratching her under her chin before slowly drifting to those super cute ears

MasterOfKittens

-i sit at my throne and beckon to Sublime and her cat instincts make her want to come sit on my lap- I haven't decided yet...

Sublime

"An evil jester, Hmm, I can appreciate a scarey costume. Usually that's the route I take, but I recalled I had never been a kitty for Halloween before... I love cats, thus I must be one at least once for Halloween."

Her verdant eyes watched his approach, like a feral animal watching prey. Initially she had planned to nip his fingers when he came near, but as his fingers tickled her chin and the side of her neck the ferocious kitty was subdued. She purred contentedly and nuzzled into his chest with her face and when his hand crept to her kitty ears all was lost. She heard Master calling to her, but she was drunk on the wonderful petting she was currently receiving.

"I think we should find something we can all do, not just fight to pet the Limey Kitty. Don't you two agree?"

MasterOfKittens

Agreed, I have about 30 pumpkins in the kitchen we are welcome to carve...

seekeroftruth22

"aw but i like to pet the cute kitty, but i guess i could carve my demonic pumpkin like i did last year" patting Sub on the head he walked over to the pumpkins

MasterOfKittens

-there is a generous pile of them of every size- your welcome to carve as many as you like and I will have the staff roast the seeds for us. -smiles-

seekeroftruth22

he picks a meduim one and sets to work on getting the seeds out "hey kitty  want to come and help me?" he makes a meowing noise

MasterOfKittens

-i go and get a pumpkin and take it off to a table and start working on it-

Sublime

Sublime frowns, "you would think I would be capable of carving a pumpkin... Since I draw and paint... But crafts and I don't get along. We can totally create pumpkin art, but you two have to promise not to laugh at me."

She hops down from her seat on the speakers, chasing after Seeker and clapping her hands happily. The kitty ears remained on her head and it was clear she did not plan on removing them. As they narrowed in on the work station Sub eyed the various flora, waiting for one of the bulbous orange balls to raise its hand and offer itself as her canvas.  She ultimately settled on the largest of the herd and gathered tools before taking a seat at the table to begin surgery, "we can rebuild you; better, faster, we can give you a strong chin."

She stuck out her tongue playfully and began slicing orange flesh with her carving knife,"mmmm, pumpkin seeds, can they put garlic on them?"

MasterOfKittens

Of course -smiles and continues working next to sublime-

seekeroftruth22

"yes garlic!" soon Seeker had his pumpkin gutted and he started carving it

MasterOfKittens

-a catgirl comes in and takes all our seeds and goes back to the kitchen. you see me put down my tools with a look of sadness on my face-

seekeroftruth22

"whats up king of kittens?" i say setting my tools down and looking at master of kittens

MasterOfKittens

-i get up and go into the bathroom with my head down, a bit later you can hear me crying-

Sublime

"Meow, unfortunately I am going to scamper off. They posted a writing prompt on my intro and I've been a naughty kitty so I want to make sure I post a reply before going to bed tonight."

Follows after Master, grabbing Seeker by the hand and pulling him toward the bathroom. Sublime pushed the door open slightly and shouted inside, "but first, would you like to talk about what's bothering you?"