4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

If it tastes good   ;D
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Jet

If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

ArtemisHighmore

blue bunny sparkle

Looks like lotsa trouble!

ArtemisHighmore

blue bunny sparkle

ArtemisHighmore

blue bunny sparkle

I wouldn't miss it!

Unless I'm in lockdown...

Sybl

blue bunny sparkle

Sybl

Captain Maltese

Never make empty threats.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Anesa

Incarcerated for naughtiness.......sucks!

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Anesa

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Anesa

<< Must learn to behave

Zaphod

Sybl

Zaphod

Sybl

Solitary Confinement for you.

Anesa

Ever been called, "Meaniehead"?  ;P  (You know I lurve ya Ms. Sybl!!)  :-*

Keaira

Wait. Solitary? Me too!
Oh's and No's

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

It's probably pitch black.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus