Some requests for a male or female dom

Started by Karlissa, June 14, 2011, 12:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karlissa

Hello :)

I've just been approved so I figured it was a good idea to start out with a request post and see if I get any bites :) Rp by emails, PMs and forum is easiest for me at the moment. I can RP via IMs, however, due to timezones I tend to miss people. You'll notice from reading through these themes that they tend to have something in common; I like to play a submissive that has been forced into their enslavement. There are so many different reasons and ways for such a scenario to take place and I always find each RP partner brings their own ideas to the party, so I'm happy to discuss things in more detail. Any of these themes can begin at the start of the girl's enslavement or at some point during it.

Important!

Please read through the requests below as well as my Ons & Offs before contacting me. I am happy to discuss ideas but there is little point in asking me about something that is clearly on my 'offs' list such as canon characters. I never play or play with canon characters for any of the fandoms listed below, sorry it is just not my thing.

Updates

Update #3: Added some new ideas and tidied the place up a bit.

Update #2: I am in the mood for some scenes with a female dom that fits in with my requests and my ons/offs. She needs to be strict, cruel and consider her slaves beneath her.

Update #1: I am happy to play an idea more than once as I believe that each roleplayer makes the idea unique. I have had a lot of interest in the some plots so I'm afraid for now they are unavailable, all the rest are still open :)

Plot Ideas

Blood Bound Servitude   ** Craving **
Several centuries ago her ancestor Elspeth Adamson had made a deal with a vampire, signing her body and soul and that of any born of her blood to him, in order to save the man she loved. Sealed by blood and magic, the contract meant that on their 18th birthday every descendant of hers was ordered to report to him. There were minutes left until midnight, until she turned 18 and the limo would pull up outside her house to take her to him. She had met him only once on her 16th birthday when she had been told the inevitable and he had drank from her, forging a bond that would last her lifetime. In a few moments she would begin her service to him, as her mother and brothers had done since their 18th birthday.

The general gist of this plot is a young girl bound to a vampire through the ancient contract, and it can be played in various ways. It can be non-con, she could have rebelled when she was 16 and he punished her family in unspeakable ways to make her behave. Or he could have visited in her in her dreams since her 16th birthday gradually seducing her and making her want him. He would be a very old vampire, a sadist that sees humans useful for three things; toys, breeding stock and food. He could be bisexual and use her brothers as well, or straight and uses them as whores to gain money/power. She would be the 5th child, the youngest and the only girl, he has been waiting for decades for her as her mother grew too old for his liking and he used her to breed. Willing to discuss ideas for this one :)

Conquest
They had come out of no where, planning their seige for the middle of the night when all were asleep save for a few guards. Those guards were taken care of swiftly, and then the main attack began. The men were killed, women and children roused from their beds and herded into the village square. From there women were seperated from their children, families split up as the children were taken away. Many were crying, some had been hit when they tried to avenge the death of a loved one. The women were lined up, and upon inspection some were taken away, considered too ugly or to old to be of use for pleasure. They, like the children, would become house slaves and the like. The women left were young and beautiful, and were stripped of their clothing. Starting with the highest ranked man, a girl would be selected one by one and taken away.

This plot is looking for a male dominant from a different culture/kingdom. The invaders could be from a historical period such as Greek, Roman or Viking, or this could be a fantasy setting. They could be just a simple group of raiders, military, or from a rival village/town. It could be a random attack or for a reason such as an insult, not paying taxes, power. My character would be just a random woman, no one important, that catches the eye of the male. He can be a commander or just a random common soldier.

The Pharoah's slave
They had come for her on her eighteenth birthday just as she knew they would. Some considered it an honor to have been selected to serve the Pharoah, to become a part of his harem. For her it was a day she had been dreading, although she knew she could not escape it. She had been allowed to say goodbye to her family once the physician had probed between her legs to see if she was still pure. She had then been pulled up in front of the commander's horse, and taken to the Palace. Two other women of the harem bathed her in silence, preparing her body by shaving her clean and annointing her skin with oils. Gold leaf paint adorned her nipples and a metal collar was sealed tightly around her neck. She was then led away to meet the Pharoah, her new Master.

An eqyptian slave RP, the Pharoah would be very dominant, strict, and a little sadistic. He would take pleasure in breaking in and training them to his specific requirements. I'm looking for bondage, training, branding, humilation etc. for this plot.

The Slave Pens  ** Craving **
The life she had known was gone, everyone she knew dead or enslaved as she had been. She had tried to escape, only to be caught easily and punished. She was among a group of women that were being transfered from a group of slave traders to the slave pens in the city. Women of all colours, shapes and sizes, had been placed in the wooden cage hauled along by a group of sturdy horses. They all had one thing in common; beauty. The cage was designed for the transfer of slaves, with two long wooden poles in the middle of the cage, and various rings to tie the women on to. As a part of her punishment she had been moved to outer edge of the cage, arms tied above her head and body pressed against the bars. Her breasts had been pulled through the bars, and two thin sticks of wood had been placed above and below them. They had been tied shut, pulled tight so her flesh was squeezed and pinched.

This plot is for Male or female doms, with the possibility of multiple characters, or even other slaves being played by either player. Ideally set in ancient Rome or Greece, my character is transported to the Slave Pens in a major city and is trained to become an obedient pleasure slave. She is slightly rebellious so I am looking for a plot involving creative punishments such as the one above, whipping, humilation/degradation, bondage, collaring, cages, branding, piercings, dildos, butt plugs etc.

Legally Bound  Taken
She had sold herself to save her little brother, signing her soul over to the devil as it was to keep him from harm. In exchange for her servitude he had been given a new identity, a new life far from here. It was worth it, she kept telling herself, even if she had not realised exactly what she had signed up for. She had thought she had signed up to be the Crime Lord's mistress, his whore on call when he wanted her. It hadn't even occured to her that he might have much darker tastes. The cool air reached her tender nether regions making her shudder yet again. Arms bound above her head with rope, she was blindfolded and gagged with cloth, her legs spread wide with a speader bar. She had been stripped of all clothing, and only a few accessories adorned her beautiful body. A leather collar padlocked neatly around her neck, rings pierced through each nipple and a light golden chain over her hips. If that was not bad enough, he had positioned her right on the porch of his great mansion so that every visitor could see her humilation.

A young woman signs a legal binding contract to become a Crime Lord's slave having negotiated her brother's new identity and freedom, as well as some stipulations regarding what he can do to her e.g. no pregnancy, no death, no injury or long term scarring, no torture. For ten years she is his to do with as he pleases, and when she signed she had no idea that he was a slave master. She will be humilated in every way possible, especially in public and she will not be able to do anything to stop him. Looking for a male dom for this one.

Caged
She had awoken like this, the last of the drugs fading away to give her back some sense of her surroundings. It was nothing she had expected. She was on all fours, metal cuffs digging into her wrists and ankles, keeping all four limbs secured against the floor of a small cage. She barely fit into it, if she arched her back she could feel the top of the cage rubbing against her naked skin. Her head was forced forward, she could feel the collar around her neck and she could see the leash pulled taunt in front of her. It was connected to a ring on the ground outside the front of the cage. If all that was not bad enough she could feet something strapped around her abdomen, and the objects penetrating her two holes. A dildo and a butt plug, big enough that they fit her snuggly and were uncomfortable for her. Her mouth had been given a similar treatment, a phallic shaped gag forced between her lips by someone once she had awoken. She had been left alone then, scared and waiting to see what was to happen to her.

A male or female dom character for this one in a modern setting. She will be trained to be less than human, a pet, but I'm not looking for a dog/animal style play, she is still human. It's just about humilation and total control over a woman. Anything on my 'ons' list for this one.

Fetish Club Girl
The club had been suggested by a friend, more as a dare than anything else, but she had found a world that she enjoyed. Introduced to bdsm, she blossomed as a submissive, and kept going long after the novelty wore off for her friend. Always coming alone, always leaving alone, she longed for something more. When something more did come, it was not what she had expected.

A girl that frequents a fetish club shows an interest in being dominated, one of the male patrons takes an interest in her and decides to make her a real slave. It is nothing like what she expected. She is kidnapped and taken out of the country to his estate in the secluded countryside. Bondage, non-consensual, cages, chains, collar and leash prefered.

Realms Away ** Craving **
One minute she had been standing in the alley after placing the trash out behind the store, a prickling sensation making her look around cautiously, and the next she felt someone push her. Where she fell was unlike anything she could have imagined. Instead of hitting the ground or the wall, she ended up falling through a portal into another realm. Met by two burly looking guards, she was stripped, inspected and bound and gagged. Another slave from earth.

This is a slightly Gor-ish idea, although not set in Gor. There are various different realms connected to earth, some full of Fey, some vampires, some demons etc. All species that consider themselves superior to humans and regularly take them from their own realm to serve as slaves. This plot can go several different ways. She could have been selected by a pre-sent hunting party for someone important, or she could just have been a random catch. She could be on her way to a multi-race auction, or she could be going straight to her new Master or Mistress. To them she is just a piece of meat for their pleasure, and has absolutely no rights. The dom of this could be a Fey, vampire or demon - they must be humanoid though, I'm not interested in furries or the like.

Whored Out  Taken
The phallus was well wedged between her thighs, it's companion settled between her buttocks. Her arms were extended behind her, held to the back of the 'chair' by cuffs and chains. Her ankles were secured to the base of the throne-like chair, a piece of furniture in the club that the owner had specially designed for his whores. The whole position left her leaning forward, her breasts hanging forward invitingly. She was not the only slave there, men and woman all wearing their Master's collar and brand, were dancing, tied to poles, in cages hanging from the ceiling or exhibited like she was. That was not the worst thing though. There were sensors placed beneath random tiles on the floor, and everytime a customer stepped on one it sent a message to the dildo inside her. It vibrated for 30 seconds, making her writhe deliciously in her chains for the customer's pleasure.

This is open to male or female dominant characters, Master/Mistress or a random customer. The origins and setting for this plot can be any; the slave could be a victim of kidnapping, taken through a portal from earth, spoils of war, or bred to be a pleasure whore. The idea for this plot is that she is a slave that belongs to a type of brothel, although she is not paid for her work, is not free to complain and can be used for anything the customer wants. The Master likes to have his whores exhibited at all times in cages, chained to the walls of his recieving room, seated/forced on fixtures with phalluses. He takes them out in public and they are seen as slaves. These are just some ideas.

The Queen's Whore
The Queen's routine trek across her lands in search of pleasure slaves was always something the village girls dreaded. Every year she would come on the same day, and every young girl and boy that had turned 18 from the year before was stripped and paraded in front of her. It was a different display each year, the head slave trader thought of something different each year to impress and excite the Queen. The Queen never aged, rumours had it that she was a witch, or not human. This year the slave trader chose a simple but effective form of display. Each prospective slave was lined up in front of the Queen, legs spread and arms lifted so that their fingers lay against the back of their necks. The Queen would begin to make her choice then, sometimes she would choose one, sometimes several.

Female domme only. The Queen of the land routinely has a selection of young girls and boys taken from all over the land, they are stripped and brought before the Queen. The Queen would select my character, and there her training as a pleasure slave would begin. Looking for a lot of dominance, non-con, bondage, forced use of toys and revealing outfits.

Anita Blake ** Craving **
She hated him, she had always hated him. He knew that, and yet he had continued to harass her, to be there to give her that knowing smile that one day she would belong to him. She had ignored him, knowing that her Ulfric would never grant such a request, he was her brother after all. And then everything had changed. Her brother had been killed by a challenger, leaving her alone and defenceless and he had swooped in to claim her as his prize.

Set in Laurell K Hamilton's Anita Blake universe, a young wolf submissive had sucessfully avoided becoming the toy of a Master Vampire as her brother was the leader of the Wolf Pack. Once he was killed, the new leader allows the vampire to take her as his slave. Male dom preffered for this, although female is also welcome.

Merry Gentry
He had tricked her, manipulated her and now she was exiled from the Seelie Court. If she wanted to feel the touch of another Sidhe again she had no choice but to join the Unseelie Court, an act that took her right into his hands.

A Sidhe noble of the Unseelie Court somehow tricks a Seelie Sidhe into doing something that would get her exiled from her own court, leaving her with no choice but to join his court and allowing him to take her as his own. BDSM storyline.

Star Wars Taken
All she had ever wanted was to be an Imperial officer, to raise up through the ranks and prove that women could do as well as men. There were very few women who had done so, and she was determined to add her name to the list. She had recieved an offer from one of the Moff's, and she had accepted the offer to join his crew. Little did she know what he really had in mind.

An upcoming young Imperial Officer becomes the slave of an Imperial Moff after he 'invites' her to become one of his crew. Little does she know that the role he had in mind for her is his personal pleasure slave. Star Wars RP set in the time of the Empire.

--------

Other Ideas
You can see from my requests what sort of thing I like, so if you have an idea that is along the same thought then feel free to let me know. I'm always open for discussing new ideas. A pirate RP where she's submitted to the attention of the crew and it's Captain sounds interesting. If anyone would like to see these as a small group RP let me know.

Roleplays

I do have quite a few topics open and you might be wondering why I am still looking for more. I'm quite a frequent poster and unless unable to post for some reason I reply to each topic within a day or two of a new post. So no one will feel left out or neglected ;)

One on One
Spoils of War
War Prize
Crime Lord's Slave
Appearances
Star Wars: Hard Vengeance
Touched by Orc
A New Girl
Imperial Entanglements
House in the Desert

Groups
The Tick Tock Club
Woman Hunt

JadenMystic

I'm interested in the Vampyres Blood Whore. Which part are you seeking to be?

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Karlissa

Quote from: JadenMystic on June 18, 2011, 08:00:15 AM
I'm interested in the Vampyres Blood Whore. Which part are you seeking to be?

The submissive, the blood whore :)

Karlissa

Karlissa

One more update, I forgot to add this idea which I am absolutely craving!

Blood Bound Servitude
Several centuries ago her ancestor Elspeth Adamson had made a deal with a vampire, signing her body and soul and that of any born of her blood to him, in order to save the man she loved. Sealed by blood and magic, the contract meant that on their 18th birthday every descendant of hers was ordered to report to him. There were minutes left until midnight, until she turned 18 and the limo would pull up outside her house to take her to him. She had met him only once on her 16th birthday when she had been told the inevitable and he had drank from her, forging a bond that would last her lifetime. In a few moments she would begin her service to him, as her mother and brothers had done since their 18th birthday.

The general gist of this plot is a young girl bound to a vampire through the ancient contract, and it can be played in various ways. It can be non-con, she could have rebelled when she was 16 and he punished her family in unspeakable ways to make her behave. Or he could have visited in her in her dreams since her 16th birthday gradually seducing her and making her want him. He would be a very old vampire, a sadist that sees humans useful for three things; toys, breeding stock and food. He could be bisexual and use her brothers as well, or straight and uses them as whores to gain money/power. She would be the 5th child, the youngest and the only girl, he has been waiting for decades for her as her mother grew too old for his liking and he used her to breed. Willing to discuss ideas for this one :)