Dolly as a wild cat looking to be tamed

Started by abandoneddolly, July 04, 2010, 08:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

I have two diffrent ideas in my mind right now, and I'm really craving the first.

Plot 1) A Mage is trying to do some sort of spell and ends up bringing a cat girl into his tower instead. The cat girl is from a diffrent world where everyone is some sort of animal. Its a jungel type world where everything is pretty primitive. She would need to learn how to deal with a more modern culture ( maybe even the language) the cat girl  would just want to get out of the strange planet and back home. The Mage might want to help her or have his own agenda.

Plot 2)  A world renowned traveler goes to explore a part of the jungel never explored before. While he is there he encounters a cat girl, He grows fascinated by the creature and decided to bring her home as a souvenir.

urowen

Your mage idea sounds very interesting and I would be interested in trying it out if no one has taken it already. If it is still open get ahold of me and we can work out to see if we fit as far as play styles go.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

abandoneddolly

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I would like that. Anything your looking for in the Traveller?

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

abandoneddolly

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

abandoneddolly

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

abandoneddolly

K I'll pm you the link when I get it up .

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A