Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Your T-shirt is so last decade. Plus, a distinct lack of breasts. You can go.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Undeniable Sin

The feel of your hand around my throat was such a charge at first. You were dangerous, powerful. But you do not have to do that every single time we're in a room together. People stare when we're in the middle of a store. I'm through with trying to explain it. So, if you would pleas eave without choking the life from me I would appteciate it.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Stone

Yeah, that about sums it up. You're always so concerned with what other people think about the things I do to you. That shouldn't matter. Go, find solace in their opinions now. I've got a date with a trumpet and a snare.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SaturnCeleste

If you were home more I might say I miss you but you just store your things here, you don’t live here anymore and I want you out.  Go with the band, you love them more anyway.  I’m finished living alone, now pack your things and get out.   :'(
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

freakforlife

I'm sorry.  You're too fancy for me.  That top hat...too fancy!  I think this is where we part ways. :'(

SaturnCeleste

Quote from: freakforlife on August 12, 2012, 03:17:51 AM
I'm sorry.  You're too fancy for me.  That top hat...too fancy!  I think this is where we part ways. :'(

To fancy for you?  Do you have any idea how much that makeup costs?  I agree, you go your way and I'll go mine, top hat and all!
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt

Autumn52

You know how much I love you but....well....I can't compete with your wonderful sense of style anymore.
I feel like the ugly duckling in our group and I think it is best if I strike out on my own and get my self
esteem in order before trying to be with anyone so wonderful. Bye beautiful.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Adammair

*walks up to Xandi and looks in her eyes* Xandi, darling...I...that is, um...We...uh...

Never mind. I came here with the intention of breaking up with you, but I simply can't! You mean too much to me, and I can only hope you'll accept my sincerest apologies for thinking I wanted to end our relationship. It's beyond me. You're too wonderful a person to do that, and it would grieve me greatly to know I broke your heart. *kisses her cheek and smiles*

Skadii

Adam...you know I love you, but my goodness...you have cheated on me for the last time!
I am a phenomenal woman and I deserve to be treated as such...you know that it is true!
I hope we can still be friends...just not friends with benefits.
*kisses his cheek* Goodbye, Adam!

Iuda

Cole... Don't pull that self righteous bullshit with me, we both know what you have been up to. I'm no shrinking violet but I'm a bloody saint compared to you! I'm done, we're through!

:P

(Hey, it's a breakup, it's not meant to be nice... Otherwise it wouldn't be happening in the first place)

Breathless Intent

Time differences are a bitch. Sorry but we're just ships in the night, I can't keep waking up in the middle of the night or sneaking away in the middle of the day so we can be together. Call me if you ever move out west!

Iuda

Me move? Me move? S'all about you isn't it. If you wanted this bad enough you'd be here, with me, where you belong. Obviously you don't. been nice knowing you... Call me though...

:p

Grainne

*sighs* Ok, Iuda..sooooo I have this teeny tiny little thing about British men and their accents. So what! I have tried and tried, but I just can't take the lack of color around you. You seem to just pull it out of me and then what's a red creature like me to do? Nope, sorry sugar but it's over. Cheers!  :D
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Stone

Yeah, about that color. What's all this fuss about color? I had you blindfolded ninety percent of the time, and what good did all that color do? You can keep your red walls; I'm out.

SaturnCeleste

My dear Stone, that hand gets around way too much.  Unhand me you cad!  It's over!

Iuda

Celeste... I can't live my life like clockwork... I'm not a machine... I'm sorry. We're through.

SaturnCeleste

Iuda, if only you had used deodorant!  We're finished.

Iuda

Wha... Well... Err... Gah... I thought you liked my natural smell? I just don't know who you are any more Celeste... We're through.

(Ha! Got me! :p)

YodaSan2

I'm sorry Iuda dear, but I can't continue this charade any longer for you see *pulls off wig* I'am a bloody man! I  loved you and I didn't want you to ever know! I knew you wouldn't understand! I had to come clean. I'm so sorry. Before this gets out of hand, I must make my leave. *kisses your forehead before silently gathering things and runs off crying*

unsustained

"Listen, YodaSan2... I know this isn't easy to hear, but I want to see other people. Mainly what I mean is I don't want to see you, ever again. We've had a good run and I wouldn't trade it for the world, well I guess I would but pretend I wouldn't. For your sake. The thing is, I'm just not really into guys. Have a nice life."
-Unsustained

Undeniable Sin

Unsustained, I feel like I don't know you at all. All I can say for sure, is you look like a man of mystery and drama. For me, that isn't enough for a relationship, so could you please run along? I feel a little weird with a practical stranger in my space. Be happy.. Or sad, whichever you prefer, since I have no idea!

SailDaddy

what can I say Undeniable Sin?  It was either you or the boat!

Adammair

It's always about the boat, with you, isn't it? And you didn't even name it after me, either. *storms out in a huff*

Undeniable Sin

Hey, I'll be the first to admit, pain makes me melty, but those blades of yours are too much! Have you seen what you did to my couch. Just go, and send me a new couch!

blue bunny sparkle

Your likes, my likes! Too compatable!

I need some variety! I'm sorry, its over!