News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

Would you like me if I wondered if I was lost in all your lovely words so much that I wasn't sure if there was a question anymore?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I would, and the games would behind. You would never know, once you woke up, who the real you were.

Would you like me if I showed you exactly I had managed it?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mnemosyne

Yes, I would. Although I would wonder if it might spoil things and I might regret saying yes.

Would you like me if I questioned your sobriety when you used pretty words on me?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Yes. It tells alot about the power balance between us.

Would you be able to sleep after hearing my voice?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mnemosyne

No, not even if you sang me a lullaby. I would be either frightened or lovestruck. Neither are feelings I can rest with.

Would you like me if I disappeared without notice?
Mistreated

Despairs

No. I would be crushed and spend eternity searching for you. Would you like me if I was a woman trapped in man's body?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

Yes, in the same way I would like you if you were a man trapped in a woman's body. I would adore you either way.

Would you like me if I wanted to dance for hours in a thunderstorm?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes, but I would keep a close eye on you, to make sure you're not hit by lighting or anything else. Would you like me if I wanted to write you a poem?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

Yes, but I would hope you would not do it just for me but yourself as well.

Would you like me if I offered to hold your hand?
Mistreated

Despairs

[size=10]Yes, but no hugging. Would you like me if I sacrificed myself to save you without a second thought?[/size]

Mnemosyne

Yes, but I would never forgive myself for the sacrifice you made.

Would you like me if most of your flirtations or flattery went over my head?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes, but I would also understand why. Would you like me if I did something bad?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I find myself forgiving more than I likely ever really should, so I would easily like you all the same.

Would you like me if I decided to test your trust?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. A relationship with little to no trust, decays quickly. Would you like me if I seek friendship and nothing more?

Mnemosyne

Yes, but unfortunately I can never help but fall in love with anyone who tries to be my friend. I have too much compassion in me.

Would you like me if I harbored feelings for you if I never intended to let them play out?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. But in the I would like to stay a friends, regardless of whether your feelings were played out. I don't like shattering people's hearts. Would you like me if I became a crazy person?

Mnemosyne

Yes. We're all mad here. I appreciate craziness, it makes me feel less crazy.

Would you like me if I asked you to keep a secret?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me If I left without telling you why?

fuzzybuns

Yes, although I'd be sad and would wait for you to come back
(   ó-ò)

Would you like me if I stole cookies? X3
~Adorable things and games are the greatest joys~

Mnemosyne

Yes but only if you are willing to make more!

Would you like me if I had stolen things and still had not given them back?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. But I would try understand why you haven't given them back. Would you like me If I was blunt?

Mnemosyne

Yes, I would rather that than white lies.

Would you like me if I was sensitive?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me If I was strange?

ErisXfrost

There is nothing wrong with a little 'strangeness'. Yes.

Would you like me, if I only spoke in riddles?

Lapine

I probably wouldn't understand you very well, but I'd still like you ;)

Would you like me if I serenaded you in public?