Roleplay partner wanted! [M seeking F characters]

Started by BlueThirteen, October 04, 2012, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueThirteen

Hello reader! Before you scroll down, I'd just like to direct you to my Ons & Offs page. It details who I am, what I'm looking for and should cast light on whether or not we're compatible! It's pretty concise, so go check it out before you continue into my plot ideas. I'll wait here. Seriously, click the magic words.

Still with me? Awesome. Here are a few of my ideas, some old and in need of a touch up, some new, some freshly renovated. Don't fret on the details, or lack thereof. Pick one you like the gist of and we'll talk it out. Or send me a message with an idea of your own, don't be a stranger! 😘

On the Road (Craving)

I have two main ideas for this one. I'm craving the idea with the couple.

The first one is that both our characters are already on a roadtrip. They could be old friends who like each other, but clash severely over my character's philandering ways. Or a couple that has an explosive fight and break up. (Perhaps over cheating?) Now they're stuck together and have to work through the issue along the road. Maybe she's frustrated because she's always wanted to be with him, and sermons him on his promiscuous sex-life whereas he's never settled down because he's hung up on her. On the other hand our couple could get back together and break up on a nearly daily-basis. Hate-fucking on the hood of their car out in the middle of nowhere sounds neato, right? In this case, I'd love it if they made a breakthrough that helps their relationship, but doesn't make it particularly healthy. Maybe she realises its a huge turn on when he cucks other guys, or gets off on him degrading the other women he sleeps with.

The second is that on some sort of group outing, my character is (accidentally or not) left behind by his group of friends. As he tries to make his way home he gets picked up by a group of young women who take a shine to him. From there the plot can develop a bunch of ways, depending on where he is, who left him behind, why, and who picked him up. The pairings listed here are left intentionally bare: I'd love to have your input to build something together! I seem to have a thing for opposites paired up by chance though. The roles for each pairing are interchangeable of course

-A model employee/honor student misses a bus/train/flight home from a business conference and is picked up by free-spirited hippies who teach him to loosen up and enjoy the baser pleasures of life.
-A traveller picked up while hitchhiking abroad clashes ideas with the locals over monogamy. Maybe he discovers the locals are very straight forward, promiscuous and open, or perhaps they're just the opposite and when they come into contact with a more casual sexual attitude, take to it gleefully.
-A student athlete is picked up by members of another team, or fans (of his team or of his opponents). The other team could be a women's division of the same sport, the cheerleaders of the rival team, or a team from the same school that performs much worse/better against other schools, leaving place for an interesting power exchange.

NB. Way back when, I had started a thread where a football player was left behind by his team and picked up by a van full of the rival school's cheerleaders. I'd love to play this idea again with a more nuanced plot. Maybe he's usually an MVP, but played like crap for X reason and is being punished for it, cheerleaders from his own team picking him up out of pity. Maybe he's a new recruit, and an older player feels like he's a threat to him: what should have been a rough hazing, would turn out to be the first step towards him taking his place in the local hierarchy.

Ecstasy for Ecstasy (Craving)

I had started this game before my hiatus, and would like to take another crack at it.

Long story short, my character has undergone a traumatic event or sorrow and his coping mechanism is becoming his addiction. As it tears him apart, someone tries to help him. A colleague, a fellow student, a longtime friend or SO, even a pure stranger could try to pull him out of his substance abuse. They draw close and things seem to improve but he only trades one addiction for another. Staving off his drug addiction with increasingly frequent/intense sexual practices, he begins to tear apart the relationship he's built with the person helping him. Does she follow him into drugs so that she can have him for herself? Does he fear going back into drugs so much that he refuses to settle down with her? Does he start sneaking doses to curb his sexual addiction and stay faithful to her? There are a bunch of ways for this to go, but whichever one is taking, it will get dark.

The Artists (Craving)

She is an extravagant, liberal photography student, and she has just found the strike of inspiration for the a perfect, daring and arousing project- She wants to take the portraits of a plethora of different women, as they go about their everyday tasks, may they be college students like her, working women, housewives or a few of her female models. And, to contrast those photos, she will take pictures of them in bed, wild with lust and desire, crying out in pleasure, whatever their desire is, in attempt to normalise exploration in women's sexuality. He is her favourite model. It isn't important whether the two are dating, room mates, fuck buddies, (if you're into that, I could be convinced to do brother and sister,) or anything in between. However it's not long before it becomes more than a photography project. Models fly by, plenty enough for a gallery, take turns, double up on him, and ask her to join, addicted to his touch and the thrill of the camera- Before long, her photography project becomes artistic voyeurism, his (or their) harem.

The beauty and the Beast

In your character’s hold, everyone has heard of it- the beast living on the Cliffside behind the mountain, the Beast that claims women of its liking whenever it so desires. Noone is quite sure of the specifics, but it’s been said that one of the women sacrificed will appear, searching for another suitable woman to bring to the beast, and once her choice has been conveyed to the Steward of the hold, that she will be taken away, never to be seen of again.

Little do they know, the Steward obeys the Beast not out of fear, but because it is the true Lord of the hold. Cursed by his lust, he was punished by a sorceress under commands of a lover whom he had left behind, to turn into a monster of heresy and lust if he didn't keep his basest desires completely sated, until he found a woman that would make him give up his ways. And so as he governs his land from afar, he lives on, never aging, continually bound to keep giving in to his darkest desires- and forced by the curse to grow and refresh his harem continuously- lest he be consumed by the Beast within. He goes on, pouring over scriptures in an attempt to cure himself.

NB. For most threads, I like to keep the idea of a group of female characters optional, but in this game I'd like at least two female characters to play against him- I'm thinking a new arrival to his harem, who he takes a great sexual interest in and one who was with him for years, maybe decades if his harem also stays unaging. This could go a few ways. Maybe the new arrival has his lust, but the older one is the one for him. Maybe the new arrival can sway his heart,
but his older concubine doesn't want to give up great sex and immortality, and gets in their way. Maybe the cure is a lie and when he tries monogamy he turns into a beast that fucks his harem with excessive roughness and glee until it is completely spent and he reverts to human, discouraged of ever trying again...

Grant me wishes

He finds a magic ring, lamp, necklace that summons a mystical genie or other wish-granting spirit. Just... He has no use for her wishes. He's got everything a man could want, plus a depressed outlook on life. The one thing he's missing is beyond her powers or involves magic forbidden to her. So she shadows him as he goes through fine food, sexy women and expensive indulgences. On one hand she's livid with rage that a mortal is ignoring her for the first time, but who knows, maybe it also turns her on. Maybe she needs to grant him a wish he actually wants to be freed of the magical item that bound her to him, so she just throws magic all over the place hoping something will do it, or gives in to his every whim, hoping one will count as a wish and will free her.

I'm not strong on romance plots, but maybe she grants his wish just by being a friendly companion to him that isn't in it for sex or his money. Two people forever surrounded by people who want to use them might click after all!

Stowaway

A criminal stows away on a ship, thinking he's gotten away from the law yet again- out of the pan and into the fire, he's stuck on a pirate ship manned exclusively by women, who don't take to the intrusion too kindly.

Perhaps the captain secretly wants to be dominated and keeps him under a front only to have him make her his whore at night- with the danger of mutiny should her crew find out.
Maybe the crew uses him as a sex toy- not exactly to his sorrow, but not with the respect he'd like either. That is, until they set their eyes on a heist that could mean glory- and all that their crew needs to make the plan work is an outside hire with exactly his set of skills.

More to come soon!

BlueThirteen

Added a new plot: Left Behind. Based on a much less sexual true story.

Plots with a larger amount of plot are coming, I just need to give it some thougth.

BlueThirteen

Added the invitation to re-start/ branch off from Left Behind.

Those other plots are on their way, by the way.

BlueThirteen

Added Succubus Dreams. I'm pretty fond of this one. Simplified the layout a bit too. A bit more accessible, classic approach.

BlueThirteen

Added 'Wish that it never ends'.

Terrible title, I know, sue me.

BlueThirteen

Back in action and looking for some new Roleplays! I'm not quite sure how interesting I still find these ideas, but hey, give 'em a look!

BlueThirteen

Added the Ecstasy for ecstasy idea, gonna flesh out the details later. Let this post simply act like a bump, for now. :)

BlueThirteen

Details fleshed out, added the Coven request.

BlueThirteen

A few little details were tweaked. The vague coven idea has become a proper idea, Curses & Blessings.

BlueThirteen

Just a little bump for now. New ideas coming soon, thinking of re-organizing this stuff sometime.

BlueThirteen

Back after a long, unannounced hiatus- Sorry everyone! :S

BlueThirteen

Looking for some new roleplays, maybe some new ideas to come soon!

BlueThirteen

BlueThirteen

New Ideas! New sections and story tags to come!

BlueThirteen

Hah. So much for story tags and  and sections, huh? Bumping for now, I'll add new ideas soon.

BlueThirteen

BlueThirteen

Just making a small bump! Possible return, looking for someone to take agame at a slow but steady rythm.