Dehumanization (Extreme, Freeform, College, Always Accepting)

Started by Deathnote, January 17, 2015, 11:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo In Matrix

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Deathnote

Nymbo Bitch it is, then.  :p

Btw, just waiting until one or two more players decide to join in and hand in their character sheets before officially starting.

Neo In Matrix

Alright. Just try to do it quickly or else people might lose interest in it.

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

ExisD

Maybe edit the title to show how many additional players you're seeking for the game?

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |

vatovie

Thought I should finally make a character for this. :)

User Name: Vatovie
Character Name: James Black
Sexual Preference: Straight
Appearance: Commonly seen in very very nice clothes usually covered up by a leather jacket when outside. He looks like he is better suited as arich model than a teacher
Personality: He is kind to most people but He has a sinister intent. He will try to get girls in trouble and when they do get in trouble he not play nice. He will keep them to himself if they are public property and he will try to leave them with something unwanted.
History: He was a normal man and a good professor before these new rules. Sure he had his own dom sub private life but few knew about it and he tended to just make it part of his normal relationships. That all changed when the new rules happened. Now he still seems nice but he follows the rules heavily. He will find a reason any reason to punish girls he thinks look good. He also still isn't very public with his play most of the time and prefers to kidnap any public use girls for himself and tries to knock them up if he can. Few girls believe what they say about him though as his generally kind nature has most of the school fooled. Also many of he girls he takes end up coming back for more.
Character O/O's: https://www.f-list.net/c/vatovie/
Player O/O's: https://www.f-list.net/c/vatovie/
Misc. Info:

Deathnote

Quote from: Ershin on February 24, 2015, 11:19:49 PM
Still interested in this, but having a bit of a hard time between trying to choose between a professor under punishments 0 and 2, or a student under punishment 4. I'm leaning towards the latter, but which would be preferable?

Well, if you're leaning toward a student under punishment 4, then go with that.  If you want, you can also just play as both.  I never said there was a limit, now did I?  :p

Quote from: vatovie on February 24, 2015, 11:44:51 PM
Thought I should finally make a character for this. :)

User Name: Vatovie
Character Name: James Black
Sexual Preference: Straight
Appearance: Commonly seen in very very nice clothes usually covered up by a leather jacket when outside. He looks like he is better suited as arich model than a teacher
Personality: He is kind to most people but He has a sinister intent. He will try to get girls in trouble and when they do get in trouble he not play nice. He will keep them to himself if they are public property and he will try to leave them with something unwanted.
History: He was a normal man and a good professor before these new rules. Sure he had his own dom sub private life but few knew about it and he tended to just make it part of his normal relationships. That all changed when the new rules happened. Now he still seems nice but he follows the rules heavily. He will find a reason any reason to punish girls he thinks look good. He also still isn't very public with his play most of the time and prefers to kidnap any public use girls for himself and tries to knock them up if he can. Few girls believe what they say about him though as his generally kind nature has most of the school fooled. Also many of he girls he takes end up coming back for more.
Character O/O's: https://www.f-list.net/c/vatovie/
Player O/O's: https://www.f-list.net/c/vatovie/
Misc. Info:

Go ahead and post that into the character thread.  Awesome that you're playing a professor.  Kinda needed one of those running around.  :p

First In-Game thread will be set up by Monday Night.  That's when the game will officially start.

Also, the OOC thread is up and can be found in the link below:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=224330.0

Oh, also, feel free to vote on which of the four tasks you'd like to see played out for each punished students.  The players of the punished students may veto any of the tasks for their own characters at any time, of course.

Elissa Heinrich (AKA Fuck Bunny)

Next Task Poll: (OPEN)
1) A twist on "handing out condoms to promote safe sex".  Subject will be doing pretty much the same thing, except of course she'd also be offering for the condoms to be used on her.  She'll be given a box of condoms, told to hand them out while promoting "safe sex", and offer to personally demonstrate how they're used.

2) Human writing-board.  For only $2.00, you get to write on the subject's body with a marker.  For the rest of the day, she'll have to walk around with all of those writings exposed to the world.  All proceeds will go to charity.

3) Subject will be blindfolded and left in one of the locker rooms for one hour while strapped down to one of the benches.

4) She must beg one of her previous victims to spank her fifty times.

Jennifer (Jenny) Jones (AKA Nymbo Bitch)

1) A twist on "handing out condoms to promote safe sex".  Subject will be doing pretty much the same thing, except of course she'd also be offering for the condoms to be used on her.  She'll be given a box of condoms, told to hand them out while promoting "safe sex", and offer to personally demonstrate how they're used.

2) Public Urinal - Subject will be strapped down inside one of the men's restroom stalls for one hour where she may be used as a urinal by anyone for the duration of her task.

3) Library Helper - Subject's task in the library will consist of giving oral pleasure to at least 20 students who have booked and are using one of the library's study rooms.

4) Chastity vibrator - Subject will wear a special pair of panties that vibrate at random intervals.  While she is wearing these special panties, she will hand out flyers for the school pub's next special event.  She will continue to wear these panties until all flyers have been handed out.  Until her task is completed, she will not be allowed to orgasm.

Clio

I'd still like to be a punished student in this, but there doesn't seem to be enough professors to go around...
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Neo In Matrix

Nice tasks. :).

Another addition can be in 'Promote Safe Sex' campaign is that the people she 'educated' about safe sex can give comments on the campaign and the girl by writing on her body.  and/or the filled condoms must be preserved in the ice-box next to the girl. For later use. :)

| a/a | RPs |

Deathnote

Quote from: Christa McGinn on February 25, 2015, 10:35:38 PM
I'd still like to be a punished student in this, but there doesn't seem to be enough professors to go around...

Oh, the game's not exactly designed to always be one-to-one.  In fact, should two punished students end up with the same task, they'll probably have to do it together at the same time.  Besides, unpunished students can volunteer to look over a punished student's task.

Worst comes to worst, I'll just come up with some NPCs to play the parts.

Quote from: neoextra1 on February 25, 2015, 10:36:02 PM
Nice tasks. :).

Another addition can be in 'Promote Safe Sex' campaign is that the people she 'educated' about safe sex can give comments on the campaign and the girl by writing on her body.  and/or the filled condoms must be preserved in the ice-box next to the girl. For later use. :)
Love the idea of preserving the filled condoms for later use.  :p

abandoneddolly

oo I soo love punishment number 4 might have to see if I can come up with something if its ok?

Deathnote

Quote from: abandoneddolly on February 26, 2015, 01:30:29 AM
oo I soo love punishment number 4 might have to see if I can come up with something if its ok?
Please do!  I'd love to see what you come up with. ^_^

eBadger

It currently looks like a pretty even split, but if another Professor is needed I'd be up for it. 

eBadger

User Name: eBadger
Character Name: Michael Vaughn
Sexual Preference: Straight/Dominant
Appearance: Quiet and intense, with an unforgiving eye for detail, Professor Vaughn has a sharp mind and an unapologetic high expectation for performance and ethics. 
Personality: Michael comes from money and manages his own firm when not at the University; teaching is a passion and one he determines to enjoy to the utmost.  Michael has sent more students to Alternative Punishment than any other professor - something he takes great pride in.  His subtle influence was one of the reasons for the new policies: he is frequently one of the members of the Punishment Tribunal, judging whether infractions have taken place, and his gavel has sent hundreds of students to their fate.  Like Robespierre, he uses his position of authority to legitimize blackmail, rape, and abuse under the claim of motivation and rehabilitation. 
History: Vaughn has always been among the entitled elite: his natural intelligence has been aided by every advantage of schooling, career and contacts that money could buy, maturing into a social darwinist.  He began his own firm directly out of college; he initially brought several female classmates on board as junior help and quickly realized the potential of desperate women dependent upon him for grades, pay, and reputation.  Many of the most promising women to work for him have found themselves confronted with evidence of petty crimes - and soon after locked into menial jobs in the secretarial pool, or worse, until Michael grew bored enough with them to let them go.  His activities quickly came to the attention of certain university staff who appreciated his style - and Michael's willingness to share.  Granted a professorship, nearly complete lack of oversight, and a steady supply of young students, Michael has been hard at work ever since. 
Character O/O's: Michael is into the extreme, particularly humiliation: favorite activities involve bestiality, toilet play, forced impregnation, and lots of games. 
Player O/O's:  No firm offs; I'll never be upset if you ask for something.  Lately I've been in the mood for something depraved, so that's heavily encouraged. 
Misc. Info:  I'd be happy to create character links with anyone interested - perhaps Michael was the one to get you in trouble and requested your services, or has employed you as an intern.  Feel free to send me a PM. 

vatovie

Yeah I call dibs on the impregnation fetish based redhead.  You can have the other two.

eBadger

Heh.  Only problem with the Public Pet punishment here is the whole can't have sex with her issue. 

ExisD

Which one of us?  :P

I realized that other people were into that so I edited it into the player options on my sheet because I'm very happy to have that included in basically any game.

eBadger

Quote from: ExisD on February 26, 2015, 05:30:58 PM
Which one of us?  :P

I realized that other people were into that so I edited it into the player options on my sheet because I'm very happy to have that included in basically any game.

Yummy.  And piercings means extra yummy. 

vatovie

I'm calling dibs on the new one who likes being a pet and getting pregnant. Also read the my character the public pet thing won't stop him.   ;)

eBadger

Oh, and btw:

Elissa Heinrich (AKA Fuck Bunny)

2) Human writing-board.  For only $2.00, you get to write on the subject's body with a marker.  For the rest of the day, she'll have to walk around with all of those writings exposed to the world.  All proceeds will go to charity.

3) Subject will be blindfolded and left in one of the locker rooms for one hour while strapped down to one of the benches.

4) She must beg one of her previous victims to spank her fifty times.

3, but forget the straps: secured with her new piercings (to be applied as the first part of the task).  And in the new outdoor park area - the one that's open to pets.

Jennifer (Jenny) Jones (AKA Nymbo Bitch)

2) Public Urinal - Subject will be strapped down inside one of the men's restroom stalls for one hour where she may be used as a urinal by anyone for the duration of her task.

3) Library Helper - Subject's task in the library will consist of giving oral pleasure to at least 20 students who have booked and are using one of the library's study rooms.

4) Chastity vibrator - Subject will wear a special pair of panties that vibrate at random intervals.  While she is wearing these special panties, she will hand out flyers for the school pub's next special event.  She will continue to wear these panties until all flyers have been handed out.  Until her task is completed, she will not be allowed to orgasm.

After the 'saving them for later' comment, definitely 1. Outside the door to the class where she was caught, to be a good lesson to any other students.    Actually, perhaps she ought to help out Fuck Bunny with this one.  Somebody needs to be a fluffer.  While Fuck Bunny is getting her new hardware, Nymbo can poke holes in a small selection of lucky condoms.  There's another lesson on safe sex there. 

eBadger

Quote from: vatovie on February 26, 2015, 05:41:53 PM
I'm calling dibs on the new one who likes being a pet and getting pregnant. Also read the my character the public pet thing won't stop him.   ;)

Sorry, ExisD, he's not into you...guess you're stuck with me *particularly evil smile*

ExisD

I'm sure if you worked together you could find some way to force her punishment level to be increased.

eBadger

Quote from: ExisD on February 26, 2015, 05:55:11 PM
I'm sure if you worked together you could find some way to force her punishment level to be increased.

I suspect littering (clothes), violation of noise ordinances (excessive screaming), sexual deviancy (bestiality), and a few other charges could be in her near future, yes.  Although Michael may be able to help make sure those are swept under the proverbial rug...if you're willing to perform a few minor tasks.  Don't worry, that's the only copy of the video - truly. 

But yes, the more the merrier.  I'm sure we could find something for the public pet to do a dog park as well.

abandoneddolly

User Name: abandonedolly
Character Name:Alice Snow
Sexual Preference: bisexual
Reason For Punishment: assault, drug use
Appearance: Shes around 5" 1 in height. She has a small but muscular build.
Personality: Alice might appear  as a sweet girl next door type when you first meet her. She's a bit quite, but tries to be friendly to everyone. If she is pushed she has no problem pushing back. She has a bit of a temper when provoked and has a hard time letting go of things.
History: Alice had been in dance and gymnastics since she was old enough to walk. She got a scholarship to college because of her gymnastic ability. She was a promising star, but once in college she started to hang out with the wrong crowd. Instead of going to practice she went with her group of friends to do drugs.One day her new friends decided they wanted Alice to have sex with them, but she didn't want to. They pushed the subject, a fight broke out, and they saw how strong her small body was when she put three of them in the hospital. They pressed assault charges and why she was being investigated for assault they found drugs on her as well.
Character O/O's: her interest run pretty vanilla she had been to busy practicing to think to much on sex.
Player O/O's: pet play, non con, humiliation, beast

Public Profile

Name:
Sexual Preference: beast, she's a dog so obviously she likes other dogs.
Punishment Level: 4
Reason For Punishment: assult
Sexual Experience: the slut has had experience with about everything. If it moves she has fucked it in one of her holes.
Turn Ons: beast, non con, pet play, humiliation,

abandoneddolly

I need to come up with a nick name for her, but I got her basically done.