The Lord's Extravagant Desires... [M for F/M] - Updated February 3

Started by LordLuck, March 23, 2012, 04:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordLuck

For starters, I should thank my lovely friend Alex for letting the lazy me take upon her own Request thread to base mine upon. Thank you, my Lady Nox, I ache to play with you yet again as we share interests many! ;)

My Good Friends, Ladies and Lords and Lieges alike! I am called Luck, for my own name in portuguese sounds like it's spelling. I seek creative, respectful, friendly and playful partners from any gender who would like to indulge in delights many with me, be it MxF (my favourite), MxM (sometimes... a nice plot is essential), or even more set-ups upon demand and gentle requests! Either in PMs or threads, all I'd enjoy I.

As my good Noxious Lady (winks!) I expect at least two detailed paragraphs for threads and PMs all, with a more longer and substantial introduction - but things can be all negotiated here. I am but a Lord, not an Emperor to demand more. Describe your character, their thoughts and emotions, contribute to the plot, etc. Provide something to react to or answer in your post!

Communication is just as important as writing well! To me, "long term" isn't necessarily making an RP last for months. It's about finding dedicated partners who will chat OOC and reply at least three times a week. Simply put, don't disappear (huge pet peeve! of mine as well). Tell me if you have a problem or idea - whether you're busy, want to spice up our RP, start a new one entirely, etc. I'll gladly do multiple RPs with you. Most of all, let's have fun writing together. :)

EDIT: Lately, I've been prefering the dynamics of roleplay through YIM. So most of my current tales remain there - the imediacy calls for different approaches to roleplaying. So, when you dears read this, please contemplate meeting and gaming with me there. Thank you!

Please view my O/O's and RPs. PM me if you have a question, idea, or if something below interests you.

Please read my detailed ONs and OFFs:
YES: What I enjoy in a story, partner or character. Underlined = important to note.

• Proper grammar, detail, plot/character development, and chatting OOC over PMs or YIM.
  • Early sexual encounters are fine, even more if they progress the plot
  • I love girls who are dom, switch, broody, witty, gentle, kind, loving, nurturing, older, intelligent, talkative
  • My lords can be either witty, stubborn, dom, sub, switch, proud, compassionate, gentle, honor-bound, arrogant, playful
  • Ancient Rome to post modern settings - historical RPs don't need to be textbook accurate, just immerse me - even though I am actually a historian! For real!
    • 16+ characters
    • An emotional connection between characters
    • Hurt/comfort scenarios
    • Older Women x Younger Man I cannot stress how much I love this particular way of matching characters, in any roles really. However, it doesn't mean I'll play ONLY this matchings. Try me with any and all! ;)
    • Virginity or experienced characters
    • Receiving vaginal, anal, oral (and giving oral sex)
    • Risk of pregnancy
    • Romance, violence, sensuality, swearing, tension, adventure, humour, drama, mystery
    • Half clothed or dry sex
    • Class taboo in historical settings
    • Race taboo in fantasy settings
    • Some dirty talk
    • Role reversal or power play
    • Rivals or love/hate relationships
    • Anthros, especially Minotaurs when playing, or Scalies ;) Specially fond of playing Dragons... and Crocodiles.
    • Mild physical or verbal abuse
    • Bestiality
    • Incest - Preferedly between Younger Brother x Older Sister, Mother x Son, Aunt x Nephew...
    • Pregnancy
    • Adultery
MAYBE: Not my favourites, but possible in some situations.

• Mild humiliation
  • Competition for affection
  • Thread based RPs. I'm rather shy and prefer PMs, but will bend for the right partner
  • Being given a small tattoo or branding
  • Apocalyptic settings
NO: Things I'm uninterested in or dislike in a story, partner or character.

• Ditching or infrequent posts. It takes 30 seconds to PM to me about a problem or idea. If this is too hard, don't contact me
  • God-modding, mind control, transformation, breath control
  • Unfriendly partners who cause OOC drama, or who don't talk at all!

Here are my pairings, fandoms, cravings and plots.
I have plots for all of the pairings below, some can be FxF or Futa. If an idea or genre you enjoy isn't here, lay it on me!
Craving + Currently RPing (may do multiples)

The Night's King

A man who once saw a pale woman so fair he chased after her, took her and had her... although her hands were as cold as winter itself, but when he gave her his seed, he also gave her his soul. *smiles* If you do get the reference... How do you feel about playing a temptress? A seductive vampiress on your own?
The Night's King is a wonderful tale I'd been trying to play as of late. The thing is... the pale woman that either seduces him or have him taking her is a gorgeous... but dead woman. She could be a vampire, but in the tale she was actually one of the Others (from A Song of Ice and Fire). He'd still mate her, fill her up... and be bound to her will. He is a King - that's on his name after all. I'm seeing him as living on the far north with a court that southern kings would laugh off, but still he would be quite a powerful man on his own. Barbaric, perhaps.
If you'd like to play it between the confines and boundaries of Westeros, I'd love to! The Night's King was a Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, and ruled wickledly from the Nightfort once he had his Queen with him...

Some images that are my current very, very interested cravings...

The Bully: A loving housewife does not ignore her son's troubles with the high school's bully that torments him seemingly out of nothing. However, it keeps building up. What was once just innocent mockery builds up once the bully starts to call her wicked names as well, as if trying for his victim's mother attentions. Surprisingly, it works. It works so much that soon, said bully makes it's way into her house, a game of seduction playing between the both of them that ends up with her surrendering to his youthful, virile thrusts, cheating on both her husband and her son, becoming an eager sugar-momma for the bully.

A Princess and Her Pet... or A Ritual of Becoming. She finally becomes a Woman... Under her Beast. [NSFW]
http://http://www.e621.net/data/b3/8e/b38e105d101bb8c04c2464487e5c1d7e.gif?1277986878

The Dragon and His Queen

I must confess that particular image got my juices flowing. I am a huge fan of George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series, and that image reminded me a lot of Daenerys.

An elven sorceress-queen. Her drake is her spawn and child, her little beloved creature. He might have been found as an egg at the same time her own actual child passed away. She would nurse him from her very breasts, and pet him and hold him like a litte girl holds a puppy or a kitten. He would be always with her boy, when travelling or playing or eating... or even hearing her Council. And during the dark of night... she would sleep with him, spreading her legs to welcome his draconic thickness into her, hoping to get impregnated by her lovely child.

As the time passes and he grows, he starts to become more aware of himself and confident, and starts to dominate his 'mother', climbing and mounting on her whenever he wishes rather than when she allows it. He starts to become the true power, and as his seed gets matured, he might breed into her some little brothers!

[Been kinda done to exhaustion with me. Might take it up again with the right change in the overall taste of the tale.]

ALIENS. [Really in the mood for this one. This tale could deal with a little Gore, so CAVEAT]
A Corporation has invested assets on capturing this mutant strain of xenomorph - a creature inhuman, huge and muscled under it's chitinous carapace-like hide. It is large - the size of a horse when crawling tall - and very, well... hung like one. The Corporation has hopes in it's research and monitoring, for maybe it can be... bred... as a weapon of war. The creature is mostly hostile to humans - it's capture left a trail of calamity - but eventually it grows... used to the team that tends to it. So many things to be learned from this massive beast. And for that... samples of all should be extracted. It's breeding discovered and learned. It's methods explored... Until the creature breaks free, and wreaks havok on the facility. This could, if you wish, involve gore in the actual scenes, as the alien mates his way through the females at the station. He lays eggs into them, and these grow fast. In a matter of hours, the young are ready, and they eat their way through them.
As the Aliens movies were meant at first.

And some graphic art about the Dragon finally taking over. [NSFW]

[/quote]

Modern - Futuristic:
Monster Hunter x Hunter, Witch x Wizard, Assassin x Target, Shape Shifter x Human, Vampire x Human, Vampire x Hunter, Angel x Human, Angel x Demon, Demon x Hunter, Death x Human, Werewolf x Human, , Agent x Agent,  Succubus or Incubus x Human, Adventurer x Rival, Bounty hunter x Jedi, Assassin x Jedi, , Sith Lord x Apprentice

The Enlightenment - Victorian era:
Noble x Noble, Union soldier x Southern Lady, Lord x Servant, Archaeologist x Guide, Nobleman or Noblewoman x Commoner, English woman x Cowboy, Outlaw x Lady, Native x Colonist, Pirate x Captive, Pirate x Naval Officer, Scientist x Wild Man, Conquistador x Native,

Middle Ages - Renaissance:
Minotaur x Human, Black knight x White knight, Viking x Huntress, Jarl x Slave, Monster x Human, Drow x Human, Drow x Demon, Elf x Human, Mage x Templar, Mercenary x Mercenary,  Mercenary x Noblewoman, Dragon x Human, King x Queen, Dothraki x Noblewoman, Healer x Monster, Barbarian x Peasant, Princess x Servant, Princess x Prince, Noblewoman x Knight, Knight x Witch, Orc x Elf[, Imperial x Nord, Stark x Lannister OCs, Dothraki x Noble, Aegon the Conqueror x Visenya and Rhaenys Targaryen., Assassin x Templar, Assassin x Target, Assassin x Rival, Samurai (Anjin-San) x Noblewoman, Beast x Peasant woman, Witch x Demon, Paladin x Demon, Dragon rider x Dragon, Assassin x Guard Captain

Antiquity:
Deity x Priestess, Thief x Priestess, Djinn x Traveller, Traveller x Warrior, Roman General x Celt Slave, Roman General x Noblewoman, Barbarian x Noblewoman, Gladiator x Noblewoman, Noblewoman x Guard, Noble x Noble, Gladiator x Slave, Assassin x Senator, Centurion x Nymph, Spartan Prince x Trojan Princess, Satyr (or Satyrs) x Maenad (or Maenads)!

Fandoms (usually OCs in the same universe):
Twisted fairy tales and Disney movies, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim,  Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, Assassin's Creed, Lord of the Rings, Spartacus, Gladiator, Supernatural, Beowulf, Interview with the Vampire, True Blood, World of Warcraft, Song of Ice and Fire books/Game of Thrones series, Chronicles of Riddick, Conan the Barbarian

Settings, Odds & Ends:
Modern era, low to high fantasy and realism, the Crusades, the Wild West, colonial to Civil War America, French Revolution, assassins, Renaissance, Middle ages, ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt and China, Feudal Japan, Arthurian Britain, Tudor to Victorian era Britain and Europe, vikings, royalty, nobility, witches, arranged marriages, mythical and supernatural creatures, gods and goddesses, and probably a lot more...
[/list]
Mourning.

LordLuck

Just saying - Update/Editting finished at last!

LadyNox, thank you once more for letting me use your template, darling! ;) I'll have my servants take you many bouquets of flowers. Roses or Violets?
Mourning.

ThinGirl00

I would be open to roleplaying with you. I have a vast array of On's and only a few Off's. So, I'm pretty much open to anything.

LordLuck

Quote from: ThinGirl00 on March 23, 2012, 06:31:16 PM
I would be open to roleplaying with you. I have a vast array of On's and only a few Off's. So, I'm pretty much open to anything.

My young Lady, you have been contacted... let us see what we can hammer out togheter. That is... besides you... ;)
Mourning.

Sorrows Solace

I have a couple of questions:

First How much fantasy do you allow in any categories?

For Viking/Huntress: What do you define as a Huntress (I have a slaver hunter character that worships Sif)

Also interested in Nobleman and Commoner (thinking of a couple of characters there, with varying levels of conflict)

LordLuck

Quote from: Sorrows Solace on March 24, 2012, 03:00:00 PM
I have a couple of questions:

First How much fantasy do you allow in any categories?

For Viking/Huntress: What do you define as a Huntress (I have a slaver hunter character that worships Sif)

Also interested in Nobleman and Commoner (thinking of a couple of characters there, with varying levels of conflict)

I'd be most eager to discuss this with you in private, my good Lady.

I am willing to allow as much fantasy as we can sort out. I'm no Tyrant (usually).

For Viking/Huntress: from a poacher/forester woman to a devil-fleshed warrioress. And anything in between...

More in my PM to you!
Mourning.

LordLuck

Cravings Updated! ;)

New pictures and Cravings added. On the mood for some Dragon Play! ;)
Mourning.

LordLuck

Mourning.

Lisa2lady

MusicalKnight

We enjoy a lot of similar genre's, which has piqued my interest! But I don't think I can fit any of the plots listed, and I'm an m/m roleplayer. Though I am interested in the assassin x rival pairing. 8o
- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies
Currently: trying to revive muse.

LordLuck

Mourning.

Mercurial

I'd be interested in the Dragon and his Queen - it appears you can no longer get PMs, but I've got my contact information for Yahoo! up if that helps.

HarleyQuinn

I'm interested in doing the Elven sorceress one with you. That interests me greatly.

RadiantGlow

Hiya!
I'm on and off here for a few days due to work here, my RP addy is on my profile - this goes straight to my mobile if you wanted to finish up discussing the role :)

Glow

Andronica

Hey hon. I'm not sure if you can still read profiles and what not, but feel free to get my MSN from there and add me if you have it. My Skype is the same, if you'd prefer to chat and such there.

Selloh

swedeboy

LordLuck,

It says that your account is 'castrated' and you can't receive any PM.

I have been trying to reply to you in PM for our game but no luck.

how can we proceed?

LordLuck

Updates, adjusted some stuff.

Really, REALLY on the mood for a Satyr X Maenad. The Maenad could possibly be human women or maybe those catfolk girls from Titan Quest.
Mourning.

LordLuck

Updated with idea!

The Lady Of Mercy
This one is based on The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind. Throughout the games and books and lore built around the mythic figures of the Tribunal, God-Kings of Morrowind and of the Dunmer, the Dark Elves, it becomes aparent that the Tribune Almalexia, Goddess of Mercy, Healing and so many other portfolios is less a saint than many wicked Dagoths. In many passages, after the murder of Nerevar, Almalexia lays with Vivec, Sotha Sil, and many, many more of Her Hands.
Think of this as an interaction between Goddess and Worshipper. Maybe she decides to favour one certain faithful, absort in prayer? Or maybe she simply wishes to fulfil the desires of the flesh that both Gods, Men and Mer are known for?
Mourning.

Damnedangel

Hey, I would love to do The Dragon and His Queen with you, that is if it's still open =)
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

LordLuck

Mourning.

LordLuck

Mourning.

Lelani

Hi Luck,

I would love to RP with you. I would be open for any of the Middle Ages, Modernistic, or Enlightenment pairings.

Lelani

LordLuck

Mourning.

LordLuck

A new idea, after so long.

I... I even blush at thinking this. At watching the first Hobbit movie again, one of the first scenes called my eye.

As Bilbo introduces himself into the story he is just starting to tell, there appear a comment on the Shirefolk, and during a celebration, we are shown Gandalf amusing some children with his renowned fireworks. Bilbo, as a little hobbit child, comes and pokes at the Wizard with a sword, before a hobbit woman approaches, calling for the little one, and then greeting Gandalf with a hug. That lady must be Belladonna Took, Bilbo's Mother, who was also renowned for adventures that our most esteemed author had not thought on telling us...

Now, my imagination run wild. Belladonna looked like a very fair lady, and we know she is a friend to good Gandalf from her youth years. Could it be possible... that the two of them were involved, perhaps in the same way as Thingol and Melian? It is not without precedent that Maiar would involve themselves with the Children of IlĂșvatar, and that the children of these relationships were like the Children - after all, LĂșthien was an elven lady, after her Father rather than her Mother. What if Gandalf, so fond of the hobbits as he is... could be Bilbo's father? O.O

After this revelation, and inspired by the awesome 'Alfie' comic by the artist InCase, I'm inspired! Would anyone be willing to indulge my filthy thoughts by roleplaying Belladonna Took for my own take on the Wizard? [Saruman had been my favoured Istari until this realization!]
Mourning.