All or nothing interest check (Transformation role play.) two spots available!

Started by Jennifer swallows, May 30, 2013, 10:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer swallows

Hello Everyone! I'm pretty new here, but I'm slowly getting the hang of some things with the help of the wonderful and supportive community here. With that said, I'm going out on a limb here and seeing if there is any interest for a group role play fashioned after Trisha's all or nothing universe.

OK, Just to warn some of you. This role play is intended to deal with heavy humiliation and possibly extreme examples of some fetishes. (such as bimbo's and sexual slavery.)

If you haven't read Trisha's All or nothing series, I can link you to the 3 part series. But to give you an example of how the universe works, I'll try my best to explain and hopefully spark some interest.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The role play would be centered on a fictional international bank called mason and mason. A company that has ties to a strange, supernatural ritual to help deiced who is fit enough to work their and advance. No one knows about this outside of member's who have already been considered for a management position, and even then you are not guaranteed a promotion until you have proven your self worthy.

Mason and Mason only allows true "alpha" males to advance in the company. They decide this by performing a ritual where two men enter a ring in front of a captive audience, stark naked and both striving for advancement. If you win, you win a new house, a company car, bigger paycheck and your own office. Also an increased intellect, strength, stamina and a more muscular build. Along with a couple of added inches to your penis.

But if you lose, you will change from a man into a curvy, big breasted bimbo sex slave. You will become the winner's biggest prize, and are forced to do what ever he says. You are dumb as a post, but still very much aware of what's happened. You are perpetually horny and have a screaming need to serve your master, no matter what he asks of you. You lost, so you lost everything and become HIS.

Also, every staff member who is up for promotion is always married, so when you go into the ring to put it all on the line, your wife is also put on the line. If you win, she will gain full control over your new slaves, the defeated man and his wife. But if you lose, she will lose right along side you. But she experiences no changes to her personality, intellect, or body. the only difference is, she HAS to obey everything the winner's order her to do.

If you are interested in the role play, I was hoping to get together a group of 6-8 players, comprised of 2-4 husbands and ?-? wife's. I would like to make it so whoever wins and loses is entirely random. Everyone involved would be actually looking to win and get one over their opponent. This way It feels like there's more at stake, and if you lose, it would be much more exciting.

If it goes well, we can expand the role play to include new fighters in the future and put up higher stakes. I also like the idea of building up our character's and back stories before we lay it all on the table. Get to know each other and interact before everything changes after the match.

Of course I'm open to suggestions, so if anyone is interested please let me know. I'm also OK with anyone willing to help set this up with me.

EDIT: I've discussed a few things with some people in private and decided that wife's are not mandatory. You do not need a wife in order to join the role play, but if someone wants to give that a shot I'm perfectly fine with letting that play out.

Second, not everyone enjoys playing a busty woman with a hourglass figure. I understand that and normally feel the same way. So, In that case the loser and the winner will both be able to discuss in private, what the loser will look like after his transformation is through.

Confirmed wrestlers:
Jennifer Swallows
Jarick
polymorph.
Tenshinhan
Beatrice Black
Irolon

peossible wife
eliza

EDIT AGAIN: You can find the OOC thread for the role play HERE. Please use the OOC thread for any future announcements or questions, unless you wish them to remain private. If you wish for it to be private, just send me a PM or to the player it may concern.

If there is any issue between you and a player, Let me know and I will do all I can to handle it peacefully and will not hesitate in reporting someone causing you distress. This role play is for fun, not OOC drama.

Polymorph

Well this sounds very interesting. If I may make a suggestion, already touched upon in your edit. Could the final look of the losing contender be more varied? Perhaps in some way the ritual entails the two contenders matching wills and attempting to force their own personal fantasy female form upon the other? (though in fact a mutually agreeable result resolved with behind the scenes PM's?)   

Jennifer swallows

I like that idea. WE can pass it off as the winner gaining a girl that is both willing to serve, but also fashioned after one of his fantasy's. But OOC it's decided upon by both the loser and the winner.

EDIT: I want everyone to remember that I'm open to suggestions for the roleplay. I just would like to keep a few core concepts intact. If you lose, there is no going back. And as the winner, you have every right to treat your slave in any way you like. I wold like it if this role play was heavy on the humiliation, so if and when you lose, you have a lot of crow to eat. *laugh* But it is not necessary. Especially if the role play grows large enough to allow for diverse groups.

Cessali

Count me in, either as one of the competitors or one of the competed-over.

Jennifer swallows

Sounds good to me Jarick. ^_^ The way I see it now, everyone will have a chance to compete, but who wins and loses will be randoms decided. Possibly by a dice role.

Again, I'm open to suggestions and I'm just throwing some idea's out there. How would everyone feel if when they play out the wrestling match, every move you attempt on your opponent, successful or not, is determined by a dice role? I like the idea of a more interactive struggle between the two wrestlers, that way you are both on the edge of your seat. But, I'm afraid it possibly could slow things down.

Eliza

Hey Jennifer,

I'm updating my Genderswap Thread with your plot and linking this thread in my thread.

When you've made IC thread, let know. I'll link them too in my Genderswap thread. You'll be added to the list I'm sure.

And it looks like you need participants. If anybody is willing to give it a shot and have me as a loser's wife, I'm up for it. If nobody is down, then I'll put my name in to be a contender.

Good work!

Jennifer swallows

Thank you Eliza! I hope to get at least one more contestant, and will probably keep looking for one till around Monday, if you want to play as a contender. If you end up a wife, I would be glad to hash out a story between us. Or, if you like, you can ask around and see who would be the best match. ^_^

Anyone that is interested in the roleplay so far, is there anything that I'm missing or any questions you might have for the role play?  If you haven't read the story, i can answer any questions you might have. We are going a little off book, but I think that just enhances everyone's enjoyment. I'm really happy  with how everything is playing out so far.

Oldknight

it seems a different idea, I would be up for making a contender for the rp.

Jennifer swallows

I added  you to the list. ^_^ I'm going to send you a pm and see if you have any questions.

Beatrice Black

ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Callie Del Noire

There are a BUNCH of stories about the setting too.. including one where the 'winner' cheated and died from steriods abuse if I recall rightly.

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on May 31, 2013, 10:04:07 PM
There are a BUNCH of stories about the setting too.. including one where the 'winner' cheated and died from steriods abuse if I recall rightly.

I remember that story. I've even started in a rather lengthy series for the universe created by a TG caption artist, and trisha, the creator, heaped a bunch of praise towards it.  ;D

For now, I'm trying to keep it tied to the story Trisha created, so I don't want to include anything where the loser can find a way out of their predicament. Since it would go against the core concept of losing everything, or winning it all.

May i ask if you are interested in joining the role play?

Quote from: Beatrice Black on May 31, 2013, 09:46:08 PM
Oh, include me, of course. :)
I've added you to the list. ^_^

I want everyone to know that this is my first group role play, but not my first role play. and most certainly not my first role play i've put together my self.

Any feedback and suggestions you might have will be considered, though not all of them will be used. A few examples of some suggestions changing how things play out have already been worked into the role play. So please, don't be afraid to bring up any concerns or suggestions you might have.

Also, if there is a dispute between any other player, don't be afraid to get in touch with me. If It get's especially heated, I will go to a staff member personally and report the situation.

We are getting a pretty big group here so we might want to start considering pairing off. That is to say, knowing who your opponent will be in the fight and also what kind of character you want to play. What your looking for out of the role play, things like that.

Irolon

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: Irolon on May 31, 2013, 10:35:32 PM
I would be interested in this as well :D

welcome aboard! I will add you to the list. ^_^

EDIT: If anyone reading this would like to be guaranteed to win a match OOC, (Not IC. IC, you will believe you might have lost or won.) One of the players is only interested in playing if they are guaranteed to lose their match. If anyone has any sort of issue with this, please let me know and I will try to work it out.

Irolon

Oldknight

Jennifer swallows

Hmm. I was a little afraid of introducing "rigged" matches. Since it wouldn't let us actually compete. um, i guess we could just drop that aspect?

If that's the case, then we need to know who wants to lose and who wants to win. i know I would like to lose, if I have to choose. I was trying to avoid any sort of imbalance, but maybe things will work out.

OK tenshinshan, I will make sure that you win your match. and Irolon, I will make sure that you lose. If we can find a winner for you and everyone else wants to still play it randomly, we might be OK. But, if more people want to lose, I want to throw my hat in the loser's list.

Who would like to definitely lose and who would like to definitely win? Or, possibly, who would like to play it randomly?

Polymorph

I think playing from either angle could be interesting, so I am happy to leave my outcome to chance.

Hogan

I would like to participate, but I am a winner at heart. Hope this does not cause any issues for you.

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: Hogan on May 31, 2013, 11:22:06 PM
I would like to participate, but I am a winner at heart. Hope this does not cause any issues for you.
Not at all. I think this now balances everything out. I'll have to from one more member I think. Let me see if I have it all worked out so far.

Confirmed wrestlers:
Jennifer Swallows: Random/lose
Jarick: ?
polymorph: random
Tenshinhan: winner
Beatrice Black: loser
Irolon: loser
Hogan: winner

Ok, so that means we need one more person, and that will depend on if they want to win, lose, or go randomly. and also depends on what jarick would like.

I will chose random or lose, depending on what jarick and one more person will want to do. And eliza could still possibly play as a wrestler, if we can't find one more person to pair up with everyone.

Hogan

Link to the "All or nothing" series would be lovely too, please.

Cessali

While I'd prefer a random flip for funsies, I'm solid with however things need to work out.

Eliza

I'm up for losing, most definitely.

May I ask, how do the transformations go about. You mentioned something of a supernatural, ritualistic aspect to Mason & Mason. Is it near the black/blood/voodoo magic side of the spectrum or leaning towards a scientific/near-futuristic type of transformation? Or will there be varying type of transforming processes involved?

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: Hogan on June 01, 2013, 12:28:30 AM
Link to the "All or nothing" series would be lovely too, please.

Here you go.

http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=322775261628529916
http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=3228753575179468630
http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=3228871766195772452

Quote from: Jarick on June 01, 2013, 02:06:13 AM
While I'd prefer a random flip for funsies, I'm solid with however things need to work out.

About the same. if I have to choose one way or the other, i would rather lose.

Quote from: Eliza on June 01, 2013, 02:40:29 AM
I'm up for losing, most definitely.

May I ask, how do the transformations go about. You mentioned something of a supernatural, ritualistic aspect to Mason & Mason. Is it near the black/blood/voodoo magic side of the spectrum or leaning towards a scientific/near-futuristic type of transformation? Or will there be varying type of transforming processes involved?

It's more on the magic side of things. the ritual is pretty simple, in the story the men enter the ring and a "priest" for the match cuts you with a small blade as a offering to a grand master. The cut doesn't really bleed and it doesn't hurt either. there isn't any magic words spoken, except for the priest praising the grand master as he does so.

Once you have offered your self up for the cut, you sit off to the side of the ring stark naked, while the wife's sit in a special front row seat in front of the audience. Two men enter the ring completely naked and then wrestle each other till one get's the upper hand and pins the other. The magic aspect of the whole universe is never explained any more then this And it mostly revolves around the character's and how it changes them.

there does seem to be other things at work though, but it's never outright said. all of the wife's seem to be very eager to have their husbands compete like this and when the men win, they do start to act like the "alpha males" they think they are. Of course, that doesn't mean some of them don't start out that way.

Of course, It could just as easily be explained that the wife's just liked the idea of it. but giving the authors previous works, She did like to include a little bit of magic that seemed to cloud the character's better judgement. Oh, and every time someone wins, the entire audience celebrates in a orgy.

There's 3 parts to the story, so i'll understand if no one wants to read the whole thing. But I can answer any questions any one might have.

Eliza, did you want to be a wrestler in the ring? That would make the group four on four winner's and four losers.

Eliza

Quote from: Jennifer swallows on June 01, 2013, 03:12:55 AM
Eliza, did you want to be a wrestler in the ring? That would make the group four on four winner's and four losers.

Sure, if you'll have me. I was originally going for a wife position, but since this is a genderswap/gender bender genre, I'll be a contender in the ring. Loser of course.

Vorian

Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

Jennifer swallows

Well, I'm OK if you play a wife character, but we would need to find another contender in the ring. It might not be that hard actually, since We have filled up 7 spots a lot faster then I thought. Which is very exciting to see! ^_^

Edit!
Quote from: Vorian on June 01, 2013, 04:40:20 AM
I'm interested, if you have an odd number.

that is good news to me! Would you like to be someone that win's or loses? Right now we have 3 winner's, 3 losers, and jarick is ok with playing either side.

Vorian

Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas

Jennifer swallows

Alright then, so far that's 4 losers and 3 winners. Jarick, if you are ok with winning, that means we have all the men we need for the roleplay and we can begin discussing who will be paired with who and what our character's are like.

I have a few idea's for mine, but it's getting late right now. I do know I want to know one of the winner's before the match and that we were friends. the person who will face me, I'm ok if we are strangers or if there is something more to it then that.

Hogan

Jennifer swallows

all right, so far it seems we have all of the winner's and losers that we need for the role play. Later we can always bring in new blood, but i think we are good for now. Of course, the positions for wife's are still open if anyone out there is interested. We have one 3 more losers wife's to fill, and four winners.

Nighteyes8765

I'd be interested in playing a wife to a losing contestant.

Jennifer swallows

Confirmed wrestlers:

Jarick: winner
polymorph: winner
kakihara: winner

Jennifer Swallows: loser
Vorian: loser

wifes:
LandofromTexas: Winner

Eliza:loser
Nighteyes8765: loser

I added you to the team! ^_^ Welcome aboard!

We are  still looking for more wife's if anyone is interested. Two more losers and four winners.

Kakihara

I'd be interested myself.  I'm just trying to get my butt back into RPing again here and something new to add to what I have would be interesting, especially in group play.  I've just started to like the transformation genre and I'm playing my first transformed MtoF in another venue, and it's been fun.  Still, I'm probably go for a being one of the winners.  I was thinking of an African American candidate idea.  If there is any more room.:)

Oh, and I will read those stories... have no doubt. >:)

Jennifer swallows

hello and welcome! ^_^ We can add you to the group role play, but I do have to ask. Do you mean a winning wrestler/man, or the wife of one of the winners? Right now we have 4 open slots for he winner's wife's, but we can also add a 5th winning wrestler as long as we can find a 5th loser for you to fight.

Kakihara

I was looking at more playing the winning wrestler/man.  I find myself not playing the best female characters so usually prefer the male side to keep from stinking up the place.:)

Jennifer swallows

That's ok. We can open up a 5th spot and see if there's someone else out there that will like to play a loser.

Confirmed wrestlers:

confirmed wifes:

Katiana: winner

ATTENTION!
Right now we are not accepting any more winner's for the men and only have one more spot to fill for the losers.

We are still looking for 4 winner's wife's and 3 losers wife's. If you know of anyone that might be interested, please let me know or give them a link to this thread. Thank you. ^_^

Oh, and if there's a spot you were interested in but it's now filled, please drop me a line. there is always the possibility of a round two if things go well and I would be happy to keep you in mind if things go well.

Katiana

Hi, I'm interested in playing a wife to a winning contestant.

Hogan

Jennifer swallows

Hello Katiana! I've added you to the list of wife's for the winners. If we can get one more person on the losers side of things, then we can start pairing people up. I'll remember that you and hogan are already a team though. That means you both can come up with your reasons for joining the company, Mason and Mason and why you would risk everything in the ring.

ATTENTION!
Right now we are not accepting any more winner's for the men and only have one more spot to fill for the losers. If you are interested in playing on the losing side, go ahead and throw your hat into the ring. ^_^

We are still looking for 3 winner's wife's and 3 losers wife's. If you know of anyone that might be interested, please let me know or give them a link to this thread. It's not necessary for us to have a wife for everyone of course.

Oh, and if there's a spot you were interested in but it's now filled, please drop me a line. there is always the possibility of a round two if things go well and I would be happy to keep you in mind if things go well.

Jennifer swallows

In an effort to make sure no one loses interest in the role play, I wanted to ask if there was anyone that would be interested in playing two roles? Since we have four on the losing side and 5 on the winning side. OR, if you know of anyone that might be interested, please let them know. I've been getting in touch with some people and have had some success, but i haven't found anyone to fill the last spot for the losers.

Kakihara

Well, feel free to drop my ass if needed if you can't find anyone else.:)  I know I was the last horn to blow and I don't want to hold up what sounds like it will be a good game if I'm skewing the numbers.  I'm willing to sacrifice of myself if nothing else pans out. :-\  Not that I want to but it seems like it will be a fun game and I don't want to see it peter out if I can help it.

Jennifer swallows

I don't want to drop anyone. If we have to, I'll play the 5th spot on the losing team as well. I'm keeping the thread open while we begin to pair up, so if anyone else joins in between now and then, We will be fine. ^_^ Don't worry! I'm doing all I can to make everyone happy!

Nighteyes8765

I could also play a losing contestant. I'd just ask that I not be my own wife. ^_^

Jennifer swallows

That sounds good to me. ^_^ We only have two wife's on either side, so 6 people will be with out wife's anyway. Ok, I'll make sure that works out, thank you! I'm sending you a pm shortly.

Nighteyes8765

I love this kind of sacrifice. I get to have more fun, and it seems like I'm a nice person. Win win!

Jennifer swallows

Well, in this case it's a win lose.  ;)

Alright, so far we have all of the spots we need filled. I've gotten in touch with the losers and I'm finding out who they would like to pair up with based on some questions I asked the winners. Once they get back to me, I'll know who to pair up with who.

In the mean time, I have a question for everyone. When you would like this role play to start? Would some of you like to already know how you get ahead in the company, or would you like to role play a scene where you find this out and then have scenes building up to the big match?

Kakihara

I kinda like the idea of role playing when the find out, just that sizing up of the competition.  But then, that's because I love the build up so when things hit it's so much more fun.

But I'm good either way.

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: kakihara on June 02, 2013, 11:16:48 PM
I kinda like the idea of role playing when the find out, just that sizing up of the competition.  But then, that's because I love the build up so when things hit it's so much more fun.

But I'm good either way.

I love the build up as well. The way I picture it in my head, everyone's already had the meeting telling them that they are in line for a promotion and are called down to the private getaway. So we can all meet at the getaway and chat a bit, building up on our relationships that may already be established OOC, or getting to know each other a little better.

I will play the exec who gave you each your meeting, their with my secretary and letting you all get comfortable before the real show begins. None of you will know how we actually are promoted until later that night when I call you down stairs so you can watch one match and find out how you advance. Then we can take off from there and let everyone consider what it is they want to do and find out who they will be facing. Once you all feel ready, just send me a email or a phone call in the roleplay, and I will let you know who you will be fighting.

I would like it if I could keep your opponent secret till you actually say yes in the role play, but that would be difficult since I want you all to get together and make sure you are on the same page. But, I am still trying to keep an air of mystery by obscuring some details as the losers of the match deiced on some things the winners have told me. Based on what they tell me, i will pair you up and then you both can discuss your characters and what you are each looking for in more detail.

Jennifer swallows

OK, So far I've Paired every winner with every respective loser in their upcoming matches and have sent out pm's to let people know they can start crafting stories between each other and get a feel for what they are both looking for. I'm going to update this post with my profile and I hope others will begin to join me.

I also sent out pm's to the wife's and have made 3 pairings so far with the fourth one almost finalized, just waiting on a few pm's to get back to me. The role play is still very much active and is closer to starting then ever!

Character sheet.
Name: Jeremy Conner <- subject to change if my partner playing my wife wants a different last name.
Height: 6'2
penis size before match, 7 inches hard.
The phisical build of someone who takes care of him self, both with a healthy diet and a strict regimen of yoga.

Naturally strong, but not heavily muscular. Jeremy came into his own around high school and had an awkward child hood. The dweeb of his classes and caught the ire of every bully that was able to put two and two together and realize they could push the skinny pip squeak around. That is, until high school, when he finally began to come into his own and had a series of growth spurts. No longer a short 5'5 and 111 pounds, he was now a towering 6'3 200 pound force to be reckoned with.

Star running back and head of his class, Everything was falling into place for him now and seemingly his troubles was behind him. All of his hard work and past torments seemed to be worth it, as everything he went after, he got. Not only did he strive for something better, he believed he was owed something better. Having put up with enough hell in his life, it was time to reap the rewards.

He graduated with top honors and quickly sought his masters degree in business administration. Always the brightest and always seemingly two steps ahead, His future was bright. Which only got brighter when he was asked to join Mason and mason. The biggest, happiest day fate had dropped into his lap then when He first met his wife.

It was a low tier position, but the possibility's were endless for him and With a little bit of effort, seemed easy to those on the outside looking in. His past demons still haunted him and fueled his ambition, whether he knew it or not, But the way he carried him self and overcame every obstacle with ease, you would never know he had a hard day in his life.

Not quick to anger, as the pain of those child hood days hiding in lockers or the playground still haunted him, He choose to let his actions and his life lead as an example as to why potential modern day bully's, didn't deserve an ounce of his attention. They would never have what he had, and if he wanted it, he got it.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4493/jeremyconners.jpg

Polymorph

NAME...LLOYD MONTGOMERY
AGE....26
HEIGHT.6" 1'

Born into a respectable New England family, Lloyd always performed exactly as was expected of him by his parents. He graduated highschool and entered college with acceptable but not outstanding grades. He plodded through an education in business studies and it was on the sports field that he shone. He captained his colleges polo team and was also a capable rugby player. After graduation he spent a prolonged period of idle pleasure before his family connections set him up with an entry level position with Mason and Mason.

Extremely confident and competitive, Lloyd is almost oblivious to the concept of failure considering himself naturally superior by breeding to all those around him. He works out regularly and runs or cycles each morning and has kept his athletic build and fitness at a competitive level.

Kakihara

James Robinson Baker

Height: 5’4”

Born on the South Side of Chicago in the shadow of Cabrini–Green, James struggled for everything he wanted in life.  He went through the school system that everyone else said prepared young blacks to fail in the world, to be massa’s good boy.  But he refused to listen to such negative talk, taking every chance he got to push him farther, make himself better.  Although he was a little shorter than most of the other boys, he excelled in sports, especially football.

A scholarship got him out of the projects and on track to a real education. Unlike other scholarship athletes, he was there to learn and be better than everyone else.  He double majored in Finance and Business Administration.  It was in college that he first started to see the lack of discipline and pathetic nature of most people, having the world handed to them on a silver platter.  They were there to party and hoping to get a decent job that they could comfortably coast in for the rest of their life.  He wanted more, and it began to show in his attitude to others.

James has never been a ‘fighter’ per se as he prefers to use his quick mind and quicker tongue to put those who cross him down.  But ever since high school, he’s stuck to a strict regimen of running 5 miles 4 days a week and weight lifting for strength the other 3 days and was a terror on the field.  But, he believes that violence shows a lack of resource and mental capacity as there is no such thing as a no win situation.

Being in the top percentage of his class, he had the pick of jobs but only one really interested him, an account manager position at Mason and Mason.  It seemed a low position compared to the other job offers but he knew he could turn it into such much more with the right drive and performance, which he knew he could deliver.  Not planning on staying in his position long, he hit the office like a storm, quickly picking out the weak and useless and keeping an eye on the stronger competition.  Suffering from a slight Napoleon complex, standing 5’6”, James is quick to point out the weaknesses and failures of those around him.

(May be changed depending on the outcome of winner wife’s selection.)
Since his marriage, James has gotten even more competitive at work, wanting to thin out the heard.  His sometimes quiet demeanor often makes others not look to him as the culprit of some of the things that have happened around the office.  He’s especially taken great pleasure in harassing the those he feels have snubbed him for his humble background or who are physically, but never mentally, superior to him.  His marriage has let him concentrate on his career knowing he has a supportive wife to come home to and not the nagging shrews of so many of his fellow workers.

Oldknight

Charles Anderson

Height: 5'11

Charles was born into a pretty well off family, his father was a impressive small business owner whom slowly but surely was working his way into making it to the big time. He was a smart man, and at the time of Charles' birth, he was on the fast track for his own future. Charles thus grew up in a family that at the start had everything one would want to have, growing up. He soon found out that things can and do change quickly sometimes, when he was only about 8 years old, his father's company was bought out and he lost everything in the deal, outmaneuvered by a higher up at the Mason and Mason Bank.

Charles from then on grew up, in normal conditions, maybe a bit lower then normal, his family having trouble finding food, and making ends meet. He worked hard, he developed a desire to be better then his own father and not fail as he had. He pushed himself mentally, and physically. He was gifted in both areas. He trained in martial arts from the time he first could learn, and picked up his training as a way to not have to go home after school. He finished in the top of his class. He took the job at the company that put his own father's under as a challenge to see if he could make something of himself in it.

Jennifer swallows

Confirmed wrestlers:

confirmed wifes:

I've linked to everyone's profile so far so we can keep track of everything and have a handy resource for information.

Katiana

Played by Hogan - Ben Galen – Age 33 - 6'4" 260lbs - Charming, Ruthless, Ambitious, A Born Winner, Sexually Sadistic.

Ben grew up in a middle class family possibly with a few male siblings so he got used to contending at an early age always the winner. He grew into an incredibly sexy young man with great prospects, he rose through the ranks quickly, his methods bordered on the illegal but never stepped over the mark. He had a reputation for picking up women and breaking them, turning them into submissive whimpering messes craving more.  I should mention here that he does not normally resort to physical violence as his intelligence and devastating charm work in almost every situation, but if he has to, he can and will crush anyone in his path.

He has always been a big guy and he trained most days at the gym, lifting weights and picking up the strong women that came there to work out, breaking them by fucking them senseless, challenging them to sexual battles secured his reputation, earning him respect from his male colleagues. Making him deeply fascinating and dangerous to all the women he meets.

He eventually had dealings with Franklin Montgomery an older ruthless domineering business man, the merger he negotiated was not entirely fair and in a brilliant and career securing coup he succeeded in conning Franklin. His daughter Aiyana Montgomery was not impressed.

Played by Katiana - Aiyana 'Yana' Montgomery-Galen – Age 35  - 5'10" 140lbs – Ruthless, Sexual, Ambitious, Sadistic, Cruel, Bitchy.

Aiyana is from old money, she grew up with everything she wanted and needed. She went to the top schools and she was always top of her class, unafraid to take her position as class president, prom queen and any other she wanted by manipulation or force. She was spoilt and she eventually even had her Father (Franklin Montgomery) under her thumb dictating some of his deals for her own amusement and gain.

She is tall muscular she trains regularly kick boxing and yoga to keep her supple and fast as well as weights to keep her abs hard and toned and her thighs deadly. She is sadistic and cruel through and through totally demanding and finds no greater pleasure than sexually torturing her victims slowly making them beg her before she leaves them in a trembling mess.  She doesn’t play well with others, her tongue is sharp and she loves cutting people down. Studying Law at Harvard helps her satisfy that need somewhat as she works high profile prosecution cases, enjoying her own successes.

She is feared and she loves it, she is the hottest, sexiest and the meanest, she has the most money, the best husband and the best job. She knows it and she flaunts it.

The Couple.

Ben and Yana are surprisingly a devoted couple, they truly love each other and always have each other’s back.  They fully support each other in everything they do and will stand shoulder to shoulder against anyone that dares to challenge them.

They met when Ben screwed her father over badly in some business dealings and she strutted right around to his office to demand that he ripped up the contract that had been signed, what she didn’t expect to find was the hot, sexy, charming Ben who could not only handle her but also challenged her. He didn’t expect the forceful sexy independent and dominant woman that came at him. They spent a week together locked in battle after battle of wills and sex, causing alarm to everyone who heard them, but nobody dared to interrupt the fierce couple to check on them.  At the end of the week they emerged him slightly on top but once again to the surprise of both of them they realised they didn’t want to part, they needed, wanted and craved each other.

They are feared in most circles, it is not uncommon for them to go to a bar or a club and pick up a pretty woman to bring home and break together, the combination of Yana’s fondness for humiliating and playing with her victims and his hard body and talent for making women orgasm for him until they are weak mean that many a lady has fallen victim to their appetite.
They still have their power struggles but resolve most of them with aggressive and drawn out sexual battles.

Jennifer swallows

I've updated the profile list to provide links to everyone's already listed and sent pm's out to every member that hasn't turned in a profile. I've gotten back a reply or two, and one person is kind of busy with school work and one is having writers block, but is trying to come up with something.

So please don't give up on the role play! I'm still working to get this off the ground, I just ask that you stick it out and understand that some people might not be able to join in right away. if you have any questions or suggestions, please let me here them. ^_^

Beatrice Black

Christopher Barnes
Marketing and PR.

28, 5'11", works out plenty.

Chris is a trust-fund baby, Ivy League graduate, moved across country to take the M&M job but mostly to get away from his father and a stepmother three years older than he is.

In the job just over six months, he's already angling for a corner office, and has also found time to cheat on his wife of less than three years with a junior PA. What she doesn't know won't hurt him, right?

This kind of arrogance extends into his work life as well. Good at coming up with ideas, better at slightly polishing other people's ideas and then claiming more credit than he earned.

When he heard about the games, he was curious. It explained all the hot PAs and secretaries around the office... he wondered if the one he'd slept with had been a guy. The thought didn't bother him. He just realised that it would mean she belonged to someone now, and maybe he could win her, as well as the promotion, and a bigger dick into the bargain.

He certainly has a list of men he'd like to pin down and turn into stupid slutty girls...
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Nighteyes8765

My apologies for the lack of response where this game is concerned. Starting games and making characters is always hard, and I got swamped by stuff.

No more excuses! Posting and characters are coming soon.

Cessali

Zachary Quentin Moores, Accounting and Finance - Image

Twenty-six, tall, dark, and somewhat broody, Zachary is something of a mystery in the Mason and Mason offices.  When he's there, he's work first, work second, and work third; he's not so much standoffish so much as he's inclined to (and good at!) pleasantly redirect a conversation away from himself and bragging.  He's honestly grateful for the chance to work at Mason and Mason, though he's not so much a fan of a lot of the people who work there...

Why so quiet?  Because a lot of his time is spent helping provide and care for his loyal-but-acerbic father, who had a stress-related aneurysm a year ago and is currently living with Zachary and spouse in his own little corner of the house (a point that he and his wife may still occasionally argue about).  Dad was never an ideal parent, but Zach's older brothers are flakes and layabouts who haven't of yet gotten their lives together, so it fell to the more responsible Zach to provide for things.  News of a promotion at Mason and Mason is something Zachary is actually excited about; more money means he may be able to hire a full-time caregiver, more house may mean more space for him and his wife... maybe even the chance to start having kids.  He just has to be good enough to get it done.

And if there's one thing Zach knows how to do, it's how to knuckle down and get things done.

Nighteyes8765

Douglas

5'10", 162 lbs

Traits: Impulsive, stubborn, clever, chip-on-his-shoulder

To hear his father talked, old money brought success and was proof of good breeding. It gave a future to anyone destined to be born to the right family, and while all opportunities came with a cost, success would spread her legs for him if he only reached out to take her.

Which was bullshit.

Douglas's family was rich alright, and they'd had money for generations. Which, in this new cut throat world, meant that Douglas had to prove again and again that he wasn't a rich spoiled brat. College taught him the importance of dedication and hard work, and his particularly biased professors made him work harder to be perfect, all too willing to flunk him over the slightest error.

Even with all of these pressures, Douglas rose above his classmates and fed their words back to them. He went into sales which, in retrospect, was a mistake. His father lashed out and, before he knew it, he was practically engaged. Well, he'd have a few things to say about that...

Jennifer swallows

Thank you all for the profiles! ^_^ We are very close to starting up and just need a couple more profiles before we can.

Just to run this by everyone, I believe I will start the thread on the day of the first match where all of our character's discover how we win the promotion. It's not going to be the night we fight, and we will have time to mingle with each other before the fight starts. This way it allows us to get to know each other and flesh out our relationships just before we find out we have to compete against one another.

LandofromTexas

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9300000/Diana-Rigg-diana-rigg-9381019-2105-1820.jpg

Name:  Diana Baker

Wife of:  James Robinson Baker

Height:  5'6"

Diana was born in Great Britain to a relatively upper-class family who molded her to be a proper English Lady, but she would have none of it.  Always athletic, she dabbled in a variety of sports and excelled in most of them: fencing, horse riding, and dance being her favorites.  Yet she never lost her sense of charm laced with a touch of aristocratic bearing from her heritage.  Graduating with honors from high school, she put off college (to the disapproval of her parents) to go on a world tour with a dance company.  She was not one of the stars, but she was an excellent performer, and relished the time off on their stays to sample the local night life.  They traveled east, through Europe, Asia, Latin America, and finally the United States.

It was there, after a performance for a university, she ditched her companions to go clubbing, and met the man she would marry.  He was handsome, self-assured, charming, and driven.  He was also sexy as hell, and their mutual stamina and willingness to explore made for an exciting match in bed that night.  She saw him every night during their stay, texted and talked endlessly after her tour left the city.  And, faced with the decision to embark back for England, she chose to stay and returned to him.  She was cultured, elegant, and charming when the occasion called for it.  But, for her husband, she was dutiful and supportive, a helpmate and encourager.  She had a taste for pantsuits and heels, but in his presence, since she was slightly taller than he was, she always wore flats so it would never rankle him.  He taught her aspects of martial arts, which she added to her exercise regimen, along with running and dance exercises that kept her body lean and fit, if a bit slim compared to the American obsession with big boobs.  But she had legs to die for.

When she is told of her husband's opportunity to advance at the company, she will be excited and fully confident that her husband will succeed.  The fact that she could benefit from the competition as well is just icing on the cake, but she had to admit, she was looking forward to seeing just what benefits will accrue.

Eliza

Rosario

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 109 lbs.

Traits: Rebellious, Stubborn, Rational, Realistic

Being the youngest of two sisters, Rosario felt that she had to vie for her parent's attention. She would do anything, even spend a few nights in jail to get her parents to notice. But no, all that had her parents attention was her older sister. According to them, she was prettier than her and had the characteristic of a good wife. Rosario was realistic, knowing the only role her sister could uphold: a humble housewife. For herself, her parents did not have a care in the world for Rosario, which led her to become independent, never depending on her parents' financial wealth to pay for her education and land her in a decent-paying career as a lowly journalist for a less popular magazine.

To hear her older sister becoming the spouse for an arranged marriage because she was innocent was an understatement. Rosario knew the real deal. Her older sister was innocent because she had no drive and lacked ambition. That trait in her sister must've been overlooked since the marriage was to seal the deal of a business alliance between two rising corporations.

It all changed when she met the husband-to-be, Douglas, who shared her view that her older sister an attractive, uneducated girl to be used a bargaining chip for the arranged marriage. Their commonality did not stop there, for they shared the same stubbornness to not conform to the world of their parents, even though they were brought up that way. Paired with his impulsiveness and her rational thinking, their choosing to elope and get married without their parents' consent was the best way to uphold their values.

But Rosario's rational and realistic mindset threatened to divide the pairing. Trust was hard to earn after so many disappointment. Rosario doubted much of what Douglas could do, resulting in many good and bad surprises during their time together.

Haibane

Is it too late to play a wife? I like the sound of this, its unusual and kinky. I am happy to be a winners wife and thus play a dominant role, or a losers wife and submit.

Would the idea of a (winners) wife also working at Mason and Mason work in the game setting? It would be fun for the winning husband and wife team to share the abuse of the loser in the office context.

Likewise if I were to play a losers wife, being a Mason and Mason employee would also open up gameplay for some fun office scenes, I'm thinking.

Or... if you are all full, its no problem. I'll just wish you all a fun RP!

Jennifer swallows

It's not too late at all. ^_^ WE have 3 winner's wife's available and 3 losers positions open.

I'll send you a pm about possibly working for Mason and Mason, either as a loser's wife or a winner's.

Irolon

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Philip van der Laat
Height: 1,93m
Weight: 85kg
Nationality: Dutch-born American citizen
Bio: Philip was born to a Dutch stockbroker who unlike most of his colleagues didn't burn down in the stock crises back in the 80's, and his childhood sweetheart. Making a lot of money, his marriage floundered, though they stayed together because of the large gifts he gave her, while sleeping with other, younger girls behind her back. The only reason Philip was born was because his mother pretty much forced his father to sleep with her one more time. Keeping the child, the couple moved to the United States, and set up a reasonably profitable private financial firm.

Growing up, Philip quickly learned English, and managed to become top of his class in pretty much everything from elementary school to university, ending up as valedictorian. He built up a rivalry with Charles Anderson, whom he is childhood friends with, the friendship cooling off when both went to separate universities.
Personality: Philip is quite a nice guy, though when confronted with a challenge he really pulls out all the stops. Charismatic, witty and sometimes just plain annoying, Philip is that guy that always wants to get the last word in, or comes up with stupid and downright bad puns.

Haibane

Hey guys, I was wondering... might players please supply a photo of their character? I'm one of those awkward RPers who can't connect much to a character mine is RPing opposite if I can't visualise them. For some odd reason, not doubt to do with my brains wiring, I find that I need a photo.

Jennifer - I'be now read Trisha's 3-part story and apart from her obvious kink of loving to abuse the victims of the role-reversal verbally and of course rape (though the victims didn't see it as rape - they all craved it) I'd say the story was really quite vanilla. How far did you plan your RP to go?

I'm definitely up to play the wife of one of the winning men and my character would very much want to take part in the abuse of the loser, but as much as that, I'd love to have the loser's wife also be there, so a losing couple to RP opposite is my preference.

EDIT: Are there any husband/wife losing couples who have not agreed which winning male they are playing with yet? And is there any winning male needing a wife still? Jennifer, maybe you could please draw up a table of who is so far paired off with who (not just husbands and wives but winners vs losers 'teams'). I'd find that very helpful! Thank you!

Jennifer swallows

Everyone can, and has so far provided a photo of either their wife character, or husband character. The husbands so far have kept their losing form a secret until they lose the big match, which I fully encourage and am doing my self. I've shared it with my winning husband in private, but only to make sure he agreed with chosen model.

For me, I plan to take the humiliation and degradation to new levels in the role play. Not everyone has to do this, but me and my winning partner in the role play have discussed many idea's so far that will take everything the stories had, and crank it up to 11. I will send you some examples, but if you are talking about physical abuse, I'm not against that for the role play as long as no one is left broken, bloody or severely bruised. (a bruised bottom is OK)

so if this is what you are looking for, then I'm OK with you abusing your slave, as long as the loser in the match is OK with it.

Here's a list of the parings so far.

Hogan vs Nighteyes8765, Hogans wife Katiana and nighteyes8765's wife is eliza.

Tenshinhan vs Irolon, no wife's.

polymorph vs Vorian, no wife's.

jarick vs Beatrice Black, no wife's.

kakihara vs Jennifer swallows, Kakihara's wife is landofromtexas and Jennifer swallows wife is nighteyes8765.

Haibane

Okay thanks, Jennifer that helps a lot. When I posted Irolon had no image up and Jarick's post doesn't show one for me. If there's a link I don't see it.

I'm still offering a winner's wife role but would want the loser to have a wife too, so I'll sit the game out if a loser wife player doesn't show an interest. The 4-way dynamic is what makes this most interesting for me. It seems I was unlucky eough to find the thread a bit too late.

Jennifer swallows

It's not a problem Haibane. I understand wanting to make sure you have a counter part in the role play, it makes it more exciting and opens up a whole world of possibility's. If you know of anyone that might want to play that role for you, then you can ask them if they would like to join.

I don't see jarick's picture, but i' pretty sure there was one. He might be picking another one or I might just be mistaken and only thought he had a picture.

For anyone checking this thread out and are interested, we have 2 winning wife's positions available and 3 losing wife's positions available. We will be starting up soon, but there's still time to throw your name in!

Confirmed wrestlers:

confirmed wifes:

Wyatt:loser

Vorian

Eh, it's not much, but I'll fill it in more as we go ...

Adam Dering
http://static3.depositphotos.com/1003940/196/i/450/dep_1963350-Portrait-of-Businessman.jpg

Height: 6 feet

Adam spent most of his early life in the foster system, moving from home to home. He quickly learned two things: trust no one, and anything he wanted out of life, he’d have to take for himself. Discovering a talent for numbers, he threw himself into his education, with a focus on business and accounting. He was offered a job at Mason & Mason right out of college. He sees others only as obstacles or tools.

He keeps fit, and can handle himself in a fight, but considers it secondary to his career and education.
Ideas

Cessali

Haibane

Due to a maniac level of work hitting me again in the office which could last a few weeks I've had a hard think and decided its best if I don't take a significant role such as a wife in this game. I've had a quick word with Jennifer and I will definitely keep a watch and if anyone needs an NPC, of any gender, any type, any age I can bring one in for a scene here or there. My limits are pretty broad and other than extreme (non-sexual) violence, bathroom play and permanent damage I doubt I have any limits this game would breach so I can probably be called on to do pretty much anything. Male friends at parties or male colleagues in the office spring immediately to mind.

Or shop assistants in sexy clothing boutiques or BDSM stores...

Jennifer swallows

I've gotten a couple of pm's asking me about the state of the role play and I just wanted to reassure everyone that it is still on! I'm sorry I wasn't able to update the thread about this, but i had thought at best I would only be losing about two days time. Something has come up around my house and I will be busy all week end. That means either Monday or Tuesday we WILL be starting the game!

I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to update sooner, But I will not leave you all hanging. If something is going on behind the scenes I've been upfront about it all so far, and I'm doing so now. I wish I could say we are starting now, but I just can barely get on my little phone to type up a reply. I had spotty internet all day.

Now, in the mean time we are still missing one more profile, so I will be sending out a pm tonight to see if we can get that going. I understand everyone's excited and everyone get's busy, This role play is meant to be fun and if you have something that's come up, then I understand. Believe me, it's happening to me right now.  :-(

I want to think Haibane for stepping up to take on some roles as NPC's, so when we get started and you have an idea for some sort of encounter, please run it by me or haibane and we can see if we can set something up.

Wyatt

If you need another wife, I am more than happy to play the wife of a winner or a loser.  No trouble if you are full up, but if there is an opening I would be interested.  :-)
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: Wyatt on June 14, 2013, 05:31:04 PM
If you need another wife, I am more than happy to play the wife of a winner or a loser.  No trouble if you are full up, but if there is an opening I would be interested.  :-)

Sorry it took so long to reply back to you, but we are on the look out for more wife's. ^_^ Jarick, polymorph, Tenshinhan, are all with out a winner's wife and Irolon, Beatrice Black, Vorian are with out losing wife's.

Wyatt

I believe that Jennifer has sent out my character's description to the husbands on the losing side of the ledger.  Here it is with some modifications suggested by Jennifer and subject to further modification and alteration to make she and her husband a proper match.

Piper ???

Weight: 118 lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Light green

Piper was born into a middle-class upbringing, with a Father who was ex-military and former Mason and Mason exec himself, and a stay at home Mother.  A cheerleader and excellent student in high school, always an over-achiever, Piper attended Cornell University and took a job as an accountant at Mason and Mason, while doing some modeling on the side as she had done in college.

Advancement for a woman at Mason and Mason was nearly impossible, and Piper’s sweet, submissive nature, just like her Mother’s had been, caused her to seek out a Mason and Mason man as a spouse, a new grad like herself, hoping to marry a man as strong and powerfully dominating as her Father.  She had such a boyfriend in college, but he was a bad boy with no prospects in life and completely unacceptable to her Father as husband material.  Instead she ended up falling in love with one of her co-workers, another recent grad, and married him, presuming all Mason and Mason men were ultimate alpha males.

Short and curvy, but not to an extreme, Piper is seemingly shy and sweetly innocent.  She quit her job once she was married, as her Mother told her was proper, but although she loves her husband, Piper has not found him to be the true alpha that can dominate her fully as she needs to bring out her more wanton and tawdry side.  A good man and provider, and not weak by any means, he simply doesn’t measure up to the standard of manliness that is her Father.  She heard, as she grew up, whispered pieces of what Mason execs must do to advance, and if they are true, Piper could not be happier.  The rite of passage and advancement, though she is unsure of its true nature, figures to bring out the ultimate alpha in her husband, or to make her and he the prize of such a man.

Winning and advancement means the success and life that her Father and Mother enjoyed, turning her husband into a hungry tiger of a man.

Losing will mean that both will have to give themselves to a true alpha male, and while she has heard whispered rumors that her husband will be transformed into an incredibly sexual and voluptuous woman, the bi-curious Piper feels that this will only make their marriage and love more complete.  He has never seen the truly sexual, submissively slutty side of Piper’s persona, but she badly wants him or the man or couple who wins them to bring it out for her husband to see and enjoy.

Piper finds herself in a no-lose situation as far as she is concerned, and is utterly devoted to her husband, no matter what.  When and how this mysterious ritual may take place, if it still does in this day and age, Piper has no clue, though she hopes each day will be that day.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Jennifer swallows

Ok everyone!  I know I said Monday or Tuesday, but some things have changed for me and I went ahead and started up the role play. This is my first time running a game here, but I tried to set the tone for the evening in the first post.

When you make your entrance, the opening post is designed to apply to you, no matter if you have a wife or not. In this point in the role play, you have had the meeting with Richard Knapp, a executive within Mason and Mason. I will post a more detailed profile of this NPC once everyone is in the mansion and mingled just a bit.

You also DO NOT know how you will advance. This opening thread is meant to introduce you to this idea and I hope everyone will use it as just a means to get to know one another, before you find out you will be in more "direct" competition with one another. WE will then move on to different threads, where you interact with one another and build up to your first match. I like the idea of building up our character's before the change and setting up any stories or rivalry's we might have in the coming posts.

Again, no one knows how you advance in the company, with the one exception being wyatt's character. He has agreed to keep it a secret for the big reveal in the thread, so keep this in mind.

As I said, I'm new, so I might need some helpful advice here and there. I'm trying to do my best to give everyone a fun thread and setting, so please let me know how i could make it better for you, either here or in a pm. (or if I need to, I can create another thread for OOC matters. )

Post here!

Vorian

Adam Dering

Height: 6 feet

Adam spent most of his early life in the foster system, moving from home to home. He quickly learned two things: trust no one, and anything he wanted out of life, he’d have to take for himself. Discovering a talent for numbers, he threw himself into his education, with a focus on business and accounting. He was offered a job at Mason & Mason right out of college as he isn’t simply good with numbers, but borders on genius level.  Everything and everyone in life can be seen as an equation, or more accurately, as a number or numeric operation that he can fit into his own equation for success. 

Driven and focused, Adam’s handsome countenance and brains made him an obvious target for a number of women who wanted to ride his coattails to an easy and pampered life, however, the always pragmatic Adam, who sees others only as obstacles or tools, fended them all off until he found a woman who figured into his recipe for advancement and career success in Piper Gerard, daughter of a former Mason and Mason exec.  That she was beautiful and skilled at the kinds of social niceties that Adam found no use for, made her an excellent, if sometimes ignored, partner in his climb to the top.

An impressive, but not overwhelming physical specimen, Adam keeps fit, and can handle himself in a fight, but considers it secondary to his career and education.  His looks and body were certainly some of the reasons that he attracted Piper in the first place, as well as her Father’s insistence that she should never settle for less than a real Mason man.  The breadwinner in the family, as Piper quit work after their marriage, as her mother had, the pressure on Adam to advance his career and salary at Mason and Mason is both external and internal, where his personal drive and ambition can sometimes get the best of him, despite his prodigious math and financial skills.  Adam’s intellect and being recognized and praised for it seem central to his feelings of pride and self-worth.

Piper (Gerard) Dering
Weight: 118 lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Light green

Piper was born into a comfortable upbringing, with a strict and dominating Father who was ex-military and a former Mason and Mason exec himself, and a stay at home Mother. A cheerleader and excellent student in high school, always an over-achiever, Piper attended Cornell University and took a job as an accountant at Mason and Mason, while doing some modeling on the side as she had done in college.

Piper had a boyfriend in college, but he was a bad boy with no prospects in life and completely unacceptable to her Father as husband material. However, while they were together, in a rare and temporary act of defiance towards her Father, her boyfriend, who rode a motorcycle and loved treating Piper as practically a sex toy, brought out a side in her that no one else knew existed.  She found that she loved being dominated and became extremely aroused by being bound and used by this man, practically becoming a completely submissive nymphomaniac, to the point that she even submitted when he chose to share her with some of his friends.

Still, Piper was ever a Daddy’s girl, and once she caught her boyfriend cheating on her with another woman, she dropped him immediately.  It wasn’t that he was dominating another, as he ahd taught her to enjoy her place in the pecking order of his life, but that he chose to hide the other woman and lie about her.

Once she began to work as Mason and Mason, another new and brilliant grad named Adam Dering caught her eye and then her heart.  Although he could sometimes seem calculating and cold to Piper, she had come to expect that and married him presuming all Mason and Mason men were ultimate alpha males like her Father.  Advancement for a woman at Mason and Mason, so she stopped working there after being married, something her Mother encouraged and Father approved of. 

Adam has asked Piper quite a bit about the inner workings of Mason and Mason, but though she knows that her Father told her the company had a rite of passage that made him into the man he was, the rest of what she knows is either limited or secret, even from Adam.  He may be her husband, but her loyalty and oath of silence to her Father is unbreakable.  A true Mason woman, she is still waiting for Adam to become the master and dominant she seeks in the bedroom and hopes that will happen for them once he begins moving up in the company.  She still does some modeling on the side to help with bills, including some light bondage shoots that bide her over until her Mason man becomes all that she needs him to be and brings out the hungry, slutty side of the innocent looking princess.

The Couple

As a pair, Adam and Piper seem very happy.  He sees incredible value and partnership in having her as his wife, and she is petite, with long golden blonde hair and curvy, but not to an extreme, while still coming across as sweetly innocent. More than enough to please any man in bed, including her husband.  Piper is utterly and completely devoted to Adam, believing he feels the same way and knows that her job as a Mason wife is to support his advancement up the career ladder, without breaking any of the strict Mason rules.  She takes care of the house and of Adam, seeing to his every need, and waiting for him to blossom into the man her Father was.  Piper is extremely skilled at socially navigating the Mason and Mason culture and always plays the social butterfly at parties and receptions, saving Adam from having to do that.

Piper is oblivious to Adam’s vision of her as a well-qualified candidate for marriage, rather than as the love of his life, while Adam is equally oblivious that his wife is a sexual dynamo waiting and wanting to be unleashed.
Ideas

Jennifer swallows

Thank you both for the updated profiles. ^_^ I've updated the post with everyone's profile's listed so far, and hope to have it all finished some time soon.

To let everyone know, we have started the role play and a few of us have begun to mingle about. I'm making sure that everyone will have a chance to jump in and have something to do before the big reveal of how we advance in the company.

This set up is so you can get a feel for your character and everyone Else's, plus any relationships you want to establish with the other players before everything get's shaken up later at the party. It should turn things on it's head, even before we have our fight for our promotions.

Here's the link for everyone to stop on by and join in on the fun. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177130.0

Wyatt

Too tired tonight to get up a quality post, but if Vorian wishes to post, Piper will be at Adam's side as they enter, if he wishes (-:

Jennifer, do you have standard header coding you prefer?  Thanks in advance.  Game looks great so far!
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Jennifer swallows

To be honest, this is my first time running a game on this site, so everything I'm doing is just an attempt to keep things on track, make it fun and make sure no one feels lost. So, I'm afraid I can't answer that, since I don't know what a header coding is for a role play.  :-[

So far, I've been trying to clearly indicate who I'm talking to and which post I'm replying back to, while also keeping an open dialog behind the scenes and in OOC comments. But, I would love to hear any suggestions for improvements. I'm glad that you think it looks great so far, and I understand being too tired to pull off a good post. Just enjoy your self and post when you can. ^_^

Vorian

Brain is fried today, will try and get a post up tomorrow.  -_-

Is there an OOC thread for this?
Ideas

Jennifer swallows

So far, this is the OOC thread. If someone could point me to the area where we can make an OOC thread, then I will get on it right away.

Thank you for keeping us up to date. I really appreciate that. ^_^

Vorian

I think they normally go in the same place as the game thread.
Ideas

Wyatt

Jennifer,

I believe the OOC usually goes into the same forum section as the game, just under a different thread, Placing a link to the game and OOC thread in the first post of this thread will make for an easy reference till we all bookmark it.  :-)

By header code, I simply meant the way everyone is including their name, location, pic and who they are with at the top of their post.  Some GM's insist on a standard format, but everyone here seems to be doing fine as is.  I will post once Vorian posts for Adam, leading Piper in on his arm, as would be her place.  ;)
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Jennifer swallows

Thank you for the help Vorian  and wyatt. I have created the OOC thread here And Will update the first post in this thread, and the Mansion thread with a link to it.

Everyone who has any OOC questions can take them to the OOC thread or send them to me in private.

Ah, I see what you mean Wyatt. Well, I like how everyone has done it so far and think that it's an elegant solution of keeping track of everyone in the role play and who they are. I look foward both of your posts. ^_^

Jennifer swallows

WE are now looking for one person to fill the role of a losing husband. So if you are interested in playing with This character, just make a post here or send me a PM.

There also still positions for wife's available, both for losers and for winners. Again, if you are interested, please post here or send me a PM. ^_^

Swordsman18

I shall throw the sheet out there for a winning wife, whoever wants to be her husband just send me a PM and we will work things out.

Name: Matilda "Tilly" Charon-(Husband's last name)
Height: 5 ft 3 in
Weight: 113
Eye Color: Light Brown
Hair Color: Red
Measurements: 34E-27-40
Orientation: Bi-sexual Switch with Dominant Tendencies. (will be equal/sub for husband but no one else)

There is one thing that you would never say to this girl, "you're weak". She would definitely show you how wrong you are. Matilda follows her namesake being quite the fighter for what she wants and believes in. But in her life she has not really had to fight for much. Her family came from money but they were not of the idea that their offspring go off to be media darlings. No, they dropped their kids in boarding school at 5 years old. Not a school that just all the rich went. It was a military boarding school where their privilege meant squat. Discipline, respect, responsibility and leadership were instilled in her from the moment she stepped onto the campus and her belongings were taken from her. All students were issued a uniform that was the same as their peers. There were no special flowers there.

And there she stayed for thirteen years. Out she came a respectful, confident and intelligent woman with a strong sense of duty. Her parents sent her to college from there where she quickly gained her MBA. From there she began to work in various firms earning a strong salary and being valued by her company as a valuable member. Eventually she came upon her husband where they married after a decent length of courtship. (Moe specifics on how she met her husband to be determined with partner)

Of course I am willing to alter this to accommodate my partner but I will keep her orientation.

Jennifer swallows

Sounds good! ^_^ I'll be working you into the role play once I have a partner ready for you.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Jennifer swallows

There might be a slot open, yes. But I would have to make sure that it is before I can say for certain. But there is also winner spots for wife's still open, if that sort of thing interests you.

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 01, 2013, 11:40:55 PM
Is a winner spot open?

There is a spot open now, so if you would like to join us you can. ^_^

We are still looking for one more person to fill a loser's spot and there are plenty of wife's spots available.

Wyatt

Dean Hamels
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 190 lbs
Eyes: Blue

Dean is a tall, lean and athletic fellow.  A college All-American tennis player, albeit at a smaller school in Division III, Dean is light on his feet and just as quick with his tongue as he is on the court. A confident, one might also say arrogant and smarmy, man, Dean is a charmer with the ladies, who all want him to give them private lessons on improving their groundstrokes.

The kind of women that attract Dean, and vice versa, tend to be big breasted, small brained ladies, ones who might be called 'bimbos' if they weren't all born into money. Coming from a wealthy background himself, private schools and tennis coaches galore, Dean is shallow, vain and, unless motivated properly, the type who likes to rest on his laurels and let others do the work he takes credit for later.

Accepted at Mason & Mason based on his athletic achievements, the exclusive nature of his college and his family connections, Dean manages to do just enough of his own work and to always be present when his co-workers accomplish something, with the glory and accolades finding him by simple proximity to the end product of the blood, sweat and efforts of others.

Looking to move up to a position where he can have underlings do all of his work while he hits the tennis courts and tanning booth, Dean has somehow managed to get himself into the mix for a promotion, but in truth, other than on the tennis court and in bed, Dean talks a much bigger game than the one he plays.
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Macavity69

Hi there,

I'm interested in joining in if you have space, for preference I would be a loser but I'm happy to do what's convenient. Let me know if there's space and I'll apply myself to fully fleshing out a character idea?

Macavity
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476