Bells Is Confused Again: Play-By-Post Categories

Started by Bells of Nevermore, January 10, 2019, 04:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bells of Nevermore

So I have a roleplay I would like to start. Thing is... because I don't have much of an idea who will join, it's hard for me to tell where to put the thing. Some of the NPCs I have are going to just be humans and humanoids, but for all I know, we might have someone want to float something closer to the Exotic category. I think I have an idea on where to put it as far as the levels of D/s-ish activity, but the human-to-exotic scale has me shook. I don't want to start this in the wrong spot. Can anyone help? ♥

Oniya

Generally, the 'rating' scale is a bit more important than the Human/Exotic scale - but should you find that your characters are moving farther from 'Human' (or that your content level is evolving differently) any staffer can shift a thread in two shakes!  It's honestly one of the easiest things we're asked to do.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17