The Return is Here (F seeking M/F) <3

Started by LittleMissSunshine88, April 23, 2014, 10:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleMissSunshine88

Hi everybody!  I have to apologize so much, I'm so sorry that I have been gone for so long :(  I had recently finished my degree and came back to enjoy Elliquiy more but got caught up with my new job.  I was young and new to the job and wanted to prove how good I was and got busier than I could have even imagined.  So I apologize for coming back and then leaving without a word :(  But now I have developed myself in the company a little and will have time to get back on this site and have some fun :)

Well I will introduce myself to anybody who doesn't know me... I’m Alexandra, I really need to work on my profile so have some patience please and I will get it up quickly :)  I've been roleplaying for quite some time and absolutely love it <3 Below you can see some of the roles/scenes I like, they might be kind of broad but that gives us both room to figure out how we want to play the roles and scene :) If you have an idea that isn't listed below feel free to message me about it, I love to try out different roles :)

Offs:  Gore, scat, golden showers and extreme bdsm.

----
Fantasy – Anything involving elves, orcs, humans, fairies, goblins or any other fantasy characters.  Anything in this realm is fun for me :)

Supernatural - Angels, demons, gods. This could be done tons of ways, demon walks upon a fallen angel and decides to make her his pet, a god runs into an angel/demon on earth.

Real life – Well I don’t think I need to explain much with this, it can go however, I like old/young or same age, it is all a great idea to me.

Incest - Doesn't really need an explanation...

Beastiality – The idea of this entices me so much, I don’t know why maybe because it’s so bad but I like it.

Furry - Haven't really ever done a furry roleplay before so I don't have a story to go along with it, but I'd love to try it.

Futa/Shemale/Tranny - I love any of these and it has just come as of recently.  I read some stories about it and I find it such a turn on.
-----

Thank you for reading through all these, hope to hear from you soon ☺  Feel free to message me on yahoo.
Alexandra  <3

MobiusAngel

So I may have a few ideas that you might be interested in but I'd like to bounce them off of you and see if there is anything that you like. But I will be honest I've been rather uninspired as of late. Maybe you can help?
Midst the blue skies, a link from past to future, the sheltering wings of the protector. The flames of hatred scorch the skies, igniting Gaia's funeral pyre.

LittleMissSunshine88

Update!!!

Please contact me via Personal Message if you want to chat, don't use my YIM, there is something going on with it and I can't log in at the moment.  I'll have it fixed soon I promise :)

P.S. I think I am leaning more towards the following types of roles...Well all but Supernatural hehe. 

If you have any ideas you want to try, please feel free to contact me and bounce the ideas off me!  Love to try new things and hear what you like <3 

LittleMissSunshine88

Hi everyone!! I thought i would just post on here again instead of creating a new thread. First, I apologize for being gone for so long! I gave my friend my laptop while I was traveling (just went to Australia and a few European countries for work) and had to get my laptop back. I'm back and more excited than ever to roleplay, I really did miss it and should've taken my laptop with me...but looking at it now I wouldn't have had much time to do anything online.

Onto the roles!!! I'm looking for any below as well, anything you might want to try out! Message me and let's talk :)

LittleMissSunshine88

Hi all!! Just wanted to add some roles! As well a reason I don't have scenes listed is for the reason that I like to develop them with my partner :)

Roles!
- Anime/Cartoons - I've been watching some Anime lately, I can pick up on it quickly or any cartoon characters.

- Group - I'm not opposed to rping multiple characters.

Additional ideas for other roles listed...
- School setting (Coach/athlete, Teacher/student...)
- Monsters (Shapeshifters, centaurs...)

More will be added soon!