Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciosa

Hello!  Just put Sebastian up in the character sheets, I’ll get to work on an opening post likely sometime after I land from my flight and/or sleep.  If anyone wants to plan out a scene or the like, feel free to message me!

Flower

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Strega

Ciosa

Quote from: Strega on November 15, 2018, 03:16:28 PM
-dances around Ciosa and his sweet character!-
Thank you!   Glad you like.  Got a first post up while I was on the plane.

Though on rereading, I didn’t realize most everyone else was on to the stargazing event.   I might switch my post out to the morning of the 8th, if there’s no objections?

Jaclyn

Wrote my post to have Kati go back by the front desk while Wells is checking in. My previous Kati had left the desk and gone back to her rooms.

Flower

Quote from: Ciosa on November 15, 2018, 07:00:21 PM
Thank you!   Glad you like.  Got a first post up while I was on the plane.

Though on rereading, I didn’t realize most everyone else was on to the stargazing event.   I might switch my post out to the morning of the 8th, if there’s no objections?

Umm. That's up to you. I do believe people tired of that event. xD I hadn't seen any posts over there in a while. (If you have scenes over there and are just waiting for your partner to post, ignore me. :P )

Let me know what you decide to do though so I can have the right date in my post. I do believe I'll be your front desk attendant unless Levi wants to grab you.

Flower

Oh my god. Where is my brain? Your character is arriving June 7th. You wouldn't need to change your post since it isn't until later tonight. Sorry. xD

Ciosa

That’s what I was thinking - since most of the thread has moved to the night of june 7th, I was thinking I should edit mine to be the morning of the 8th.  Jaclyn, if I did that would you mind having Kari hovering near the desk?  If not I can edit mine to omit and she can just be peeking on him.

Flower

Hmmm. We're only open to the 7th at present but I don't mind opening the 8th. I see no reason not to.

Ciosa

Oh.   >.<.  *tromps all over everything in his first post*.  Thank you for your patience!

Flower

Thank you for yours. :) And no worries; a fresh day may bring other scenes from our wonderful guests.

I'll likely ping you back tomorrow at the earliest.

Ciosa

XD.  I’ll write back after some sleep!  Going on 36 hours of work/flying.  Looking forward to it!

Gannameade

Flower

Flower

That moment when you slept most of the day due to feeling like crap... Now you can't sleep. That's me.

Ciosa

Quote from: Gannameade on November 15, 2018, 09:47:58 PM
Welcome to the group.  Glad to have you here.

Thanks!  Glad to be here!

Quote from: Flower on November 16, 2018, 12:00:02 AM
That moment when you slept most of the day due to feeling like crap... Now you can't sleep. That's me.

There’s also “work for 36 hours, get four hours sleep, and be informed by brain it’s time to get up and write.”   You’re in good insomniac company at least, Flower.

Flower

Oh no! I hope you got the chance to get some rest eventually. Sounds like you had a hell of a last few days.

Also, I was going to send everyone a PM but...I got lazy.

I really do need to know how many of the folks we already have in-game would like to participate in this speed dating thing. If you are confused about how it works, I sort of laid out the format here. No pressure if you rather skip out this time.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=296259.msg14511658#msg14511658

Flower

Super welcome to our newest player, Eros! I do believe they will be on the hunt for scenes. Be nice. :)

Strega

Yaaay new people! I will unhook my character from Forest since he doesn't log anymore. I hope he is well.

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Strega

Flower, since the Caravan has new blood and new motion, would you mind if I took Rafaela to Bits?