Shiver Me Timbers (looking for F, multiple roles)

Started by Koto Tomoya, January 11, 2014, 09:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koto Tomoya

This is a pirate rp based off a comic of the same name. The story involves a young vicar being kidnapped by pirates after he is caught boasting of being a doctor. When they find out he isn't what he says he is, the captain decides he isn't entirely useless and lets him stay aboard her ship on condition that he become part of its crew.
The ship is named the Fortuna Muliebris and is a host to a mostly female crew who all share a love of adventure, treasure and sex. This rp is based off a comic that focuses on being humorus and sex positive. I have made a few enhancements to the plot to make things more interesting, but if you're curious I'll discuss it further.
If this is an rp that would interest you, please send me a pm!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=194173.0

I'm looking for an experienced role player with a bit of knowledge in seafaring culture. We will be taking on multiple roles at a time based on situation and preference within the plot. I'll be sure to fill you in on the rp details through PM to fill you in on the main plot and background of the story.
I'm hoping to keep this rp nice and casual, it's been awhile since I've been on this site and I just want to have some fun writing again. Take a look and send me comments if anything piques your interest at all.
Cheers!
Koto Tomoya
Koto-kun's On's and Off's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=151816.msg6911481#msg6911481

Tomorrow is another day, not just any day, but it is a day, it will get here there's no question and the important thing to remember is that this simulation is a good one.
~Reggie Watts~

Koto Tomoya

Just thought I'd give this ad a little bump. It looks like there are lots of people interested with the amount of views on both here and the rp, but no one has asked me anything about it yet. I do want to put this story into better detail to get someone interested, but I'm afraid it would spoil the plot of the story.
But to answer the pre-conceived notion that this comic is entirely about sex, I would say both yes and no, but mostly no. The goal of the origional comic was to be sex positive and that is the kind of direction I wish to take with this rp. Something that's sexy, serious, deep and silly all at the same time. I want to make an rp enjoyable to write without being to heavy on the plot or on the sexual elements, just something lighthearted and fun.

Tomorrow is another day, not just any day, but it is a day, it will get here there's no question and the important thing to remember is that this simulation is a good one.
~Reggie Watts~

Koto Tomoya

Another update!
So I realized that the link to the original comic was broken, but I've found a new link to it and will post it in the rp.
The artists name is Shari Hes and I am making this rp to promote both the comic and the site (filthyfigments.com) where it was originally posted. The beginning of the rp is a transcription of the comic preview offered on that site and I take no credit for it other than the very few slight alterations and additions I made to make it fit as an rp. I really hope someone wants to do this with me, it took many hours to transcribe and describe the scenes and a lot of hard work to come up with a plot that fit with it. I made this rp with the prime goal being to just roll with it and have fun with the plot and characters. I will also be updating the rp itself to comply with the copyrights of the original site much as I have done here. Altogether I hope you enjoy reading and check out the original comic. :)

~Reggie Watts~