Moving Threads?

Started by Surrender, June 19, 2009, 09:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surrender

One of my RP's has become a bit more extreme then intially expected, and I was wondering if there was a way to move it from the "non-con" category to the "extreme" category. Any suggestions?  :-\

Thanks!

Suite :]

Bliss

Sure, just let any staff member know the URL of the thread to be moved, and we'll happily shift it to the right category for you. :)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Surrender

Ahhh, you're my favorite. Thanks!

Much oblidged!

Surrender

*blushes* And how exactly do you tell who is a staff member? The gods/goddesses? Mentors?

Sorryyyyy.

:/

MusicNeverDies

Gods/Goddesses and I believe Sirens are the people with power to move threads. Mentors are there for the new member introduction and application process. I'm sure if you just post the URL in this thread one of the staff will pick it up.

Surrender

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38950.0

If this could go to 'extreme solos', me and my partner would greatly appreciate it! And thank you, Music and Bliss for helping us out so much. :] We would've been lost without your help!

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Surrender

:] :] :] Thanks so much!!

Bliss

I should have asked this prior - your partner is aware of and consented to the move to EX, right?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caeli

Also, a comment that current staff members can be found on the staff page, and you can find one who is online by glancing at the Users Online section at the bottom. Look for any red or purple colors. :-)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Surrender

Grand Merci :] I really appreciate it! I'll keep that in mind, too!!