What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt, long-sleeved cream silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Ralhend

Thick black terry cloth robe with a hood.  When its up I look like Emperor Palpatine =D
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved purple top, black ribbed slacks and the cream and brown cowl-necked gilet I sometimes wear.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray straight skirt with a faint white pinstripe, pale gray long-sleeved silk blouse, black fitted blazer, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Pencil skirt in a rust colored wool, cream-colored long-sleeved silk blouse with bronze, gold and dark green embroidery down the front, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A tan woolen coat, the blue sparkly scarf Stygia made me, a tree of life brooch, my rings, a green crossover floral top, black slacks, brown leather boots and I think Winnie the Pooh socks, but don't quote me on it.

Oreo

Red pajamas, purple traction brace, and headphones.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Nico

Ralhend

Black / gray plaid print cargo shorts
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/

Beguile's Mistress

Chocolate brown skirt and beige long-sleeved silk blouse, a lighter brown fitted jacket, beige stockings and dark brown heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white narrow-striped shirtwaist dress with full skirt, short gathered sleeves and sash-style belt, sheer beige stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A red, black and white top that has circles with stripes through them with navy blue track pants. I could use a jumper or something, it's a bit cold.

Novak

gray sweatpanta and a black sleeveless shirt.

Ralhend

My International Harvester Hat, a "Green Lantern" T shirt that's a size too small, with black cargo shorts, and fuzzy duck slippers.

I was wearing combat boots earlier, but my feet hurt from standing all day =P

Beguile's Mistress

Bluish gray slacks and a pale pink blouse with black loafers.

Observing Trifles

Supernatural lounge pants, a Markiplier t-shirt, and a Decepticon jacket.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Mimetisme

Quote from: Observing Trifles on November 17, 2016, 11:49:14 PM
Supernatural lounge pants, a Markiplier t-shirt, and a Decepticon jacket.

I want you lounge pants..

I have on dark blue mesh shorts with a light blue down the sides, a light blue camisole, and light blue socks.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Ralhend

My Emperor Palpatine robe again...

AmberStarfire

A dark pink long-sleeved top with a floral pattern over pink track pants.

Beguile's Mistress

Just dark rose slacks and a pale pink long-sleeved button down shirt and black loafers.

RedRose

Purple, v neck dress, white heels
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

AmberStarfire

A black and cherry red jumper over a pink dip-dyed top and black slacks. I had a skirt on earlier but it's got really cold and I had to go out, so I put on something warmer.

Tanken Sai

Winter pjs, thing xxxl swear and sleep shorts and socks
May the goddess watch over you

Caedy

Dark grey sleep pants, over sized grey sleep shirt, fuzzy blue and green socks, and a black jacket.  I are cold this morning :(
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Mirrah

Long, fluffy socks. Itty bitty dark blue cotton shorts with a baby blue edging, and a matching top. Brrrr... Oh, and a blanket.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?