Started by TheGlyphstone, May 03, 2011, 01:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyrd

Do want on my boat or not? lol!
Ragtime Dandies!

Harley

That's a pretty nice boat, actually.   I would so want to go for a ride!  :D

Wyrd

Good, because were low on women and in need of new crew memebers, if you know what I mean. Bow ba Bow chicka chicka bow bow!
Ragtime Dandies!

Harley

TheGlyphstone

Gonna pimp her out to the zombies in a trade for fuel?

Wyrd

Don't worry me and my sweaty crew are much better then getting eatin by zombies. Hopefully we can do other kinds of eating, if you know what I mean. Bow chicka bow bow!

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on May 22, 2011, 08:30:31 PM
Gonna pimp her out to the zombies in a trade for fuel?
This is also I great idea. Either way... They'll be some rapin on the SS Wyrd Rocks!
Ragtime Dandies!

Revolverman

My plans involved welded togeather Greyhound buses. Always moving, comes with TVs and bathrooms!

Oreo

I want a tank, not a house. HERE

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Wyrd

But you're still on land. We know how great that worked on Resident Evil: extinction

Quote from: Oreo on May 22, 2011, 08:35:01 PM
I want a tank, not a house. HERE

lol!
Ragtime Dandies!

Revolverman

Quote from: Wyrd on May 22, 2011, 08:36:18 PM
But you're still on land. We know how great that worked on Resident Evil: extinction

But that depends on the infection method!

Also, I'd rather not be dealing with storms on the open seas thanks : P

Wyrd

Quote from: Revolverman on May 22, 2011, 08:38:17 PM
But that depends on the infection method!

Also, I'd rather not be dealing with storms on the open seas thanks : P

I never said where I'd be sailing. I could be on the Saskatchewan river. Nothing ever happens their. In fact, most of it passes through forests. so no towns with zombies to worry about.   
Ragtime Dandies!

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Wyrd on May 22, 2011, 08:41:35 PM
I never said where I'd be sailing. I could be on the Saskatchewan river. Nothing ever happens their. In fact, most of it passes through forests. so no towns with zombies to worry about.

Instead, you have zombie bears to worry about.

Zombie. Bears.

Oniya

Quote from: Wyrd on May 22, 2011, 08:41:35 PM

Heave ho, hi ho, comin' down the plains?

The Last Saskatchewan Pirate
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Wyrd

I actually don;t know what to say to that. You win! You have successfully shut me up. *Gives free tee shirt with a picture of Wyrd with a zipper over his mouth and a free coffee mug that says #1 Grandpa... don't ask* 
Ragtime Dandies!

Oniya

;)  The correct response is 'Arrrrr!'

(After the earlier pirate reference, I thought I might have stumbled onto an inside joke.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

TheGlyphstone

Shjade

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on May 22, 2011, 08:49:19 PM
Instead, you have zombie bears to worry about.

Zombie. Bears.
Could be worse: it could be zombie bear cavalry.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Caeli

Well, obviously those bears wouldn't be riding on horses.

So...

Zombie bear mammoth/elephant cavalry?
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Wyrd

Thank Odin me and my rag tag crew of...  Saskatchewan pirates? Are outfitted plus 50 anti-Zombie bear mammoth/elephant cavalry armor.
Ragtime Dandies!

rhev

I think Wyrd makes an excellent point with his picture of DerpyHooves.

Personally I'm not worried.  I own shotguns, rifles, crowbars, a 12 pound sledge, several tools, live 2,000 feet from an rural 1 runway airport, and have a giant construction shed 3,000 feet in the other direction.

My nearest neighbor is a half a mile away and between us there's open land (and a few trees).   I am a mile and a half from one of NY's fingerlakes, and otherwise am completely surrounded by Farmland.  The nearest ' town' has a population measured in the single digit thousands and I'm sure that everyone within 10 miles of me owns guns.   I probably live in one of the safest zombieproof areas there is.