The Landing AD&D 3.5 Seeking additional players.

Started by grovercjuk, September 11, 2011, 02:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grovercjuk

An existing AD&D 3.5E game is seeking two additional players to make up numbers. Currently we have a Rogue, a monk, a druid and a Rogue/Soul knife. The party having survived a shipwreck have currently killed some Reptilian guards and liberated a village. Having found out information about the island they are on are now discussing their next move which makes a good time to bring in new players.

The char level is 3rd and the current game thread is.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=114111.0

Miyu

I would be interested however I know nothing about ad&d but pathfinder. If you help me do the character sheet I can come in as a player, let me know

ulthakptah

I'm interested in playing. For a class I'm thinking something arcane, maybe Duskblade or warlock. Just a few things, is AD&D 3.5 a typo or are you playing a hybrid or advanced D&D and D&D 3.5? Also for creating my character what should I do with ability scores and starting gold?

Laughing Hyena

Huh... what happened? I though i had posted a big ass post. Did it not go through at all? I was wondering what happened to the Landing... And the answer was... a lot. Sorry for missing out and being the load grover.

ulthakptah

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 11, 2011, 10:46:32 PM
Huh... what happened? I though i had posted a big ass post. Did it not go through at all? I was wondering what happened to the Landing... And the answer was... a lot. Sorry for missing out and being the load grover.
Maybe you should cheek other games you posted in to see if those didn't go through too. I know you still need to post in my game.

PaleEnchantress

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

grovercjuk

It is 3.5, ability is 32 point buy, chars are 3rd level with max HP. As for money as you where shipwrecked then it basically what you could swim with.

Actually I am not quite certain if all the characters are Heterosexual as the characters have only just met, there  seems to be some hints in the posts that not all are.

ulthakptah

I can swim with a bag of holding, just saying. Is it standard gold for 3rd level? Also do you even need to replace players with Hyena being back?

grovercjuk

You are correct, I wanted to bring the game back to 6 chars, more causes posting hold ups and with Miyu and laughing back I have reached the target. So for now I am closing the thread and thank you and PaleEnchantress for the interest shown.