Sucked Into The Campaign World (seeking F)

Started by Kitteredge, May 07, 2017, 08:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitteredge

EDIT: Right now I have a partner for this. Thanks!

Is this a Railroad, or a Sandbox?
ZAP! Your character is part of a role-playing group in the modern day who has inexplicably been pulled into the world of the campaign. What had moments before been a friendly tabletop Saturday night is now dangerously real! Ghosts, goblins, orcs, and trolls! Only you've been scattered to the nine winds and you are alone, except with your RPG character's powers and equipment. (Twist: this is your modern character moved into your D&D character's place, only with pointy ears and magic powers, or the ability to fire a bow three times a round or whatever. Also I might mention this is a highly sexualized world, for some reason.)

Game Notes: I don't have an explicit reason why this has happened. My thoughts are that the geeky DM, who is kind of a creep, has cast a spell causing this to happen, and now he's ruling over his game world (or he thinks it is, but it's gone out of control). If you look at the images below, you'll see the characters are deliciously naked. I want this to happen often. I don't have mechanics or reasons, but we can come up with one. The plot could involve rescuing the other players and scaling the dark tower to confront the rogue DM himself. It is important to reiterate that this is a real-life person injected into a suddenly real-life fantasy game.

Playing Notes: I will look to post once a day as a baseline, but this may shift to once every couple days or so. Paragraph length is hopefully around 3-5. I'm looking for a good bit of interiority: what YC is dealing with as she figures out the new rules and hopes and fears. Tone, however, is actually light. I don't have the thing totally worked out, so collaboration is awesome. I'm not opposed to getting dice rolls involved! Oh, and I'll GM. And sorry to bury this: any gender for my writing partner is fine.

Potential Kinks:
Public/wilderness nudity
Public sex
Sex with other races
Sex as a way to overcome obstacles (so, sorta dub-con)
Sex with inanimate objects (magic doors, golems)
Sex as a requirement for healing spells
Oral/Vaginal/Anal
Multiple Partners
Up for discussion

Direct Inspiration (NSFW!)