Vlexia's request thread (F for M) Medieval Fantasy Thief RP

Started by Vlexia, December 25, 2016, 01:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlexia

A little about myself:

I absolutely love writing. I take extensive pride in my work, my descriptive powers, and ability to mold the English language into a scene that brings me back to read over and over and over again. I do work but I am online just about everyday. I would love to respond to a partner at least every other day, but totally understand if that’s not possible. But I do need at least one response a week, minimum. My particular muse starts to wane when there are weeks between posts.

I guess just the natural order of things.

I am a bit brash, bold, and dominating, but I am not interested in partners that wish to be dominated. I only really enjoy partners who can in turn, dominate me. Challenges, backtalk, fiery exchanges is what I major in, and anyone who rolls over and let's me have my way consistently will have a very short story.

About my writing:

I want to smell, taste, feel the scene I am in.  I know people are famous for saying "quality over quantity" but you just cannot have an absolutely superb post and only do it in three paragraphs. I am what is called a "novella" writer, and I am always looking for a partner who is my co-author in our story.

I don't like being PMed with requests to "think up something"; if you wish to PM me, come with an idea, not with a request for me to do all the thinking work.

I only do thread-based stories and I take my partner relationship professionally; we may flirt on Discord or through the PMs, but nothing more. I am on E solely to write and feed my extensive muse. I believe we do need to mesh on an OOC level to -some- extent in order for our story to continue strong, but I am not looking for a relationship. E is not a dating site.

My current interests:

I love anything interracial where I play a dark exotic female against a light-skinned male. Doesn’t mean this is all I like though, as beauty and sexiness comes in all shades, shapes, and sizes. The tension of colliding cultures and styles just always gets me going.

Please do NOT respond in this thread.

CURRENT IDEAS:
Medieval Thief *New*
Crime Boss/ Journalist Intense Romance *craving*
Unveiled (tentatively craving with the right partner)

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

Vlexia

No longer Interested
Just saw a Preview to a Post Apocalyptic Movie and it sparked so many fucking ideas. Hope to find someone to stem this one out....

First and foremost, I need a writer who will collaborate a world with me. Who will insert twists and turns, surprises and excitement into the layout and story that we create together. I like to formulate a basic mold of where we may be heading story-wise, but I don’t like to come up with every single fucking detail beforehand so we already know exactly what our partner is going to write next. That takes the thrill out of seeing you replied for me.

We decide on how far into the future it is, as well as how the world ended, but my two main concepts are: 1) There are numerous tribes that have formed, rivals that each have their own specialty, resource, and land area (I.e the “Sheets” live in the dessert region, they wear white hoods that cover their entire heads, they repurpose motorcycles and ATVs for travel, their recourse is oil....just an off the top idea/example.) There is some trading that is very tense as each tribe is corrupt in its own way, rations get depleted and the need to move becomes necessary, which usually means trespassing into another’s region.

Our characters are in opposing tribes. Somehow they are forced to meet and rely on each other, perhaps they get separated in a dangerous neutral zone that’s filled with mutated beings and they have to work together to survive. We can either have them brought back to one of their tribes, forced to join a new one, or keep them out on their own for a time, whichever we decide. They can get captured, they can formulate a plan to unite everyone, they can meet new adversaries, explore new regions with new dangers, the list goes on.

The second main concept is a bit darker: 2) Murder becomes their combined fetish. To feel the excitement and the rush that is unparalleled, they initially find out by accident, but it fills them both with the need to do it again, and again....and again. They are a dirty, dangerous, savage couple because we all know that the couple that murders together, fucks harder.

Please PM me with interest if you wish to dive a bit more into detail.

Thanks for reading.

Vlexia

Taken

A spin-off on Firefly as I have officially fallen in love. I’m am heavily inspired by this

Year 2519 is a true depiction of what 500 years into the future will be like for humans. Earth-that-was is utterly ruined as the people had fouled their nest to the brink of extinction before leaving it behind in droves of Evacuation Ships. There are no massive star battles, no singular jet-packs rocketing through space, no stereotypical gargantuan science fictional concepts other than a few small different rodentia alien species that have been found and are friendly enough. Space is truly the final frontier as multiple Earthen countries and cultures have molded into one; the show is between the United States and China, but if we wanted to mix it up with different ones we can.

A series of larger planets are part of this Alliance with smaller ones on the outskirts that can house life but are too far from civilization to be properly protected. Perhaps there were, or are, tiny little Alliance outposts that have been abandoned or corrupted, but the lack of law out here is how we create that “Wild West” feel from the show.

My initial concept for a character is a government agent who was a major player in a Civil Revolution. Pretty much on the “right side” of the war effort, she defended the Alliance against the Rebels who sought to topple the aristocracy and bring everything down to a more manageable level between the working class and the Elites. Of course, they did not succeed, and despite her deeds raising her through the ranks to Commander of a distinguished Space Fleet, she was extremely guilty of many, many inhumane crimes under her command. There a piece of her humanity and faith that was clearly lost during the war, but when you get as high in the chain as she did there’s no clean way of leaving it.

Now a black-listed officer who knows too much, she’s a trained agent turned smuggler/Hunter, keeping to the outskirts of space where Alliance Law has little hold on the inhabitants. Using her knowledge to her advantage to both avoid capture as well as give her an upper hand in this new dangerous world, she hires herself to do small jobs, legal or illegal, to survive. The reason I included “Hunter” as well is because I would like to add a second thread to the concept with inspiration from the Reavers. We can create mutated humans from alien bacteria that survives the void of space, or a new species altogether, that has become a plague on numerous planets on the outer borders. Many have died trying to get paid to get rid of them, but she, with her superior training, has been successful before.

It’s a bunch of ideas from everywhere, but I created a Vampire/Werewolf Hunter a few years ago that my heart wants to play again, but in a science fiction drama inspired by Firefly. My opposing character can literally be anything: member on the ship, the Alliance Officer after her, or someone she meets and hires to help her on a dangerous quest that ends up sticking around for the long haul. It’s a big world that can create a multitude of ideas and stories so I would need a partner who can collaborate such things with me.

As far as the sexual elements go, this story I am looking for extreme sexual tension initially with the desire to remain professional. Two headstrong, damaged people with pasts, and secrets of their own too stubborn to act on something they might view as “trivial” in the big scheme of things. No one’s got time to get themselves off when there’s a lot of shit in this new world to fix, but the two have a mutual respect for each other with similar values and goals, so them becoming intimate is inevitable. But not until after they have survived, fought, and almost died together. Looking for that mental and emotional bond that can only be forged through shared, hard experiences. So it’s not something that is quick or fleeting at all, but built over time. I think those types of scenes are explicitly hotter, especially in stories like this.

Vlexia

Taken
This is more a concept rather than an outright plot, but I am looking for a story where the main romantic interest to my main character is clearly the villain.

We can discuss, or create, a story together through either PMs or Discord, but the time period doesn’t matter to me, or the manner of villainy. I think I’m preferring something medieval fantasy-based right now, but that’s not a deal-breaker at all.

On with the vision!

I have recently been meddling with romance stories that are slow in the building works, where just because the two have met and clearly desire each other does not mean they jump right in bed, and it’s been a total rush when they finally do. I’m looking for someone to play an honestly wicked, cruel, and sinister man. One who likes to be in charge, and those who fail him once don’t live to get a second chance. Once again, don’t have a plot fully in mind, but our two characters somehow need each other, or are put into a position where they are forced to trust the other. YC character could almost be anything, from monstrous, to creature, to humanoid, to man. Notice I say “almost”, lol. Willing to go crazy, but not too crazy!

I don’t think I’m looking for the basic “Hunter/hunted” storyline because those don’t seem to develop beyond that premise. But if you have an idea that works under this category, I’d be willing to hear it.

Vlexia

Taken

Content Warning: Ex Monster RP (this is meant to be a more one-shot style story)

So to put things simply and plainly, it’s time for what I call a “kink dump”. It’s where I have a one-shot where all of my darker, more ridiculous kinks, desires, and RP needs are swirled into one fucking weird/amazing one shot. I’m down with mild changes and such, which we can chit chat through PMs or Discord discussing. But the main premise should be clear: its time for extreme scenes laced with a mildly fucked up story.

Carry on, lovelies!

Name: No Idea Yet Lol

Content: Monster, size play, hardcore, bondage, NC->DubCon, Prisoner. (Blood, branding, whipping, cervical penetration, etc)

Scenario: In some far off, made up world, an insidiously dangerous monster/beast has been imprisoned somewhere dark and damp and scary. Could be an underground chamber, could be labyrinth ruins, could be anywhere, but its sizable because the prisoner is large. There’s not going to be too much background to the -why- he’s there if we don’t desire it. I’m a very introspective writer so I like to add background details naturally, but it’s not 100% demanded for my partner to do the same (although you’ll get my undying love and respect if you do).

In recent weeks, this “creature” has become unnecessarily unruly. Bad. Extremely violent. Enraged so badly the guards have wanted to avoid feeding it out of pure fear of approaching. Bright idea that’s made by the evil warden? Get a peasant girl. Grab some impoverished woman from one of the neighboring villages (MC) no one will care goes missing and throw her in there with the beast in a desperate effort for it to have some entertainment. At worst, he’ll be distracted for a few hours. At best....a few weeks.

The story will begin when my woman is dragged down in the depths, tossed in, having no fucking idea what’s going on or what this place is, and the door is shut behind her, locking her in.

Setting: A medieval fantasy world, but we won’t be focusing on world building too much. Namely, it’s going to take place in the prison chamber itself.

Requirements: I am looking for someone to play this monster. He should be intelligent, unyielding, three times her size (wink wink), and pretty fucking ugly—not looking for Prince Charming, here. I want this to be like gasoline on a damn flame: hot, intense, but not a long-term story (unless in some rare case we are both DYING to do so), and pretty fast paced. I would prefer the posting speed to be a few times a week since this is a one-shot, brief idea and meant to be quick with the heat. If you need more time to post, than this particular story isn’t a match for us.

I’m not against character death at the end. If we formulate a different ending, that’s perfectly fine, but...not against the death of my woman at all.

Once again, very much down with changing minor details and discussing quite a few dark related kinks that I normally wouldn’t write in my more long term stories.

Looking forward to hearing from you! ❤️

Vlexia

Taken

The Drow Elves lost their mystic connection to the Veil eons ago. Maybe it was their obsession with malice and cruelty, or their disconnect to nature as they drove themselves deeper and deeper underground. But whatever the reason, it was very clear that the ability to weave magic and spells had been erased from their blood. Instead, the Dark Elves became expert craftsman, builders, excellent assassins, and unequaled spies.

Their only similarity to their sunlit counterparts high above them is their eternal longevity, and their sharp ears. After that the races have every difference among them. While the High, Wood, and even Blood elves view themselves as lofty, and have gained the friendship of the neighboring human kingdoms, the Drow have always been viewed and treated as the lowest foulest of the elven race by all. But they have rich resources underground, surrounded by metals and gems, so it was only a matter of time before the Drow Kingdom of Vieril was attacked by an army of golden elves and men.

Our story begins about a decade after this war. YC was a warrior, and a respected one within Vieril. Growing up as a young elf, he was taught that elves were superior, over every living race, and above all else sat the Dark Elves. Where they lacked in magic they more than made up for it with skill and weaponry. That was called to extreme question when they were overrun by the blended army of elves and men, wielding both physical and mystical blades. When the treaty was finally signed after 3 years of fighting, the Drow were forced into glorified slavery in their own kingdom.

After the humiliating surrender, YC was made an Envoy. Within the Dark Elves, a member of the Envoy Ranks were more than just diplomats, they were spies, trained in the very best arts of stealth and disguise. There was little trust that the Dark Elves had for the other races, but perceiving an Envoy, you'd never know.

During his travels, that’s where he meets MC. She was an impoverished , thieving street rat, and when she was running barefoot through the sheets to escape the city guards she ran right into the man that would change her life forever. Around her neck was a punishment device set on witches that were too poor to be trained. It was made from a rare alloy called Bannerite. A solid banded metallic collar that could, literally, counter the power of strength by little needles along the inner band that were embedded in her skin when worn. Whenever MC tried to unleash a powerful attack, it would surge into the collar like a conduit, gathering it up before redirecting it back into her body and exploding her nerves with her own pain. The bigger the expulsion of strength, the bigger the shock.

YC takes her back home, recognizing her potential, and molds the little human witch into a weapon to be used and abused. At first she may have been seen and used as a tool to get him into circles previously closed to him, having a human and a sorceress on his arm, but through the years their relationship actually evolved into an intense one of loving cruelty. While he may love my woman, he doesn’t say it. But she knows.

The longevity of the story is they are part of an underground rebellion growing in the shadows against their conquerors. While one of their best agents keeping with a human witch went against the leaders of the rebellion, it was irrelevent, they were at a standstill. Without YC, they were almost helpless, so they allowed him to keep his exotic “pet” as long as they both brought results. Which they always did.

Couple things I’m definitely looking for in this story:

1. I’m kinda tired of all traditional trope of the sweet, gentle, tree-hugging elf. Why I’m going underground Drow on this one. The Drow were dark on both the outside and inside, and I’m looking for someone to play a borderline villain. I want the Drow character to be incredibly domineering, violent, and sadistic.

2. Sadomasochism. I haven’t had someone beat my RP ass in a long LONG while. We can discuss this at detail, but I’m not looking for a 100% gentle relationship. Their love is harsh.

3. World-building. We would be set in the underground Kingdom of Vieril. We would make the food, the language, and the culture together. So I need a collaborative partner on this. I have so many ideas concerning the rebellion, and future plot points that would be totally unique to our story!

PM me with any interest or ideas. I also have Discord for discussion as well if you are interested

Vlexia

What do you get when you combine Beauty and the Beast and Phantom of the Opera, with a healthy topping of 50 Shades?

Unveiled

I am looking for the male character in this dark little odyssey to be slightly older than mine (35-45, my girl will be young 20s), reclusive, moody, and very into bondage/S/M. Wanted to make the superficial stuff that my heart wants clear before continuing in case those types are not your style.

My preferred partner would be someone willing to do a little world building with me but a lot of character development. Let me see your creation’s mind and thoughts. We both collaborate this idea together, we both push it forward, we are both the authors to the story. The second we agree to write together, you are my equal. I do not last long with writers who consistently stop their post at the end of mine with just their character’s reaction.

Your Character
A wealthy socialite playboy has a bad car accident one day and his whole world turns upside down. Society’s harsh judgement and the media scandal is bad enough, but when the gauze is pulled back he sees that half of his once very handsome face is now incredibly scarred. Suddenly, one of the greatest things that gave him physical privilege is shattered and one by one the rest of the pillars fall: his “perfect” model fiancé leaves him, all of his friends are revealed to be fake, and society turns its back. Over the years he becomes a bitter recluse who is forgotten, retreating further and further into his mental darkness until one day he just can’t take it anymore.

Our Prelude
New Years Eve this year he hosts a Masquerade Ball at his mansion, the perfect opportunity to blend in with the crowd without feeling exposed. And of course, EVERYONE shows up. It’s scandalous. Dramatic. Wonderful.

My Character
She is a college drop out/starving artist working for the catering company for the Ball. Since one only lives once, she sneaks in a dress and a mask, leaving halfway through her shift to join in. During that time she meets a stranger that she connects with immediately, and by the end of the night they end up hooking up...

Masks on, off in a random office room in the mansion, they connect. Well. Only for her to flee at the midnight bell because her shift is over and she needs to leave with her catering crew.

Main Plot
Days later, after getting fired for disappearing during her job, she is searching for something new and happens to spot a maid’s position opening up at that very mansion that hosted the ball. How convenient! Some rumors surround the owner being an asshole hideous by scarring from some accident years before, but she doesn’t know the full story. Nor does she care. She needs money. Reaching out she gets an interview, and when she shows up she realizes in horror that the guy she impulsively slept with at the Ball, and the millionaire recluse....is one and the same.

Their relationship is what the main story will be exploring. What happens when such power dynamics are switched back and forth? When you have an excitable force clash with a stubborn immovable wall? And will they have the same intense connection now that they are both unveiled?

I know the prelude is a bit...specific and extensive. But it’s hot, and I love it.

Check out my writing style and length and see if we might be compatible. If so, send me that PM 😊

Thanks for reading!

Vlexia

TAKEN
One Shot Idea

Content: Shape-Shifting Succubus, mind control, dub-con, forced imprisonment. Likely Character Death. Potential Horror

Setting: Medieval Fantasy

Story Idea: Reports have been spreading of a new plague sweeping the countryside. Bodies of peasants have been found in fields, streets, alleyways completely drained of all internal organs until their husks are left to bake in the Sun. Entire villages have been consumed and the fear is starting to spread but knowledge is lacking. YC is someone substantial in the community that has been sent to investigate the newest findings in a town far away from his home. I’d prefer him to be some priestly class to really amp up the whole sacrilegious aspect of the story, but if you wish him to be nobility or a Paladin type I’d be open to it. He enters the ‘Dead’ town with a small following, finding bodies everywhere and buildings falling into disrepair. Upon searching the town he finds out the hard truth: Its no plague that is killing these humans. It’s a demon. A succubus; and she’s still hungry.

I play the shape-shifting, tyrannical, crazed, wild Succubus here, a ancient being that is simply going on her yearly killing spree. Humans are weak, their Magics hardly work on her, so this story will be severely tipped in her favor. It will begin with them meeting and the entire One-Shot will be the single night they spend together. One ten hour period or so of her keeping him prisoner, but through his stamina, words, dedication to his cause, and whatever else he is stalling his demise.

Stalling. I don’t want them to “Fall in Love”. I don’t want them to run off together. These are blood-bound enemies and she is legitimately the villain in this tale. One of them will likely end up dead at the end of our story. I want to explore the adrenaline rush, the high stakes, the all out glory of that lead up, that build that ends in disaster. Of her shifting her appearance and demanding his body to the point of draining his soul. Maybe he escapes briefly and she has to rough him up as punishment when she catches him again. Maybe he finds his sword and is able to defend himself. Or maybe she marks him at the end and he’s her slave for all eternity...

Or vice versa.

Ten hours these two will be together, from sunset to morning, and when the Sun rises we will see who walks out the door.

Requirements: Once a week posting minimum. This is a fast-burn, a quick and rich scene that dives extremely deep in a very short time period. With that being said I don’t want shorter, barely developed posts. There are a lot of emotions and mental introspections that can happen here as two opposites are forcing the other to interact with them. If you are accustomed to writing less than three paragraphs per post with hardly any character exposure than this story isn’t for you because I am not the partner for you.

Other info: Please check out my O/os, writing style, and send me a PM if interested. I love chatting on Discord and am very open to meeting someone new to write this, hit it hardcore, then go our separate ways afterwards if we are both happy with that result. This is a One-Shot; not a marriage proposal.

While she will shape shift into multiple characters for him throughout the night (and you as my partner are free to share a picture or two of a character you've fancied but have been unable to use) her original form will be very demonic. I’m still looking for visual inspiration, but think a definite horns and tail combo. I would like to have her be in that form for at least a few rounds— trying to get those horns gripped in anger, if you know what I mean...

Vlexia

TAKEN

Just finished the Netflix series Arcane and I fell in LOVE with the world building and character development that occurred during the series. Specifically....specifically....the relationship between Silco and Jinx *shivers*

I absolutely adore the crazy femme fatale archetype paired with an older male who is the only one in the world who can “calm” her. The mental buzzing, the personal traumas, the internal violence that comes outward in spectacular ways, and while she terrifies absolutely everyone around her, she doesn’t terrify him. To him, she’s simply perfect, the embodiment of the other side of darkness.

While he is cool and collected in his three piece suits, she is pure chaos.

Fucking love it.

I am not looking for canon characters, exactly. But the roles and relationship style between Silco and Jinx is the goal. Just add a deep, intimate and passionate sexual component that’ll make readers curl their toes. For this story I’d be open to making them an actual taboo/incest couple of a real father/daughter relationship, where perhaps he abandoned her as a child to fulfill his dream of becoming an Undercity Kingpin and now she has found him years later and their relationship progresses from there.

But that’s not mandatory if it isn’t your thing. The Father/Daughter relationship can be there with absolutely no blood relation if preferred. I’m 100% down for that.

I would like the plot to start upon them meeting with integrity for the first time. Through the last several months, perhaps MC has been sabotaging his operations (either by accident or very much on purpose), and by capture or infiltration they finally come face to face. Smooth operating Kingpin sees something that’s special in this wild street urchin and our story takes off from there. Don’t want to corner us with too much plot because I’m open for discussing ideas, but still wanted to give a beginning idea to start the inspirations flowing.

Like the series, I’d be looking to do the animation style for pictures and setting. Looking for a male writer who would be willing to worldbuild a little bit, as well as being my verbose bad ass collaborative writer. Check out my O/os and writing style, and send me a PM if interested. If we connect then I would love to take discussions to Discord for further development.

Potential character inspiration for myself:

Vlexia

TAKEN

I’m really interested in exploring size differences in this story, hence why MC would be a smaller fantasy character, the “goblin” or “halfling” offer, but if there’s a different race that might interest you, please let me know.

This will need to be a world-building collaboration between us as we create where they will be exploring and what exactly he possesses in his magical archives. I would like to explore some BDSM aspects, but this will be a dub-con at WORST that turns into a consensual Master/Sub relationship.

This is a barebones idea that I hope to grow with the right partner. Send me a PM if you have interest 😊