Darkcide's Playhouse: M seeking F (Constant Updates, undergoing a revamp!)

Started by Darkcide, February 28, 2010, 02:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkcide

Some Quick Things About Me:
- I only play as heterosexual males, and with actual women playing as women for sexually based roles. Sorry if this steps on anyone's toes. I like what I like though.
- I always play of men of color. This is for personal reasons, I'm a guy of color and identity has long been a part of my life. I mention this because not so much on here, but at other places over the years my race has been an issue. Sorta funny, I know lol. My race usually doesn't even come into play regarding roles, unless expressed beforehand which I don't mind since I love the intricacies that can come with interracial play. :)
- You can be whatever race, and play as whatever race. I have absolutely no preferences.
- I absolutely adore women with curves, which is why most the models I use? Are curvy.
-I don't like purely submissive partners, that gets old quick. I love feisty women and ones who put up fights.  Even if it is a sub/dom scenario, I like fighting for control.
- If you express interest in a role that is rated 10 or 5 (I was going to go back and change all the ratings...but there is a lot of roles. You can expect I will definitely review your past posts. Those are the roles that I am absolutely craving and I'm not willing to settle on them. I don't want to sound like an ass for saying this, but if I don't feel you're up to snuff? I will not want to do the role just because those are the ones I'm chomping at the bit for. That isn't to say I'm the best writer in the world, but those are the ones I have the most planning for and that I really want to play. I want them detailed, and one liners won't cut it.
- One liners do nothing for me, at the same time I don't require anything like 6 paragraphs a post. I view this issue like this. Type as much as you feel you need to, to get whatever you want to say across and to keep it fresh and exciting. I absolutely love details, and you will get from me what you give.
- Please no God Modding. I hate this and you won't get it from me. So don't do it to me.
- I only play as original characters, though roles might be influenced by different forms of media.
- A lot of my roles will feature either Strip Clubs or Metal music or Martial Arts prominently. All of these are huge parts of my RL. I play guitar, write songs and sing. I also practice martial arts, and am currently training in multiple styles. I have frequented many Gentlemen's Clubs and have bounced before so I am in the know.
- I will usually be on here at some point daily, any extended absences will be expressed to whoever I am playing with. Please let me know in advance as well?
- I put lines through roles when they actually go up, as opposed to just being in the discussion stage. Roles in the discussion stage sometimes never make it past that so yeah lol.

(Pictures in the thread are to serve as sources of inspiration as for what I am looking for.)

On To The Roles!

Pumpkin Seeds

The student at a private university and the Bad Boy/Model Student are both intriguing.

Pumpkin Seeds

I will see what I can cook up for the Private University role.

Tears in the Rain

"All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain."

My Ons and Offs | My Wish List

ConstantSnow

I really liked the Friend's plot.  I hope that it's open.  Please PM me with info if it's open.
Collared By Zemo8801

BentNotBroken

I sent you a PM a few minutes ago. I'm interested!

Wykyd

PandaPuff

I am very interested in the dating plot! Sounds sexy!!

Angi

I'm very interested in the Stripper + Boss scenario and would love to try it. ^.^

Darkcide

(9)Martial Arts & College- You're a gorgeous young woman, of a more "exotic" background of whatever you want to play. You haven't grown up with money, but your upbringing was a loving one. You are also a highly experienced martial artist who has trained for most of her life. Not only are you capable of handling yourself, but if someone fucks with you? They are lucky if they're not hospitalized. You're very disciplined, have a strong sense of loyalty, and you're very mature. You are still a young woman all the same though and fall prey to many of the things young women do. You're fiery, passionate and could definitely be considered a feminist.

I am also a martial artist, just as skilled as you are although I am more quiet about it. I have a strong sense of justice, and am more introspective and patient in comparison to you. It is seemingly love at first sight when you notice me training secretly in a gym alone and offer to give me a little competition. This begins our courtship, one that is threatened however.

An extremely wealthy student on campus? He's making life hell for you. He's sexist and impossibly rude, and although you put him in his place before? He retaliates by attacking one of your best friends, this angers you to no ends and a deep vendetta forms between the two of you. I don't want you to become a killer, but I also want justice to be dealt and for him to go to court and leave you and your loved ones alone.

Darkcide

(8.5)My Boyfriend Is A Comic Book Nerd...- You're a beautiful, scratch that. Gorgeous college student majoring in photography. Guys? They want you, they crave you. But none of them really interest you. So imagine your surprise when you meet the seemingly perfect guy at a club. One of the bouncers who gets you out of a scrape with an ex. He is positively handsome, in excellent shape and intelligent. Yet he doesn't have a great self esteem. And when you eventually went to his place? You see he is a huge comic book nerd. An owner of thousands, posters all over his apartment. He games once a week at his place with his friends and attends conventions. Yet the two of you getting together, and you stay the night over a lot. To the point of practically living there. You generally try to coax him out of his shell, and boost his self esteem since you find him to be too humble. Some pictures you took of him? Your professors absolutely loved them, and he finds himself being pestered quite often by your friends to do pictures for them. Which makes him very uncomfortable. You on the other hand? Must contend with gradually and unwillingly becoming a geek sex symbol. Especially with an impending convention that I want to bring you to.

Darkcide

(9.5)The Deadliest Weapon-I am a covert operative, known for my overwhelming success. I am very quick thinking, ruthless and achieve my objectives brutally and efficiently. However I do not take pleasure in the death. It is a means to an end, and I untimely keep my eye on the prize. You on the other hand? Your brutality? Exceeds my own. Whereas I am the type to kill someone and be done with it. You take your time when you can when it comes to killing opponents. Not to mention you're quite sadistic, and experience almost orgasmic delight when hurting or killing someone. I wouldn't go as far as to call you a nymphomaniac, but sex is something that you highly enjoy to a degree although you disconnect from it.  Though to your benefit? You're highly beautiful which helps you get close to targets, you are very intelligent, and apparently my organization has a need for you.

I am actively working to take down a group of deserters from the organization who have partnered with an international crime syndicate of human traffickers. We both have a personal stake in this assignment. I already detest human trafficking, but one of the deserters was responsible for the murder of the only woman I had ever loved. That incident had traumatized me to the point where I only take part in one night stands. I want revenge for this. While you on the other hand? You have a personal stake also.(1) You are from a small village which was laid waste to, and you and your sister were taken by the group as children. For a number of years you were enslaved by the group before circumstances led to you being able to escape. You eventually hooked up with a criminal organization and became an assassin. Or (2) You were an intelligence agent for your country's government, and you wound up marrying a man who you worked with. A senior operative. He was beyond dirty though, and he set you up during an assignment where you were taken captive and put through hell for a year of your life before being rescued or escaping. Your ex husband? He works closely with this organization.

Either way, my organization has a need for your intimate knowledge on the group. Plus it helps that as a professional assassin? You're more than able to take care of yourself. Although I see you as a liability. The two of us first met where in a case of you not knowing who I am, and discovering that I have been learning about the group? We wind up almost killing one another. This is made more intense by the strong attraction shared between the two of us. When you discover that I am working to take the group down, you surrender and my superiors order for the two of us to work together to my displeasure. You want the group taken down possibly even more than I do. As we work together, we inevitably start to grow closer together and share a bond that both of us are damaged goods and have had our lives horribly altered by the individuals we want dead.

(5)A Little Kidnapping Does Wonders I work with a fellow group of criminals, we hire ourselves out usually but don't make too much in the way of money. Compared to the level of work we do. So one of my friends gets the bright idea to stage a kidnapping and hold the target for a ransom. I'm reluctant, but I agree. The target in question? The daughter of a wealthy business magnate. We figure it'll be an easy job, we take the girl and we get paid and everyone is happy at the end. Not surprisingly? We were wrong.

I am tasked with keeping you at my place until a drop is agreed on and carried out. You are more than a handful. Very strong willed, spoiled, and definitely intelligent. You know that if I were to kill you? That'd ruin our plan, completely. So I have to put up with you, while at the same time deal with my own relationship which is currently on the rocks. As you're kept captive though, you start to realize I am different from my associates. I kill, and I am a criminal and I did kidnap you. I treat you fairly well though, and with definite respect plus I'm fairly easy on the eyes. Whenever one of them shows you any disrespect I quickly remind them of their manners and I am a fairly nice guy.

However instead of paying the ransom? Your father instead plans on having us killed, he's a business mogul but has connections with local gangsters and plans on having them retrieve you and us killed. My boys wind up selling me out, and I have to contend with the attempts on my life. You however liked getting out from under your father's thumb and when the guys who I worked with find out they won't be getting paid? They decide to kill you as you are a loose end and could implicate them.

Darkcide

(9)A Man's Biggest Fantasy I'm a fairly nerdy guy. In love with comics and video games. At the same time though? I am in excellent shape, very attractive and I play in a band. It is just hard for me to find someone who suits me. That is where you come in. I wind up meeting you one day at a comic shop. You're new in town and picking up the books that came out this week. The first thing I notice about you? You're supremely attractive, incredibly gorgeous and here at this store with a body to kill for.

Naturally I go and talk to you. Although you seem a bit shy, we wind up hitting it off. I come to find out your comic collection, selection of video games and everything? Are bigger than mine. You go to the conventions in costumes, you are part of a game group and you all meet weekly to roleplay. One thing you can't seem to grasp is why so many men are interested in you, you've never seen yourself as all that attractive. Like you're very humble about your looks, thanks to your first boyfriend. We start dating, and I reassure you on your attractiveness. In doing so? I create a monster because you start to change the way you dress, celebrate your looks a little more and you also start to enjoy sex far more as your confidence grows. Every guy would enjoy this right? The only thing is that you start becoming highly dominant and want your body absolutely worshipped.

Darkcide

(8.5)The Voice In My Ear I am a travelling martial artist, specializing in a mystical style and absolutely dangerous when it comes to combat. I travel the globe looking for worthy opponents but I have a streetfighting mentality that is fueled by the anger I keep inside from having witnessed my father's death as a child. You're the daughter of an aged but well known martial artist. He has trained you, but you aren't trained or combat experienced to the point where you're a blip to me. Having other interests outside of the martial arts although you love them. At a tournament being held in your city, you and I meet for the first time. I utterly destroy my opponents, and when an overzealous student of your fathers tries to get fresh with you I beat him brutally. You find yourself utterly infatuated, and it turns out the two of us have a past together. Long ago, I lived in this very city. Training with my first master who is close friends with your dad. I was a traumatized and intense child, but you were my only friend. A balance to my violence lust. You want me to take you with on my travels, though I am very reluctant. My friend who travels with me and lines me up for fights however supports the idea, and so you join us. Over time, we develop a relationship of another kind. And you're there by my side when I learn some harsh secrets about my family and just who or what I am.

Darkcide

(4.5)That Was Your First Time Ever Doing That?- You're a beautiful young woman whom I go to school with. You've been in relationships before, but notably? You've never actually had an orgasm before. It has felt good, and you've thought you had. This changes when you wind up hooking up with me one night, we've had a successful date and you decided to go home with me. One thing leads to another, and we're knocking boots. You wind up having your very first orgasm during it, an experience which absolutely rocks you and changes you completely. Afterwards I question you about it, and bring up that you've had sex. But it seems no one has ever made you do that. Doing so? Was my biggest mistake.

You want more of them, and you want to experiment with it. So for all intents and purposes I become a practice dummy to you. Initially this is awesome as you're gorgeous, and you feel positively amazing and you're eager. However it gets to the point that I want to have an actual relationship. I will want to make you dinner, or to go out somewhere. You on the other hand? You're absolutely addicted and somehow can never seem to be truly worn out. There'll even be days when you want to spend the entire day doing that, I'm not allowed to leave the apartment and only allowed to eat or drink to replenish myself with your say so. What seemed like every guy's fantasy has become my worst nightmare.

PandaPuff

PandaPuff

oh just the picture choices is all. i've been turned down a lot lately. but i love your ideas still lol

Darkcide

(9)Wifey Material- This role takes place in the more impoverished areas of the greater L.A area. You're a young woman of hispanic descent, you live with your family. You're beautiful, intelligent and are trying to do something with your life. Your love life though? Is nonexistent. Thanks to your family. Many of your cousins and brothers are gangbangers and when they see you even try to talk to someone? They fly off the handle. I'm a young man who was raised in the area, but left to join the armed forces to find myself. When I return? I find the general climate has gotten worse. I dabbled in that lifestyle when I was younger thanks to my older cousins, but that stopped when I left. I return home, and try to make a new life for myself. Thinks are going along without an incident until I wind up meeting you at your job one day. You definitely think I'm cute and we wind up flirting pretty heavily. Against your better judgement you agree to go out with me, but don't have me pick you up from your place. Things start to get heavy between the two of us before too long and we get more serious. Things aren't all perfect though and we get into some very heavy fights. Both of us are strong willed people, and you're every bit as aggressive and willing to get in someone's face as a good deal of your family is. Your family eventually finds out about me, and your brothers and I become very hostile towards one another. When it seems that things can't get any more hectic? Guess who should have used protection?

thrill

If your still interested in the You're no mere Barbarian plot you posted, I'm game on that one.

Darkcide

(4.5)I'm Not The Same Girl- In Highschool, you were a pretty and intelligent woman. However you were a bit too shy for your own good, and a little on the naive side. I honed in on this, and though it took me awhile? I managed to take your virginity. You were completely in love with me. I could have told you to drop out of school and run away with me, you would have done so. However after we did the deed, things changed between us. I had gotten what I wanted and moved on before long. I broke your heart, and pretty much used you. The pain and the hatred you felt towards me? It'd only get worse with age. Almost ten years later, and you haven't forgiven or forgotten. You've been so consumed with revenge that you have dedicated yourself to it. You were pretty then. Now? You're gorgeous, with a killer face and curves that are out of this world. There is nothing shy about you now. You're assertive, dominating, and supremely confident. You revel in your attractiveness physically, mentally, and emotionally.

In the period of time since that happened, you've broken several guy's hearts. They become utterly infatuated with you. However none of them can measure. You've had sex since, but it truly never is as good as the first time and you crave payback. Sexually? You're a monster. You've done extensive research, and have used idiots to build up your skills and knowledge. You can get someone off in a matter of minutes. It has taken years but you feel like you're ready. Especially when we wind up meeting again at a wedding. I am utterly blown away at how you've changed. Your plan is to make me fall for you, like you did me and to break my heart and leave me with the fragments like I did you. We spend that night together, and develop a relationship of sorts shortly after. However it seems time has genuinely changed me. I am deeply apologetic for what I had done to you, I'm a more grounded and honest person now. You find yourself torn between wanting your revenge and liking the man I've become.

Darkcide

Some Huntress Inspired Roles. Let me just say that she is absolutely my favorite female comic character. Now, I don't want anyone playing as her. But the female characters in these stories? Are definitely inspired by her.

In a nutshell, The Huntress (Helena Bertinelli) is an Italian woman who was born into a prominent Mafia family. At the age of 8 her family was murdered in front of her during a mob hit. She spent a good portion of her life in Sicily where she trained with a cousin of hers who was an assassin. In comparison to other heroes? She's more aggressive, violent, and highly unpredictable. She's intelligent, can be quite flirty, but also doesn't take crap from anyone. Aside from maybe The Batman as he had a huge hand in inspiring her to wear a costume and she craves his approval. She does have several flings, and despite her anger? She's smart, and can be very compassionate.

(8)You Look Like You Could Use A Hand- You're a young vigilante who is operating in a city that is overran with crime. You've been making your presence known and you're feared for your brutality. You don't kill foes. Broken bones and maiming though? They're pretty common with you. You get a little too ahead of yourself and decide to wage war on them most notorious crime lord in the city, going in over your head. He is the one who was responsible for the murder of your family and it is personal for you. I'm also a vigilante in the city, one who while I'm close in age to you? I've been doing this longer, I offer you my aid. Not knowing how personal this is for you. Managing to help you out in a tight spot, and flirting with you all the while. The two of us partner up to stop him, despite my mentor's disapproval of you and your methods.

(9)Give Me A Call When You're Ready To Be A nice Guy-You work as a vigilante, in a partnership with a hi-tech guru. You're the field operative of this partnership and you two are highly effective. In your personal life you've settled down some. You're not near as angry as you were when you first started out, and you're genuinely trying to be a better person. So much so that you only wish to date nice guys, despite your attraction to men of a bad nature. In your city? It turns out there is going to be a blood bath. A huge contract has been put out, and a host of killers and mercenaries want to collect on it. The target in question? A horrid wretch of a gangster who plans on turning evidence on the former organization he worked for. With so many high profile hitmen showing up? You've got your work cut out for you. At a high society ball he's attending, you get in to keep an eye on him in your civilian identity. While there? You run into the most interesting man you've likely ever met.

He hits so many chords with you. He's highly attractive, intelligent, in excellent shape, confident and he just oozes danger. He takes a very keen interest in you, and the two of you flirt shamelessly and dance. When he tells you his name though? That sets off a major red flag with your partner. He's a player, and not some small timer either. He works as a costumed mercenary and is highly skilled and well worth the money. Notably he isn't near as bad as a lot of the killers and he only kills when he has absolutely no other choice. Eventually things come to a head, and it is revealed he doesn't want to kill the man. He just wants to bring him in and collect on his bounty. You know the guy could be extremely helpful in keeping the snitch alive, but you also have to contend with your attraction to him and your commitment to not getting involved with Bad Boys.

(8.5)700 Sit Ups A Day?- You're a successful vigilante, everyone knows that. Formidable as all hell, you're the reason you're not supposed to piss off an Italian woman. However you finally met your match when a crime lord pays a huge sum for a criminal of the worst sort. He lures you into a trap and manages to take you captive. The man? He is definitely attractive, and every bit your match. He has different plans for you as opposed to killing you. You have information he wants, and one way or another? He's going to get it. If that means having his way with you and breaking you down? So be it.

(8)You brought the mask?- I'm a hot shot detective, I just transferred in. I'm aware that in terms of crime? This is the worst city in the country in regards to police work. The force is beyond corrupt here. You've done wonders for the city, but it is still a hard place to live. I manage to help you out in a tough spot, and you're grateful for what I do. Not to mention I am a young cop, and fairly easy on the eyes. In a bold move, before you depart? I ask if you'll allow me to take you out on a date. After some thinking, you contact me to let me know that you'll agree to the date. Although you wear your mask as you don't want your identity revealed, and the date turns out great. So much so that you come back to my place with me.

Azumi

My God, why do you keep posting so many interesting scenes?  ;)

*giggles*

Darkcide

(8.5)Bloody Conception-You're an extremely talented martial artist. You and your sister have practiced your entire lives. However she holds you back despite your love for her. You are the more talented fighter, but you frequently allow her to win due to your love. I'm a martial artist and assassin who wants the perfect heir to my skills, seeing you and your sister practice one day I decide to use you as the mother for the child. I kill your sister and leave a trail leading to me. When you confront me, you fight for the first time without holding back. Easily killing the minions I had hired, however you're not ready for me and I wind up winning. I offer to spare your life, if you'll have a child with me and allow me to raise it. Your eyes are opened as to your own potential and you agree. We conceive the child, and after our daughter is born? You go your own way. I train her for a number of years, until eventually you make your way back into our lives a changed woman.

(8.5)I'm Not Your Girlfriend...I'm Your Fucking Slave- The two of us are young adults who are in a "relationship." I'm fairly successful at what I do, and definitely on the road to success. You are my girlfriend, you were born into money and I parade you around as a trophy of sorts. However when we're alone I take out a lot of my frustrations on you and we don't do anything approaching making love when we have sex. The sad part is that I've gotten inside of your head so badly that you absolutely crave intimacy with me. It has become something of an addiction, although you also deeply crave for me to treat you like a girlfriend and not just an attractive sexual plaything.

(8)Secrets, & How To Keep Them- You're a beautiful, intelligent and highly desired young woman with a high sex drive. You work as a model and your family definitely comes from money. You've been bored with your potential suitors until you one day met the seemingly perfect guy at a concert. He's nowhere near as wealthy as you. However he is definitely smart, he is very attractive, and definitely willing to show you affection and pay attention to you. You were in a "relationship" of sorts that was for the sake of appearances. After meeting this guy though? You know he is what you want, so you get to work on making him become a part of your world of excess and luxury.

Darkcide

(8.5)A Real Ass Infatuation-The two of us are in college together. You're a smart, attractive young woman who could be considered by many to be feminist. You're secure in yourself although your large backside is a touchy subject for you. On one hand you feel empowered to have it, you are confident in yourself. On the other, you feel like a lot of guys aren't into a woman with curves. However that changes when you meet me. The two of us meet at the gym, I immediately notice your bottom and I make my interest in you pretty clear. I come off as respectful, interesting and definitely attractive. So the two of us wind up flirting and you agree to go out with me. The date goes well, well enough that you invite me back to your place afterwards. When we get to your place, we listen to music and it is a very intimate setting as we get cozy from the cold outside. You throw discretion out of the window and tell me I don't have to go home that evening. We don't sleep together that night, but in the morning? You're turned on enough, that you basically initiate intimacy with me. We wind up missing classes because of it. The sex is absolutely great, although you do notice a lot of attention is spent on your backside. This becomes more apparent as we continue seeing each other.

(9)You Do Know I Am More Than A Walking Ass, Right?- Countless girls envy you. Your boyfriend? Is successful, attractive, has an Olympian like physique, is intelligent, and on the surface appears to be the perfect man. However you know better. When the two of you are alone? You are nothing more than a sexual object. When the two of you first got together, you already had a large backside. He has pushed you to workout routines, and diets and other means that are solely based around focusing on your bottom as well as keeping you as tight as possible. You do care deeply about him, you may even love him. But you hate that he treats you as a sexual plaything. Although you rationalize some attention as being better than none. However when you're home with him? You know your ass is going to be put on display, you know he is going to want you several times a day, and you know that he essentially does have you trained. To the point where a site he is a member of? He will post videos, and pictures of you and him doing things together and having people pay to see them. How much more can you really take?

Darkcide

(4.5)With Your Ass? We are sitting on a gold mine- Your boyfriend? Is positively obsessed with your ass. You pretty much have no choice in the matter regarding his tastes a lot. He also seems to have something of an exhibitionist streak. He will frequently take pictures of you exposed, or shoot videos of you. Eventually he decides to make a website centered around you and your perfect bottom, this? Proves to be quite lucrative for the two of you, members pay to join the site and being the businessman that he is? Your boyfriend decides constant updates are the best way to go. Deciding to start taking pictures of you guys together, or filming it. On one hand? You definitely love him, and want to make him happy. On the other? He is turning you into a highly reluctant pornstar and his ass obsession can go a bit far.

(8)Have I Mentioned I Love Models?- You're a young woman with an absolutely gorgeous face and perfect figure. It didn't surprise anyone when you became a model, one who received much attention from Urban & Hip Hop magazines. You get a lot of advances from entertainers and people in the business, however they're so fake it just turns you off. You've been living the high life but it isn't everything it is cracked up to be. Eventually you go back home for a visit, and you wind up running into a guy you had a major crush on back in the day. When you guys were in High School? You were head over heels in love with him, but never told him. While you became famous and successful? He's been working and putting himself through school. The two of you catch up, and you find that your feelings? Weren't exactly one sided.