Nuclear policy in under two minutes!

Started by Driskoll, January 13, 2012, 06:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Driskoll

So I saw this a little while ago and thought it was hilarious. Not sure how many Whitest Kids U' Knows fans there are on E, so if anyone is inclined feel free to post some other good clips from them here. I know this video in particular deals with some political issues, but I'm putting it here because I thinks it's funny and only because I think it's funny. If this turns into a political debate it will be moved at the very least. Enjoy!

WKUK - Season 5 - Nerf Nuke 

DudelRok

I really like their songs.

Though I don't see much of it anymore, I was a really avid watcher the first couple seasons it was on iFC.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Driskoll

I watched the first three seasons and thought the third was terrible. It had gone from an over the top but enjoyable type of comedy to almost nothing but crude humor. I haven't watched the show with any regularity since then, but if this clip is a sign of what the show is like know I may start again. 

DudelRok

After this thread I poked about some of their sketches on Youtube and I haven't seen many sketches that were anything full on horrible... but at a certain point I wondered into their more "crude humor section" and it did start to slide downhill a bit.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.